Aunt May vs. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac

xJLxKing
She kills him in one min

SuperLuigi
the rage subsides and she forgives sentry

Tattoos N Scars
Sentry is fast enough to evade her for 15 minutes

tkitna
Being that the Sentry is also the Beyonder, the Beyonder himself sits down and wonders what he's doing.

No fight takes place.

Priest
wut?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by tkitna
Being that the Sentry is also the Beyonder, the Beyonder himself sits down and wonders what he's doing.

No fight takes place.

well if he is the Beyonder I've never seen such an incompetent omnipotent being

BruceSkywalker
Robert realizes he loses this so he calms Aunt May down and they have a nice talk why he jobs a lot stick out tongue

Master Court
This makes no sense.

This is Sentry versus Someone With All That Crap.

That power might be enough. But Aunt May is an old woman without a shred of training in combat or in the use of the many powers and abilities the various items and artifacts bestow. She would definitely not kill, or even hurt, Sentry. That is, if she even wanted to.

Furthermore, since the only object on the list that grants durability is the Gem Of Cytorrak, I say Sentry obliterates her.

stan5677
Aunt May for the curb stomp.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Master Court
This makes no sense.

This is Sentry versus Someone With All That Crap.

That power might be enough. But Aunt May is an old woman without a shred of training in combat or in the use of the many powers and abilities the various items and artifacts bestow. She would definitely not kill, or even hurt, Sentry. That is, if she even wanted to.

Furthermore, since the only object on the list that grants durability is the Gem Of Cytorrak, I say Sentry obliterates her.

The gem grants physical invulnerability. Sentry is not strong enough to hurt he he has to run. You don't need to be an expert fighter when you have the power of the Juggernaut.

Mindset

Furthermore, since the only object on the list that grants durability is the Gem Of Cytorrak, I say Sentry obliterates her. It's also the only object she needs...

Master Court
Originally posted by Mindset
It's also the only object she needs...

To an extent.

We're talking about character as well. A little old woman who's been non-violent her entire life, no training, classic family values. It's like giving the Gem to Snoopy. Juggernaut's been hurt before, and Sentry handed Terrax his ass like it was nothing. I'd say Sentry has more than enough power to damage someone of Juggernaut's caliber. Not to mention someone who either wouldn't be fighting back, or would be fighting back poorly. While Aunt May tries to figure out what to do, Sentry obliterates her.

Mindset
Juggernaut's been hurt before, and Sentry handed Terrax his ass like it was nothing. I'd say Sentry has more than enough power to damage someone of Juggernaut's caliber. Not to mention someone who either wouldn't be fighting back, or would be fighting back poorly. While Aunt May tries to figure out what to do, Sentry obliterates her.
So...much...fail.

Wei Phoenix
To an extent.

We're talking about character as well. A little old woman who's been non-violent her entire life, no training, classic family values. It's like giving the Gem to Snoopy. Juggernaut's been hurt before, and Sentry handed Terrax his ass like it was nothing. I'd say Sentry has more than enough power to damage someone of Juggernaut's caliber. Not to mention someone who either wouldn't be fighting back, or would be fighting back poorly. While Aunt May tries to figure out what to do, Sentry obliterates her.

Terrax has Cain's level of durability?

Master Court
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Terrax has Cain's level of durability?

Did I f*cking say that?

I was measuring Sentry's power, not Terrax's f*cking durability. Terrax is a herald. And Sentry very, very, easily pwned him.

So...much...fail.

^ Now that's a fail.

You didn't say a f*cking word in debate. Tell me, how does a little old woman suddenly become a violent h2h killing machine? Because she's got the Gem?

And get this f*ckface; WWHulk, who Sentry went toe-to-toe with, was not only hurting Juggernaut, he was crushing his helmet with his bare hands. It's easy enough to assume WWHulk could've ripped the helmet off and slugged Cain in the face, and head shots have KO'd Cain in the past. Sentry is not only = WWHulk, he's got a much broader powerset that would easily let him tap dance circles around your boy. With power blasts, WWHulk level strength, super-speed, flying, and a f*ck ton of other powers, how do you think Aunt f*cking May stands against a batsh*t super hero with phenomenal power? Because she's merely got Juggernaut durability?

That is the dumbest f*cking thing anyone has ever said or implied. Period. You haven't even made AN argument. Either you're just talking sh*t, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, or you never had a point in the first place and you're just sticking with your opinion because you've got sh*t in your ears.

Wei Phoenix
Did I f*cking say that?

