Albert Wesker vs. Lucas Kane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
RE5 Wesker faces off against Lucas Kane from Indigo Prophecy.

Fight is in the abandoned military facility (seen in IP).

Can Lucas take down Wesker or will Albert be the victor?

SuperLuigi
what can lucas do?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
what can lucas do?

Dodge bullets, jump at incredible heights, and has kung fu moves that are just sick.

SuperLuigi
dodge bullets straight up or diving out of the way of gunfire

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
dodge bullets straight up or diving out of the way of gunfire

He dodged bullets straight up.

SuperLuigi
then they are basically the same thing. kung fu is greater than any combat training wesker has so kane wins

SpadeKing
Wesker was a part of S.T.A.R.S. he also should have some sort of martial arts training.

Ms.Marvel
the man does have combat training. in fact every move we see him do in the game is derived from form of martial art. theyre not just random blind haymakers and punches.

SuperLuigi
here i am assuming that kane is a master trained from birth. well who ever fights the best wins

Nemesis X
Here are some of Lucas Kane's feats.

Lucas escaping from the police:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgW6Arf_cO0&feature=related

Lucas fighting on the roof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMAuLJ28BU0&feature=related

Dang this guy has some mad skills.

Nemesis X
The way Lucas moves fast. I can't tell whether that's flash stepping or teleportation. Idk since I only played this game in 2004 and that was a while back.

Morridini
If I remember correctly, Lucas died halfway through IP and only then gained his powers, but did he or did he not get turned back to a complete human again at the end? If so wouldn't alive Lucas lack the powers of dead Lucas?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Morridini
If I remember correctly, Lucas died halfway through IP and only then gained his powers, but did he or did he not get turned back to a complete human again at the end? If so wouldn't alive Lucas lack the powers of dead Lucas?

Well living Lucas looked like he had the same abilities as dead Lucas. Living lucas owned three cops at the same time, dodged bullets, jumped incredible heights, had some kick ass kung fu moves, and defeated one cop just by making a shove and the hands didn't even make contact with the officer.

His powers weren't fully matured just yet. I think they were growing through each passing minute and I get the feeling he didn't get more powerful by getting ressurected. I think that when he came back to life, his powers proceeded in progressing so being dead isn't what made him more powerful.

Morridini
Right, right, I forgot the escape sequence was before he died.

Nemesis X
Huh. Normally I thought RE fans would jump into threads like this and defend Wesker but I guess nearly everybody agrees that he's screwed here.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Huh. Normally I thought RE fans would jump into threads like this and defend Wesker but I guess nearly everybody agrees that he's screwed here.
Nah. It's mainly because:

Originally posted by NemeBro
People are tired of Resident Evil in general down in Game Vs.
That goes for me too, as far as VS threads are concerned.

That said, I don't even care who would win this fight no expression, as much as I like Wesker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.