Submariner vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
who wins?

shiv
Colossus gives him a big hug.

A big bear Hug.

Submariner spins around like a Tazmanian Devil and Sends Colo flying over The Horizon and out of The Picture.

tkitna
Namor wins

MrHeavySilence
Its pretty close. The only slight advantage I can think of for Namor is that he can fly, which means he can control the battle to a degree.

Master Court
Namor pwns.

occultdestroyer
Namor

Stoic
Colossus

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Namor
Reasons:
Faster, can fly, and more powerful. Water suit makes him more durable than Colossus.

leonidas
close, but namor imo. defnitely the better speed feats.

Peterlane
Naymore wenz

Eternal Idol
Both are close enough strength-wise, but while Namor is faster, Colossus' durability gives him the edge.

On land: Colossus, 8/10.
In water: Namor, 9/10.

Warlord
namor

jrodslam
Namor.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Both are close enough strength-wise, but while Namor is faster, Colossus' durability gives him the edge.

In water: Namor, 9/10. Co-sign.

The Nuul

KillAll
in water? in water, i dont think colossus can even pull off ONE win. on land i'd say it could swing either way. 50/50. or maybe 51/50 with the very smallest edge to namor.

grimify
Originally posted by KillAll
in water? in water, i dont think colossus can even pull off ONE win. on land i'd say it could swing either way. 50/50. or maybe 51/50 with the very smallest edge to namor.

That's more like it.
In water it would be a complete Namor stomp. Pretty equal on land.

-Pr-
Namor can take it on land, but i think not by a whole lot. Colossus would seem to have an advantage in durability. Namor for the slimmest of margins, imo.

In water, Namor all the way...

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by KillAll
in water? in water, i dont think colossus can even pull off ONE win. on land i'd say it could swing either way. 50/50. or maybe 51/50 with the very smallest edge to namor. Originally posted by grimify
That's more like it.
In water it would be a complete Namor stomp. Pretty equal on land.

9/10 wins underwater is already a stomp in Namor's favor. Still, you can't rule out Colossus landing a lucky punch at the right moment for a knockout.

chomperx9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Namor can take it on land, but i think not be a whole lot. Colossus would seem to have an advantage in durability. Namor for the slimmest of margins, imo.

In water, Namor all the way... i agree there

D_Dude1210
6/10 namor on land

10/10 spitestomp underwater

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
6/10 namor on land

10/10 spitestomp underwater

PRAYERRUN
ok how about hand to hand. no flying.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Master Court
Namor pwns.
^ This.

ankur29

how close do you think Colossus is to Namor ...

i think namor is quite a bit stronger than piotr

what is piotr's best strength feat???

(While being held down by Magneto's power, Namor slams his fists to the ground and makes an impact that causes the entire island to quiver.)
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/9995/namorfeat255ii.gif

lft4ded
You have to admit that that example is somewhat unfair to Colossus as he is uniquely vulnerable to Magneto's power.

Mindset
What?

ankur29
Originally posted by lft4ded
You have to admit that that example is somewhat unfair to Colossus as he is uniquely vulnerable to Magneto's power.

i wasn't wanting to find out whetehr colossus could do teh same thing ,

basically a partially restrained by magneto's power he still shook the whole island with brute strength (a hulk like feat)

namors fought hulk more sucesffuly than colossus

colossus isn't nearly as strong , so saying they are about even is incorrect

namor's strength is prob 10,000 tons+(while immersed at least)
whereas colossus is like 500 tons

redhotrash
Has Namor ever lost to the Hulk? Has Colossus ever legitimately beaten the Hulk? Namor isnt, as some would suggest, your typical brick. He is a very quick, agile, and skilled H2H fighter. Land, sea, or air Im giving Namor a large majority.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by ankur29
i wasn't wanting to find out whetehr colossus could do teh same thing ,

basically a partially restrained by magneto's power he still shook the whole island with brute strength (a hulk like feat)

namors fought hulk more sucesffuly than colossus

colossus isn't nearly as strong , so saying they are about even is incorrect

namor's strength is prob 10,000 tons+(while immersed at least)
whereas colossus is like 500 tons So Namor is 20X stronger than Colossus?

Mindset
Yes.

snoopdogg
Holy snikies.