I was measuring Sentry's power, not Terrax's f*cking durability. Terrax is a herald. And Sentry very, very, easily pwned him.

^ Now that's a fail.

You didn't say a f*cking word in debate. Tell me, how does a little old woman suddenly become a violent h2h killing machine? Because she's got the Gem?

And get this f*ckface; WWHulk, who Sentry went toe-to-toe with, was not only hurting Juggernaut, he was crushing his helmet with his bare hands. It's easy enough to assume WWHulk could've ripped the helmet off and slugged Cain in the face, and head shots have KO'd Cain in the past. Sentry is not only = WWHulk, he's got a much broader powerset that would easily let him tap dance circles around your boy. With power blasts, WWHulk level strength, super-speed, flying, and a f*ck ton of other powers, how do you think Aunt f*cking May stands against a batsh*t super hero with phenomenal power? Because she's merely got Juggernaut durability?

That is the dumbest f*cking thing anyone has ever said or implied. Period. You haven't even made AN argument. Either you're just talking sh*t, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, or you never had a point in the first place and you're just sticking with your opinion because you've got sh*t in your ears.

Oh boy he's hella moped.

And now a word from our sponsors.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o296/photoartistman/MySpace%20Comments/TooSerious.jpg

Master Court
Oh boy he's hella moped.

And now a word from our sponsors.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o296/photoartistman/MySpace%20Comments/TooSerious.jpg

Huh?

Nah, I'm not moped at you, man. Just this other f*cking guy. He doesn't even make a debate. Just "fail" and "palm-face" and all that stupid sh*t. He'll palm-face before this thing is done. Mark my words.

Wei Phoenix
Seriously though, you know little to shit about Cain. WWH wasn't hurting him, he's not vulnerable to physical attacks when his helmet is off and not one head shot has ever hurt or ko'd full powered Cain. It's not just the GOC that helps her win, Nega Bands Annihilius rod and an adamantium pimp cain. Just FYI, Cain would beat Terrax too with the way he jobs.

Blanket
lol, Mastercunt(?) is quickly making my favorite posters list

Master Court
Seriously though, you know little to shit about Cain. WWH wasn't hurting him, he's not vulnerable to physical attacks when his helmet is off and not one head shot has ever hurt or ko'd full powered Cain. It's not just the GOC that helps her win, Nega Bands Annihilius rod and an adamantium pimp cain. Just FYI, Cain would beat Terrax too with the way he jobs.

I know more than you about your mom's c*nt, and you were f*cking born there.

Juggernaut is "resistant" to physical harm. No one is 100% invulnerable. Juggernaut's been put down before. And if you think I know little, then you don't know a f*cking thing. Juggernaut has been KO'd before by physical force. And it doesn't matter by who unless we were talking skyfather, and we're not. Sentry can beat Juggernaut. What's more, it doesn't even have to f*cking be a KO anyway.

This fight isn't even about Juggernaut, numbn*ts. It's about Aunt May with Juggernaut's powers. Aunt May is a senile old skeezer. You could give her LT's powers and it wouldn't make a f*cking difference. KMC fights take character into account. So as far as character goes, Aunt May is not only a nice little old woman, she doesn't even have training or even a shred of experience. It's like a bomb without a guidance system. What f*cking good is it. I'm not debating Sentry vs Juggernaut. I'm debating Sentry vs Aunt May with the Gem Of Cytorrak.

Wei Phoenix

Juggernaut is "resistant" to physical harm. No one is 100% invulnerable. Juggernaut's been put down before. And if you think I know little, then you don't know a f*cking thing. Juggernaut has been KO'd before by physical force. And it doesn't matter by who unless we were talking skyfather, and we're not. Sentry can beat Juggernaut. What's more, it doesn't even have to f*cking be a KO anyway.

This fight isn't even about Juggernaut, numbn*ts. It's about Aunt May with Juggernaut's powers. Aunt May is a senile old skeezer. You could give her LT's powers and it wouldn't make a f*cking difference. KMC fights take character into account. So as far as character goes, Aunt May is not only a nice little old woman, she doesn't even have training or even a shred of experience. It's like a bomb without a guidance system. What f*cking good is it. I'm not debating Sentry vs Juggernaut. I'm debating Sentry vs Aunt May with the Gem Of Cytorrak.

However humor me. When has he been physically KO'd.

Master Court
Just FYI, Cain would beat Terrax too with the way he jobs.