KingD19
Colossus is also very quick, agile, and a skilled H2H fighter.

And I believe Namor has lost to Hulk before, not sure though.

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Holy snikies. I know, it surprised me when I found out too.

ankur29
So Namor is 20X stronger than Colossus?

well i don't know how strong colossus is , but several hundred tons seem right for a charecter who as a teenager could only lift about 70 tons :/

namor can lift much more than 10,00o tons tbh , theres many more examples of his incredible strength most far superior to anything colossus has done ( what is piotr's best strength feat , i remember him lifting a jet but it was too much for him and starined him, perhpas in secret wars or summin)

also hulk is thousands of times stronger than thing
Gladiator thousands of times stronger than colossus/thing but this strength gap is never conveyed in comics

similarly namor being 20+ stronger than colossus woudlnt be that influencial in a comic fight as "durability" of said cahrecters is so high

KingD19
When he caught that ship that was around 300+ tons, that was falling from the sky, he was already injured, so that made the feat better.

You're throwing out some crazy numbers man.

Badabing
I have no proof or explanation, but I keep thinking Namor wins.

dur me.

KingD19
I will say this, let's just hope Namor doesn't do his Imperius Rex punch. It's like the Bat Kick, Master Blow, and the Iron Fist all in one.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KingD19
When he caught that ship that was around 300+ tons, that was falling from the sky, he was already injured, so that made the feat better.

You're throwing out some crazy numbers man. Colossus also braced the ceiling of a base that was 100 meters under the ground while a series of massive avalanches caved in the base from above. Adding it up it had to be quite a few tons.

KingD19
Didn't he also punch his way through an underground mountain of impregnable rock, eventually making his way to the surface?

snoopdogg
Didn't he also punch his way through an underground mountain of impregnable rock, eventually making his way to the surface? Yea, Colossus was trapped behind billions of tons of impenetrable rock as it was described. He was punching his way out.

Master Court
Namor has not only lost to Hulk, he is beneath him in every aspect. Except an agility advantage in water.

Doesn't make a difference. Colossus is not nearly as powerful as Namor. Colossus is able to knock Hulk around purely because Hulk only weighs a ton, and Colossus can lift much more than that. So while Hulk might sometimes fly about when Colossus decks him, Hulk's otherwise unharmed. A scrape or two that heals instantly. Colossus is in the same boat as Thing when VS Hulk. They hang because of their durability, and they don't cause Hulk enough grief for him to get mad enough and therefore strong enough to kill them. But with WWHulk, I think we all saw a legitimate showing of Hulk angry and not f*cking around. One-shots Thing. One-shots(so to speak) Colossus. So Namor's and Colossus' showings against Hulk have nothing to do with Namor vs Colossus.

Namor 10/10 against Pete or Ben.

StiltmanFTW
I will say this, let's just hope Namor doesn't do his Imperius Rex punch. It's like the Bat Kick, Master Blow, and the Iron Fist all in one.

laughing out loud

QFT.

And profiled.

snoopdogg
Here is the scan of Colossus holding up the ceiling of a base 100 meters underground with the added weight of a series of massive avalanches:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/ColossusavalancheMFF3.jpg

And the scan of Colossus easily plowing his way through billions of tons of impregnable rock:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossussmashin.jpg

KillAll
it is impressive for colossu *the above scans*, however it doesnt mean namor couldnt do similarly or better. i still believe he is stronger *by a big margin*. but colossus more durable. everything else goes to namor by small margins.

Master Court
And the scan of Colossus easily plowing his way through billions of tons of impregnable rock:

Seems like more of a feat of stamina and will than strength. He's really just punching through rock, albeit a metric f*ck ton. But anybody with Thing-level strength and above doesn't struggle with rock.

If Colossus lifted the whole pile off and moved it, that'd be different. Still, good stamina and will. Even when Hulk broke both his arms, Colossus was still talking trash. Props to Pete.

Namor still owns.

snoopdogg
Seems like more of a feat of stamina and will than strength. He's really just punching through rock, albeit a metric f*ck ton. But anybody with Thing-level strength and above doesn't struggle with rock.

If Colossus lifted the whole pile off and moved it, that'd be different. Still, good stamina and will. Even when Hulk broke both his arms, Colossus was still talking trash. Props to Pete.

Namor still owns. But that wasn't ordinary rock. They were teleported to some dimension by Mikhail and he described the rock as impregnable.

Mindset
But that wasn't ordinary rock. They were teleported to some dimension by Mikhail and he described the rock as impregnable. I guess it wasn't.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
I guess it wasn't. A irresistible force met a unmovable object.

Master Court
Nah. It was just rock, that's all. It's not like we were talking adamantium.

Mindset
Kinda like Wolverine breaking "unbreakable" chains.

Or Cyclops breaking Deadpool's "unbreakable" sword.

snoopdogg
Nah. It was just rock, that's all. It's not like we were talking adamantium. It was rock. But it rock from another dimension.

Metalmanx

thumb up

ankur29
Here is the scan of Colossus holding up the ceiling of a base 100 meters underground with the added weight of a series of massive avalanches:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/ColossusavalancheMFF3.jpg

omg i though piotr was gonna ask logan for help lifting the ceiling... i woudl of lol'd eek!

as for the plowing , it was proabably impregnable for cahrecters less than colossus strength (similar to those cahins that logan broke being unbreakable for anyone weaker than logan)

i'll try and find some namor strength feats , he can easily lift several thousand tons casually while immersed

edit ... has anyone got (Hulk & Submariner '97) where namor is sufficiently to effortlessly toss a water-filled ocean-liner, despite the underwater viscosity ... thats quoted with ref from wiki messed

if thats true a filled ocean liner weighs about 100,000 tons

Creshosk
I guess it wasn't. Yeah, I guess Colossus pregnated it just fine.

Phantom Zone
I would still give the advantage to Namor on land hes faster and seems to be more skilled.

edit: or 6/10 to Collosus on land.

Lostedge
Namor wins ... does not matter where. Colossus is slow and can only punch and throw people.

StiltmanFTW
Piotr isn't slow erm

redhotrash
Show me a issue where Hulk takes out Namor. On the Namor respect thread theres like at least 2-3 occasions where Namor takes out the Hulk, at times even playing with him. Secondly the events of WWH were so outlandish they should hardly be considered canon.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by redhotrash
Show me a issue where Hulk takes out Namor. On the Namor respect thread theres like at least 2-3 occasions where Namor takes out the Hulk, at times even playing with him. Secondly the events of WWH were so outlandish they should hardly be considered canon. Most of Namor's wins came under water iirc. That I know of Namor has never beat him on land. Fighting Namor in the water is a bad idea for any brick because of a huge maneuverability disadvantage.

StiltmanFTW
Show me a issue where Hulk takes out Namor. On the Namor respect thread theres like at least 2-3 occasions where Namor takes out the Hulk, at times even playing with him. Secondly the events of WWH were so outlandish they should hardly be considered canon.

He came pretty close here http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulknamor98.html

snoopdogg
Hulk wasn't able to breath under water in that fight at that time but he was able to through some magic or some sh!t iirc.

KingD19
Piotr is one of the most agile and quick bricks out there, plus he's a master at judo, punches, kicks, throws, aerial assaults, bouncing off walls, he done it all.

Mindset
lol

snoopdogg
Piotr is one of the most agile and quick bricks out there, plus he's a master at judo, punches, kicks, throws, aerial assaults, bouncing off walls, he done it all. He's even lost his virginity in a three-some with two savage land sluts.

StiltmanFTW
He's even lost his virginity in a three-some with two savage land sluts.

laughing out loud

An unforgettable issue.

StiltmanFTW
I remember him calling Logan to join him. Ah, classic X-Men, those were the days.

redhotrash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He came pretty close here http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulknamor98.html

That link not only says that the fight didnt come to a end, but also that Namor has 2 wins on the Hulk already...

KingD19
Yeah, that's a real friend, when you've got 2 sexy virgins(one with a sexy mohawk), and you want to invite your bro, that's true friendship.

Master Court
Has anyone ever questioned whether Namor is stronger in water because of some mystical power, or because of the buoyancy of objects in water? I'm not a Namor expert, so I'm really asking. What's the dealio?

Second, Namor's only ever really beaten Hulk in the water where he not only has a major movement and agility advantage, it was back when before Hulk could even breathe underwater.