Yeah, yeah, I know. My point was, Sentry beat him with zero effort. Not to take anything from Cain or imply a challenge from Terrax.

Master Court

Hang on. I'll get you a pic.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah, yeah, I know. My point was, Sentry beat him with zero effort. Not to take anything from Cain or imply a challenge from Terrax.

My gosh are you bipolar? With the GOC Sentry can't hurt her and she very well has the strength to hurt him. She also loses the frailty of her body and will be able to move as if she was back in her prime.

Wei Phoenix
Hang on. I'll get you a pic.

Make sure it's a hung tranny.

Blanket

All I read, but it was good.

Master Court
F*ck, you know what? My bad.

I was thinking of two things. One was when Superman knocked him out, but that's not canon and not even allowed in debates anyways, and it was bullsh*t. And I was thinking of Onslaught. But it didn't make sense.

So I concede the KO point and admit my huge embarrassing failure.

However, Juggernaut has been beaten before. And Shirley Sentry has enough power to do that, considering lesser people have beaten Juggernaut. My point remains valid; Aunt May's zero combat ability easily loses her the fight.

Wei Phoenix

I was thinking of two things. One was when Superman knocked him out, but that's not canon and not even allowed in debates anyways, and it was bullsh*t. And I was thinking of Onslaught. But it didn't make sense.

However, Juggernaut has been beaten before. And Shirley Sentry has enough power to do that, considering lesser people have beaten Juggernaut. My point remains valid; Aunt May's zero combat ability easily loses her the fight.

It's ok, we all fall so we can learn to get back up.

Lesser people have not beaten Cain physically or with energy based attacks when BFR was impossible. Cain also has little to no fighting training. It's mostly just kick, punch it's all in the mind.

Master Court
It's ok, we all fall so we can learn to get back up.

Lesser people have not beaten Cain physically or with energy based attacks when BFR was impossible. Cain also has little to no fighting training. It's mostly just kick, punch it's all in the mind.

Training is one thing. Experience is another.

Juggernaut has combat experience against Hercules, Thor, Hulk, Abomination, She-Hulk, Thing, The X-Men, The Avengers.

Experience makes a good fighter as well. Not to mention Cain is also very experienced with his powers and knows what he's capable of. In this VS, Aunt May is slapped with the powers and has 15 minutes to KILL Sentry. Even accepting Aunt May is given full knowledge of the power, she has neither training OR experience. Meaning her combat proficiency is zilcho.

Add to that Sentry's telepathy, and he'd certainly be fast enough to take off the helmet.

EDIT : I gotta go now. It's called sleep, and where I am, people are doing it.

Wei Phoenix
Training is one thing. Experience is another.

Juggernaut has combat experience against Hercules, Thor, Hulk, Abomination, She-Hulk, Thing, The X-Men, The Avengers.

Experience makes a good fighter as well. Not to mention Cain is also very experienced with his powers and knows what he's capable of. In this VS, Aunt May is slapped with the powers and has 15 minutes to KILL Sentry. Even accepting Aunt May is given full knowledge of the power, she has neither training OR experience. Meaning her combat proficiency is zilcho.

Add to that Sentry's telepathy, and he'd certainly be fast enough to take off the helmet.

Cain killed the previous Juggernaut with half power and no experience.

Mindset

^ Now that's a fail.

laughing out loud

jalek moye

EDIT : I gotta go now. It's called sleep, and where I am, people are doing it.

Sentry doesn't know how to use telepathy he just has it

Peterlane
Originally posted by jalek moye

He can use it if he gets hypnotized.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Peterlane
when has he ever been hypnotized?

Wei Phoenix

How is that relevant here in a one on one fight?

I don't need your help to win this debate. You get your black ass back in the kitchen and make my dinner.

KingD19
Aunt may bakes 10 minut cookies, then for the other 5 minutes, she puts Sentry over her knee, and shows him how much of a baby he really is.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
Aunt may bakes 10 minut cookies, then for the other 5 minutes, she puts Sentry over her knee, and shows him how much of a baby he really is.

win.

Peterlane
Sentry wins easily /thread

Wei Phoenix
Sentry wins easily /thread

How so?

Peterlane
How so?

Because he has the power of 1million exploding suns.

Wei Phoenix
Because he has the power of 1million exploding suns.

What feats do these suns have? Also an exploding sun isn't above Cyttorak so I fail to see how that would hurt.

Peterlane
What feats do these suns have? Also an exploding sun isn't above Cyttorak so I fail to see how that would hurt.