But Namor is so being underrated here. He easily handles Colossus. Colossus is Thing level. Namor is Hercules level. Pete and Ben briefly hang with standard Hulk, but they've never beaten him. Namor and Hercules have had fights against Hulk where they go toe-to-toe or hang for extended battles. Namor even has victories over Hulk. That alone says Namor > Colossus. Namor takes this. Always. With little grief.

snoopdogg
Colossus beat Savage Hulk on land. Something Namor has not done, he's only done it in water.

grimify
Has anyone ever questioned whether Namor is stronger in water because of some mystical power, or because of the buoyancy of objects in water? I'm not a Namor expert, so I'm really asking. What's the dealio?

Second, Namor's only ever really beaten Hulk in the water where he not only has a major movement and agility advantage, it was back when before Hulk could even breathe underwater.

But Namor is so being underrated here. He easily handles Colossus. Colossus is Thing level. Namor is Hercules level. Pete and Ben briefly hang with standard Hulk, but they've never beaten him. Namor and Hercules have had fights against Hulk where they go toe-to-toe or hang for extended battles. Namor even has victories over Hulk. That alone says Namor > Colossus. Namor takes this. Always. With little grief.

Colossus is above thing, and Namor is below Herc.

On land they are pretty even.

Master Court
Originally posted by grimify

I meant in general range.

ankur29
Originally posted by grimify

no they are not ,

namor while on land & being restrained on land struck the ground of an island and cause tehwhole island to shake

he is way stronger than piotr and this should not even be in doubt,

pitor may be above thing but not by a large amount much..
he is able to lift under 1000 tons imo
(oh yh he beat abomination off panel who can lift around 200 tons)

i agree namor is not on hercs level or even close

ankur29
Colossus beat Savage Hulk on land. Something Namor has not done, he's only done it in water.

when? X-men vs hulk?
i remember hulk being too strong for him

ankur29

Master Court
And so, again, Namor beats Colossus anywhere, always.

snoopdogg

Brutacus
Colossus beat a Savage Hulk on Land who was slightly burned by a little dragon. That's more impressive than beating a handicapped Hulk underwater who cannot move nowhere near as well as Namor.

The fight would have been over after the third scan.
Since lockhead and kitty intervened.
So Colossus really didn't beat him on his own.

Colossus was out much longer than hulk the second time.

snoopdogg
Colossus was still armored up. So he wasn't out.

ankur29
Colossus was still armored up. So he wasn't out.

was he getting his breath , how did you translate that fight as colossus winning, hulk wasn't even out no expression or phased wit pitor's MA

Creshosk
was he getting his breath , how id you translate that fight as colossus winning hulk wasn't even out no expression or phased wit pitor's MA How does a person who doesn't need to breath run out of breath?

Mindset
Just an expression, in this case.

The Nuul
thumb up

ankur29
Originally posted by Creshosk
How does a person who doesn't need to breath run out of breath?

as in was he taking atime out , he was silent while kitty cradled him

snoopdogg
as in was he taking atime out , he was silent while kitty cradled him I'm sure the punch dizzied him but he wasn't out or he would have turned human. Hulk did punch him through what appeared to be a large rock or small mountain.

ankur29
Colossus beat a Savage Hulk on Land who was slightly burned by a little dragon. That's more impressive than beating a handicapped Hulk underwater who cannot move nowhere near as well as Namor.

how did he beat hulk?

snoopdogg
how did he beat hulk? Donkey punch?

ankur29
Donkey punch?

hulk wasn't beat ... " did puny human think a few punches would finish hulk?"

snoopdogg
Colossus was hesitating after the kayo. Colossus allowed Hulk to recover.

ankur29
Colossus was hesitating after the kayo. Colossus allowed Hulk to recover.

hulk has fought stronger opponents without getting KO'd (except that evil anaconda)

i'm sure Piotr could not of KO'd him even if he tried

besides if Piotr did KO him ... it would of been a poor showing of his durability

also Namor starts far stronger than hulk while in contact with water/freshly emerged ,and woudl be much strongr than piotr

i don't see any feats of piotr that indicates he can lift 1000 tons
,he slightly superior to thing

Namor has shown he can match a fairly enraged hulk , lifted submarines, ocean liners etc

snoopdogg
Namor has never looked superior to Ben on land that I recall. However I do recall Ben overpowering Namor in water.

Mindset
Did this happen 50 years ago?

snoopdogg
Around the same time Namor beat Hulk for the first time.

Mindset
No it wasn't.

ankur29
Namor has never looked superior to Ben on land that I recall. However I do recall Ben overpowering Namor in water.

even so , writers must of been ignoring Namor's strength feat since his creation to make ben look good

was this in a FF comic?

snoopdogg
No it wasn't. Why do you ask then if you knew?

Mindset
Why did you lie to me?

ankur29
Snoop, how strong you think colossus is comapred to Ben,Namor(wearing water suit),Abomination,wonderman and other class 100's who aren't in thors league?

snoopdogg
I didn't. Namor first beat Hulk in Avengers #3 from 1963 and Thing pulled Namor out of the water in FF #9 in 1962 or 63. So around the same time.

Mindset
Heh, made you look it up.

snoopdogg
Heh, made you look it up. No, I know the issues but not the dates but I knew they were in the same era.

Mindset
Don't lie to me, boy.

Master Court
Originally posted by Brutacus
The fight would have been over after the third scan.
Since lockhead and kitty intervened.
So Colossus really didn't beat him on his own.

Colossus was out much longer than hulk the second time.

Colossus didn't beat him at all. Hulk wasn't KO'd. It's pretty clear he was faking it to draw him in. He did it with Superman, too(despite the fight was non-canon). He snaps his eyes open, and slugs him hard. I was wondering what people were talking about when they said Colossus beat Savage Hulk. Knowing it's this fight, that whole statement is bullsh*t. Thing and Colossus will never beat Savage Hulk. They both have static low-end brick strength.

snoopdogg
Colossus didn't beat him at all. Hulk wasn't KO'd. It's pretty clear he was faking it to draw him in. He did it with Superman, too(despite the fight was non-canon). He snaps his eyes open, and slugs him hard. I was wondering what people were talking about when they said Colossus beat Savage Hulk. Knowing it's this fight, that whole statement is bullsh*t. Thing and Colossus will never beat Savage Hulk. They both have static low-end brick strength. So your saying Hulk had to play tricks on Colossus to win? Really?

Master Court
So your saying Hulk had to play tricks on Colossus to win? Really?

Lame-o.

If by "trick" you mean tactics. And he obviously doesn't need to trick Colossus to beat the sh*t out of that little tin can. Colossus is nowhere near Hulk's league. Hulk uses tactics all the time, even on people he has routinely beaten. Hulk can tear planets up by hand, and can survive nuclear blasts unphased. Colossus is just a metal Thing. And both are toys for Hulk to toss around.

snoopdogg
So Hulk's plan was to let Colossus kick him in the face and throw him into a mountain and then sneak attack him when he wasn't expecting it?

Master Court
So Hulk's plan was to let Colossus kick him in the face and throw him into a mountain and then sneak attack him when he wasn't expecting it?

When has Hulk ever thought that far ahead?

No, Pete's a good fighter, and got that far on his own. Hulk, as he usually does, came up with a tactic on the fly. Play KO. And it wasn't a "sneak" attack. It was a surprise attack. And not even much of one, considering Hulk talked a lot of sh*t before even striking. Colossus saw it coming a mile away, and he still got BFR'd up the ass.

snoopdogg
I don't think Hulk was using tactics. It's not in Savage Hulk's persona. Grey or Professor maybe but not Savage.

Master Court
Oh, trust me, it's absolutely in his persona. It's one of the reasons he often surprises his opponents who are usually much smarter than him.

It's very simple stuff, but tactical nonetheless. Like when Hulk faced a speedster and couldn't catch him. He said something like "But Hulk is smart! Fast man can't run if not touching ground." That's very poorly quoted and improved, but that's the gist of it. He then thunderclapped and knocked the speedster of his feet. And he hammered him before the speedster could get back up.

So his tactics are simple, but very often effective. Like playing possum.

snoopdogg
Usually when a person uses tactics it's a last resort. That's why I don't think Hulk was playing possum.

Master Court
Usually when a person uses tactics it's a last resort. That's why I don't think Hulk was playing possum.