1million exploding suns not 1 smile

He has many feats, like stalemating the strongest version of Hulk.
Juggernaught lost to War Hulk and got BFR'd by WWH

Tattoos N Scars

It was explained in a recent Iron Man issue that those exploding suns existed in the Beyond realm...so, apparently Sentry has Beyonder like potential.

Wei Phoenix
1million exploding suns not 1 smile

He has many feats, like stalemating the strongest version of Hulk.
Juggernaught lost to War Hulk and got BFR'd by WWH

That would be the force of 1 million ants upon him though.

Getting BFR'd does not showcase being weaker or lesser than someone. War Hulk had Celestial tech, and Sentry does not have that nor is he able to BFR Mayanaut.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
It was explained in a recent Iron Man issue that those exploding suns existed in the Beyond realm...so, apparently Sentry has Beyonder like potential. Are they still exploding?

Peterlane
That would be the force of 1 million ants upon him though.

Getting BFR'd does not showcase being weaker or lesser than someone. War Hulk had Celestial tech, and Sentry does not have that nor is he able to BFR Mayanaut.

WWH bfr'd Juggernaught. Sentry does the same to may.

Creshosk
WWH bfr'd Juggernaught. Sentry does the same to may. The adamantium cage is a way of saying, No BFR.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Creshosk
Are they still exploding?

laughing

I don't know...I made that crap up anyway

Wei Phoenix
WWH bfr'd Juggernaught. Sentry does the same to may.

Someone didn't read the OP.

laughing

I don't know...I made that crap up anyway

That means you're the one who started the rumor that Sentry is the Beyonder!

Peterlane
Sentry and Mayanaught stay in a locked hold forever.

Tattoos N Scars
Someone didn't read the OP.

That means you're the one who started the rumor that Sentry is the Beyonder!

I plead the 5th on that accusation..lol

Creshosk
I plead the 5th on that accusation..lol Your mother was a turtle. stick out tongue

jalek moye
even without the cage she cant be bfr'd by him because she can fly.

Master Court
I'm back, after a good five and half hours of sleep. Anyway.

Cain killed the previous Juggernaut with half power and no experience.

Yeah, but Cain is violent by nature, violent by temperament, he's more willing to be violent, even murderous, even since he was a kid, and that's why he can never stay rehabilitated for more than five minutes. Cytorrak loves Cain because he's so damn violent.

We're still talking character here. Aunt May is not violent, not inclined to violence, has never been violent, has never fought, never trained, never tried. So even if she knew how to punch, it wouldn't be much. And what's more, this VS says Mayanaugt has to kill Sentry in a mere 15 minutes.

KingD19
You'd be surprised, if I saw someone basically kill my mother, even if I didn't have all that, I would try my damndest to kill them, training and experience be damned.

Creshosk
You'd be surprised, if I saw someone basically kill my mother, even if I didn't have all that, I would try my damndest to kill them, training and experience be damned. No you wouldn't. you'd just stand there as the posters favorite character beats you up.

And who's beating you up depends on the poster.

KingD19
So if Aunt May, with all those upgrades and super duper items saw Peter get slaughtered, she's gonna be like... Oh deary, he was such a good boy. *Looks at Sentry* Well don't just float there glowing, get the pledge and help me get the blood out of the carpet......

Hell no, she's gonna make Bob her b*tch.

Wei Phoenix
I'm back, after a good five and half hours of sleep. Anyway.

Yeah, but Cain is violent by nature, violent by temperament, he's more willing to be violent, even murderous, even since he was a kid, and that's why he can never stay rehabilitated for more than five minutes. Cytorrak loves Cain because he's so damn violent.

We're still talking character here. Aunt May is not violent, not inclined to violence, has never been violent, has never fought, never trained, never tried. So even if she knew how to punch, it wouldn't be much. And what's more, this VS says Mayanaugt has to kill Sentry in a mere 15 minutes.

Being violent doesn't make you a good fighter or anything like that. I don't know if you noticed but May in enraged and extremely violent in this thread. She's a 100+ tonner and Sentry's going down.

Parmaniac
hm ok
1. it's not only the CG that grants durability also the SS Serum and the nega bands

2. no bfr due the cage btw even if nega bands grant the ability to fly

3. to the million exlpoding suns thing, I already stated in another thread how hard the size can vary and btw Sentry has never SHOWN anything near that hyperbole

4. I think I statet it that Aunt May is as pissed as hell

last thing, this was more like a fun thread that should leave a bitter taste in the mouth of some Sentry fans, greetiungs to the 1000000 exploding suns wink , or was it a thousand? Hm I couldn't care less...