Tactics aren't a last resort. They're the FIRST resort. It's a basic rule of fighting. And like I've pointed out, Savage Hulk's used tactics and strategy before, a million times. Very basic measures of it, but always effective. Even in the early days he would holler "You cannot do this if you cannot do that! Now Hulk will something or other!" And he would pull off some effective strategy.

Besides, when someone is KO'd, they don't just pop their eyes open and immediately know where they are, what the situation is, and already have a mouthful to say. When people wake up from a KO, they are groggy, disoriented, and hardly have the presence of mind to start talking sh*t. Hulk didn't even "come to". He pops his eyes open, immediately knows where Colossus is, talks some trash, and lands a huge punch that takes Colossus out of there. Hulk was definitely not KO'd. Thor's Mjolnir can shatter planets, but even a max-strength hammer toss didn't do much more than bat Hulk a distance. Hulk didn't even miss a beat. Colossus is nowhere near that strong. But it's possible Hulk recognized Colossus was a better fighter and decided to use a tactic to get the opening he needed for the one-shot. Colossus is simply not on KO-Hulk-Level, even if he lasts a bit by way of skill and durability. Basically Juggernaut and Thor are Hulk's only true rivals.

snoopdogg
Even if you're theory is correct(which it isn't) that is sad that Hulk had to use tactics to beat a teenage Colossus.

Prep-Man
i find it pretty much PIS that colossus KO'd hulk. must have been his lucky day.

Master Court
He was neither KO'd, nor HAD to use tactics. Fighting smart is never a sign of weakness. Colossus is a piece of sh*t. His high-end feats are Hulk's standard feats.

Colossus is a piece of sh*t. Namor owns him.

snoopdogg
I think your flying solo Master on this one. Hulk wasn't using tactics and that's crazy talk.

StiltmanFTW
In Hulk's defense, I think he was just dazed, not KO'd...

Colossus is a piece of sh*t. Namor owns him.

Sure, sure... roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In Hulk's defense, I think he was just dazed, not KO'd...

Sure, sure... roll eyes (sarcastic) So either way you would agree Hulk was trying to lure Colossus in and that he was indeed kayoed/stunned?

StiltmanFTW
No, I wouldn't agree that he was using such tactics. As soon as he recovered, he attacked... Piotr gave him too much time, he shouldn't have stopped.

Mindset
Hulk was stopped from killing and raping Colossus anyway, he would have won.

Brutacus
Euhm the same thing can be said about hulk iff he was kocked out why didn't he turn human????

Like I said hulk would have beaten his ass after the third scan.

KingD19
Hulk doesn't always turn back into Banner when he's unconscious, that's hardly the case, with Colossus, it's an absolute, when he's unconscious, he's flesh, when he's not, he's metal.

Brutacus
Hulk doesn't always turn back into Banner when he's unconscious, that's hardly the case, with Colossus, it's an absolute, when he's unconscious, he's flesh, when he's not, he's metal.

just look at the fight who's out longer hulk or colossus.
hulk for only one picture while colossus didn't even move or talk for atleast 6.

So who would have beaten who???

KingD19
If Hulk hadn't bfr'd Colossus, then the Tin Man would have lost eventually, especially considering he was only a teenager(Class 70) at the time.

I was just addressing your incorrect assumption that Hulk wasn't knocked out because he didn't revert to Banner. And addressing the fact that Colossus wasn't ko'd because he was still in his metal form.

However, if it was adult Colossus in that fight, it would have gone differently.

snoopdogg
just look at the fight who's out longer hulk or colossus.
hulk for only one picture while colossus didn't even move or talk for atleast 6.

So who would have beaten who??? Look at the panels. Colossus threw Hulk into a mountain then walked up to Hulk then stood there and had second thoughts about finishing him.

Brutacus
If Hulk hadn't bfr'd Colossus, then the Tin Man would have lost eventually, especially considering he was only a teenager(Class 70) at the time.

I was just addressing your incorrect assumption that Hulk wasn't knocked out because he didn't revert to Banner. And addressing the fact that Colossus wasn't ko'd because he was still in his metal form.

However, if it was adult Colossus in that fight, it would have gone differently.

Why because wwh said he would have been a match for him in the past???

so colossus would beat savage hulk just from that fight???

snoopdogg
BTW Colossus tried to use strength alone to beat the Hulk in the first fight. However in the second fight Colossus uses his strength and his skill to kayo the Hulk. Nobody is saying Colossus is stronger than the Hulk but strength isn't always the be all end all in a fight.

KingD19
I never said he would have won, but he might have. If Doc Samson(who is clearly weaker than Colossus) can go toe to toe with Hulk for 6 hours, there's no telling what Colossus could to to Savage Hulk.

And WWH was an excellent judge of strength, he knew how strong his previous incarnations were, and saying Colossus was a match for them did carry some wright.

Brutacus
BTW Colossus tried to use strength alone to beat the Hulk in the first fight. However in the second fight Colossus uses his strength and his skill to kayo the Hulk. Nobody is saying Colossus is stronger than the Hulk but strength isn't always the be all end all in a fight.

Hulk stood up the people and beaten people who are stonger and more skilled than colossus.

Like I said before the fight would have ended after the third scan iff kitty didn't faze colossus in to the ground.
He was out or dazed just like the hulk was dazed

Brutacus
I never said he would have won, but he might have. If Doc Samson(who is clearly weaker than Colossus) can go toe to toe with Hulk for 6 hours, there's no telling what Colossus could to to Savage Hulk.

And WWH was an excellent judge of strength, he knew how strong his previous incarnations were, and saying Colossus was a match for them did carry some wright.

Read wwh again he said colossus MIGHT have been a match for him in the past.

He didn't say that colossus would beat him in the past.

snoopdogg
Hulk stood up the people and beaten people who are stonger and more skilled than colossus.

Like I said before the fight would have ended after the third scan iff kitty didn't faze colossus in to the ground.
He was out or dazed just like the hulk was dazed Are you paying attention? Colossus tried to use strength alone to beat Hulk in the first fight, that doesn't work. The 2nd fight Colossus combined his strength and skill to take him down.

Phantom Zone
Man theres no way Collosus is taking on WWH, Hercules said that WWH could have killed him, and I would consider Hercules to be a better brick than Collosus.

KingD19
WWH could have killed Herc because Herc wasn't fighting back.

Even uttering something like Colossus could stand up to him, is something coming from WWH, since no one but Sentry and Juggernaut provided a challenge to him.

And there aren't many CL 100 bricks more skilled in combat than Colossus, the others up there are:

Thor(Norse Warrior with thousands of years of combat exp)

Hercules(Greek Warrior with thousands of years of combat exp)

Black Bolt(Trained in InHuman martial arts from near birth)

And a few others, but Colossus is high on that list.

Phantom Zone
WWH could have killed Herc because Herc wasn't fighting back.

Er the context was even if hercules tried to fight back he could have killed him.

Even uttering something like Colossus could stand up to him, is something coming from WWH, since no one but Sentry and Juggernaut provided a challenge to him.

Thats exactly why Collosus isnt a match for him. Besides I think you misinterpeted what was said.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3969/32657373yy3.jpg

Yeah "There was a time... " ie not now.

And there aren't many CL 100 bricks more skilled in combat than Colossus, the others up there are:

Thor(Norse Warrior with thousands of years of combat exp)

Hercules(Greek Warrior with thousands of years of combat exp)

Black Bolt(Trained in InHuman martial arts from near birth)

And a few others, but Colossus is high on that list.

Thing is arguably just as skilled, look what happened to him.

Mindset
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Er the context was even if hercules tried to fight back he could have killed him.

Kill immortal Herc?

KingD19
Actually, considering that WWH is no more, it's a very valid statement, since Hulk is now in his previous incarnations. Actually, Hulk is no more at the moment, but hey, whose counting particulars?

Thing is an excellent fighter, but he's not in Colossus' league. The guy flipped off of a wall and curled into a ball, using his momentum and strength to take down a dude much stronger than him. Etc.... All Thing does is box.

And while he could still have proven fatal to Herc, if WWH had fought him instead of just beating on him, it might not have ended up that way.

Master Court
For f*cks sake.

Just LOOK at the fight again. It's not like Colossus even hit him to "ko" him. He threw him into a small rocky lump. Not a mountain.