PS can someone really tell me what that shit theory of Sentry = Beyonder si all about?

Parmaniac
Being violent doesn't make you a good fighter or anything like that. I don't know if you noticed but May in enraged and extremely violent in this thread. She's a 100+ tonner and Sentry's going down.

yeah at a specific point it's irrelevant how trained someone in fighting is if your opponent doesn't feel your punches and only needs to grab you and beat the hell out of you your name could be Bruce Lee and you still got annihilated

Master Court
First off, I want to make sure everyone knows I f*cking hate Sentry. Well, he's cool in some ways... I guess. But I f*cking hate him.

Anyway, character is in the mind. Aunt May wouldn't know where to start in a fight. Sentry could so blitz around her, keep her at bay, trick her. I mean, she's not a particularly intelligent woman, nor would she have a shred of strategy. Even if Aunt May is pissed, a little old woman is going to become a major threat? Even with all the amping, it's still Aunt May. I can't even imagine a ten foot tall old woman with unstoppable force beating the sh*t out of a seasoned hero as powerful as Sentry.

And I reiterate, this has no bearing on my opinions of Sentry vs Juggernaut.

EDIT: I mean, if it were Eddie Brock, or The Punisher with these upgrades, that'd be a different story...

Wei Phoenix
First off, I want to make sure everyone knows I f*cking hate Sentry. Well, he's cool in some ways... I guess. But I f*cking hate him.

Anyway, character is in the mind. Aunt May wouldn't know where to start in a fight. Sentry could so blitz around her, keep her at bay, trick her. I mean, she's not a particularly intelligent woman, nor would she have a shred of strategy. Even if Aunt May is pissed, a little old woman is going to become a major threat? Even with all the amping, it's still Aunt May. I can't even imagine a ten foot tall old woman with unstoppable force beating the sh*t out of a seasoned hero as powerful as Sentry.

And I reiterate, this has no bearing on my opinions of Sentry vs Juggernaut.

EDIT: I mean, if it were Eddie Brock, or The Punisher with these upgrades, that'd be a different story...

Once again you fail to understand the powers of the Juggernaut. You keep calling her an old woman as if she is still old and frail. With the gem her reflexes and body's youth will be restored. Has May shown any signs of being an idiot? I'm betting she's smarter than Cain. Sentry isn't blitzing something he can't hurt or faze. Aunt May's anger will fuel the power of The Juggernaut and she'll knock his ass out. Cain is a frail old man on the inside yet he still beats ass. May will do the same.

Master Court
Once again you fail to understand the powers of the Juggernaut. You keep calling her an old woman as if she is still old and frail. With the gem her reflexes and body's youth will be restored. Has May shown any signs of being an idiot? I'm betting she's smarter than Cain. Sentry isn't blitzing something he can't hurt or faze. Aunt May's anger will fuel the power of The Juggernaut and she'll knock his ass out. Cain is a frail old man on the inside yet he still beats ass. May will do the same.

I said he blitzes AROUND her. Sentry doesn't have kill, KO, or even hurt Mayanaught. Just last fifteen minutes.

And I know the powers of Juggernaut. Cain knows them, how to use them, how to abuse them. Aunt May is still not a fighter. Not even a simple scrap-artist. No strategy. Not to mention she's pissed, so that's even less thought in her moves.

Wei Phoenix
I said he blitzes AROUND her. Sentry doesn't have kill, KO, or even hurt Mayanaught. Just last fifteen minutes.

And I know the powers of Juggernaut. Cain knows them, how to use them, how to abuse them. Aunt May is still not a fighter. Not even a simple scrap-artist. No strategy. Not to mention she's pissed, so that's even less thought in her moves.

Cain was able to use them in his first fight just fine. Cain wasn't some huge fighter that time either. Cain also isn't some strategist either.

Parmaniac

hm but couldn't we say the same about Sentry? I mean has he ever encountered Juggs (not sure)? And even if does he know about the cytorrak gem or the nega bands and what their capable of? Maybe he just underestimates May and let her strike/grab him

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
hm but couldn't we say the same about Sentry? I mean has he ever encountered Juggs (not sure)? And even if does he know about the cytorrak gem or the nega bands and what their capable of? Maybe he just underestimates May and let her strike/grab him

that sound about right sort of like when he encountered Hercules laughing

D_Dude1210
Well, Sentry can just fly around the cage for fifteen minutes. smile I can see May being able to tag him once, tho. If she gets her hands on him, it's all over.