Even Colossus is thinking "Have I done enough? Is it really over?" That's why Hulk hollered "Did you think a few punches would finish Hulk?" Since obviously Colossus and Hulk are not murderers, the "finish" would have been referring to a KO. Hulk makes it clear he was not out at all. And Hulk used tactics all the time back in the day, and still does. Colossus was in the zone, all over Hulk like a cheap suit. So Hulk slows sh*t down so he can get the hit in. I'm not f*cking saying that's why or how he did it or whatever.

I'm saying, for whatever reason, Hulk let Colossus get close and then sprung an attack.

And WWHulk said "decent opponent". Not "dangerous enemy" or "fierce rival" or some sh*t. A decent opponent can simply be a good sparring partner, or somebody that hangs for a while. Like Thing.

A dangerous enemy for Hulk is Juggernaut or Thor. Hulk's beaten them, they've beaten Hulk, including special circumstances and sh*t, but either way. Long time rivals. Thing and Colossus have NEVER beaten Savage Hulk. And if this was a KO, which it clearly isn't, it's the biggest bullsh*t, upset, lucky day, one in a million, fluke victory in the history of bullsh*t. When Hulk takes a sh*t, it measures on the Richter scale, levels a village, and costs eleven million dollars in plumbing bills. Colossus is nowhere in Hulk's league. Not even in the f*cking stadium.

Thor, Hulk, Juggernaut >>>> Namor >> Colossus

snoopdogg
LOL.

redhotrash
Still not understanding how Hulk >>>> Namor when Namor has beaten Hulk virtually every time....

Master Court
Still not understanding how Hulk >>>> Namor when Namor has beaten Hulk virtually every time....

Most of their fights have been little skirmishes with no endings. Namor's only decisively beaten Hulk in the water.

And I was rating on power. Hulk's strength is considered limitless, Namor's is around standard brick. Less than Herc, higher than Colossus.

It doesn't change the fact; Colossus didn't knock Hulk out. Not at all. Not even dazed. Eyes closed doesn't mean KO. If Hulk was KO'd that would've been in the end of it. No one is KO'd for five seconds, and wakes up to immediately jumping back into the fight with full fury.

snoopdogg
No one is KO'd for five seconds, and wakes up to immediately jumping back into the fight with full fury. Unless you have a very fast working healing factor ofcourse.

redhotrash
Namor took the fights to water generally, and Hulk hasnt knocked him out at all to my knowledge. Regardless, it doesnt come down to raw strength. Batman didnt beat Bane by being physically stronger, he does it because hes a better fighter, better tactician, more agile, etc etc. Namor's strength advantage here is overkill.

snoopdogg
Hulk looks like he was having sweet dreams while lying in the rubble.

Master Court
Unless you have a very fast working healing factor ofcourse.

People don't "heal" to wake up. A KO is not damage. It's simply a "system crash" so to speak. Besides, your theory is bullsh*t. Hulk has been KO'd for much longer than that before.

Hulk looks like he was having sweet dreams while lying in the rubble.

Uh, whatever, dude. Colossus was scared and doubtful. Hulk was laying there for less than fifteen seconds. As soon as Colossus was close, Hulk sprung up and slugged him.

snoopdogg
Look at the panel where Colossus grabs Hulk's legs. Hulk looks like he is in la la land there also.

redhotrash
I have to agree, putting Colossus on Namor and Hulk's level is a stretch. He has better durability over Namor, but thats about it.

Master Court
Look at the panel where Colossus grabs Hulk's legs. Hulk looks like he is in la la land there also.

Colossus only hints that Hulk is stunned. It's possible, considering Colossus is damn strong and that was a kick to the chin. But then all he does is throw Hulk into a big rock. And it wasn't a fastball either. He softball throws him. The arc in the path and Hulk flipping shows that. So all Hulk really did was fall into the rock. Considering Hulk's durability, that definitely could not have KO'd him. Not to mention Hulk only springs up when Colossus is really close. The bottom panel on the previous page shows Colossus is still approaching. Next page, second panel, he's standing next to Hulk. Suddenly, Hulk pops his eyes open and springs the attack.

KingD19
There have fights, real life and comic book that someone has been stunned/ko'd, then gotten up and immediately gone back to business.

redhotrash
Pro Boxing, Pro MMA, and most importantly Forum rules all say: K.O. = win

KingD19
Even a split second ko = win.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>