If Sentry tries to fight back, May stomps him easily.

I'd say May takes him out w/in 15 mins around 7/10 of the time.

3/10 Sentry manages to avoid her long enough to keep his hide.

jalek moye

but she can catch him too. she can fly pretty fast with the nega bands

and has energy attacks to slow him down

Survivor19
Bah. Aunt May does not needs those useless amps to show Sentry his place. She wins.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Survivor19
Bah. Aunt May does not needs those useless amps to show Sentry his place. She wins.

I was waiting for something like this laughing

nicamarvin

....he thinks Sentry can hurt Juggernaut... laughing

Master Court
but she can catch him too. she can fly pretty fast with the nega bands

and has energy attacks to slow him down

F*ck me. Props to you, my man.

I was so busy debating about the Gem, I forgot the Nega Bands. Flying Juggernaut. Well, I guess that seals it. Between flying, power blasts, invulnerability, uber-strength... Mayanaught for the win.

All props to Jalek!! thumb up

Master Court
Originally posted by nicamarvin
....he thinks Sentry can hurt Juggernaut... laughing

Hey, guy. That was an early argument. And I said he obliterates HER, not Juggey. My point(now invalid), was that she would be so useless as a fighter, he would have ample opportunity to press his attack... EVENTUALLY KO'ing her.

nicamarvin
he would have ample opportunity to press his attack.

and do what??? tickle her... laughing laughing

thanos-prime
does she have the gem on her?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by thanos-prime
does she have the gem on her?

what do you mean by on? I thought about the same way Juggs holding it.

thanos-prime
what do you mean by on? I thought about the same way Juggs holding it. juggs has had it so long he doesn't need it on his person if she had it with her he could easily take it from her then beat her

KingD19
When it was on him, he didn't just have it in a pouch, it was in his body.

thanos-prime
When it was on him, he didn't just have it in a pouch, it was in his body. yes i know but it can and has been ripped out

Mindset
yes i know but it can and has been ripped out How the hell is Sentry going to rip the gem out?

Peterlane
How the hell is Sentry going to rip the gem out?

The same way onslaught did

Mindset
facepalm

nicamarvin
The same way onslaught did doctor DUDE are you high?confused ...watching DBZ can do that to you.... laughing

Parmaniac
The same way onslaught did

I guess that was PIS or something I mean how can you rip something out of anyone you can't get hurt by physical means? And if that's possible why isn't everone else doing this?

EDIT: Ah I see people are on my side :P

EDIT2: Originally posted by nicamarvin
doctor DUDE are you high?confused ...watching DBZ can do that to you.... laughing
but I watched dragonball Z too confused

nicamarvin
facepalm thumb up

Wei Phoenix
juggs has had it so long he doesn't need it on his person if she had it with her he could easily take it from her then beat her

Once you touch the gem and ggain it's powers the gem is pretty much useless.

When it was on him, he didn't just have it in a pouch, it was in his body. Originally posted by thanos-prime
yes i know but it can and has been ripped out

The gem was never inside Cain and it isn't inside May.

Mindset
Well it was inside his body when Onslaught ripped it out, even though at the time it was already in space. smile

Parmaniac
Once you touch the gem and ggain it's powers the gem is pretty much useless.

oh really I didn't knew about this but how does Cain then got rid off it before he regained it in the WWH Storyline?

nicamarvin

but I watched dragonball Z too confused

facepalm

Wei Phoenix
oh really I didn't knew about this but how does Cain then got rid off it before he regained it in the WWH Storyline?

I don't know what he did with it, but if it was inside of him then he would've never found it in Korea. He didn't get weaker because of "losing" the gem. He made himself weaker.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by nicamarvin
facepalm

laughing

SamZED
grants Aunt May the following: Super Soldier Serum, Cytorrak Gem, Nega Bands, Annihilius' Power Rod and an adamatium walking stick Aunt May doesnt need that crap to kick Sentry's ass.

galactusischere

Nimrod has KO'd Juggs

galactusischere

Nimrod has KO'd juggs be4.

Survivor19
About Jem and such: it seems, Cyttorak can manifest as many temples and/or jems, as it is necessary, simple as that.

Parmaniac
Bump smile
btw funny first pages

quanchi112
Surprised this isn't closed. I guess this is proof bada has a sense of humor.

Parmaniac
Why close it?

JakeTheBank
Spite thread.

May stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.