Trion Juggernaught vs Thor-Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Trion Juggernaught is on a rampage on Earth, destroying everything in his path. Seeing this, Thor has no choice but to don the Destroyer armor to try and stop the Juggernaught.

Stipulations:
-Classic Thor
-If Earth is destroyed, Thor loses.
-Trion isn't trying to destroy the Earth per se, but he's rampagin enough to do so.
-Trion Jugz can easily punch his way back if he is BFR'd meaning Thor NEEDS to stop Juggernaught, not just BFR him.

KingD19
Juggernaut punches Thor into another dimension of pure pwnage, one which he can never escape from.

Knowsbleed33
Thor/Destroyer would lose in any event.

With these stips he gets pwnt quickly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
Juggernaut punches Thor into another dimension of pure pwnage, one which he can never escape from.

Because that would stop normal Thor, much less Thor in the Destroyer right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
With no battle field removal and it being a contest of power/strength, I see it as an eternal stalemate.

KingD19
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Because that would stop normal Thor, much less Thor in the Destroyer right?

It was meant as a joke, but yes, yes it will. And since Trion(the strongest incarnation of Juggernaut) was punching through dimensions with no effort. And 616 Juggernaut was physically stronger than Thor, and couldn't be stopped by his Godblast, yes again.

Knowsbleed33
This won't be a stalemate.

Warlord
funny how thor's godblast hurt galactus but juggernaut didn't feel a thing

Knowsbleed33
::awaits Rages claim that Thor was severely weakened::

D_Dude1210
Thor-Destroyer managed to rampage in Hela's domain unhindered, tho. Hela in her own domain is Skyfather level right? What level is Trion at?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
::awaits Rages claim that Thor was severely weakened::

Well, he WAS severely weakened during that encounter with Jugs. stick out tongue

Warlord
I see Trion getting a slight edge but that's all

Warlord
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Well, he WAS severely weakened during that encounter with Jugs. stick out tongue

basiclythat was severe bad writing

KingD19
When you can punch through dimensions, I'd say you're pretty high up there. And since he wasn't fully fleshed out, there also the chance that Trion Juggernaut had access to all of his powers, like that kid that found the Cytorrak gem.

Knowsbleed33

He was ill in the beginning during their physical fight. He was back to full strength when he unleashed the GF blast.

Warlord
it's a common secret Juggernaut durability >> Galactus'

KingD19
When things hurt Galactus, it's either PIS, or he's hungry. Hell, he's always hungry, the fat ass.

Knowsbleed33
He was hungry in that instance.

Warlord
When things hurt Galactus, it's either PIS, or he's hungry. Hell, he's always hungry, the fat ass.

ok ok Galactus getting hit by the godblast is PIS.

Lets's try this: Juggernaut's durability >> Celestial's armor

Warlord
He was hungry in that instance.

still > to Cain

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was meant as a joke, but yes, yes it will. And since Trion(the strongest incarnation of Juggernaut) was punching through dimensions with no effort. And 616 Juggernaut was physically stronger than Thor, and couldn't be stopped by his Godblast, yes again.

Yes, because it's obvious that once, even Classic Thor is thrown into another dimension he cannot get back, right?

Physically stronger than Thor? Nah. In their fights Juggernaut is a superior brawler but Thor has always matched him in strength.

God Blast's vary in power. Severely. The one against Juggernaut was the weakest one ever and their were circumstances.

Knowsbleed33
There were no circumstances.

KingD19
Trion Juggernaut's durability>>>>>>>>Everything under reality warpers.

Thor was just fine when he did the GB, and Thor was being rocked by Juggernaut's punches, while Thor's were basically having no effect.

And Cain's thing is being as strong and as durable as he needs to be, his strength actually fluctuates depending on who he's fighting.

Now Trion, who is leagues beyond 616 Juggs, is just epic win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He was ill in the beginning during their physical fight. He was back to full strength when he unleashed the GF blast.

Yes because Thor stating that finally strength is "returning" to his limbs and his able to actually to stand up without some assistance is clearly proving that Thor is back at full power right? eek!

Warlord

True. Trion is a beast....I only doubt normal Juggernaut's ability to stay unphased after getting hit by a Godblast

Rage.Of.Olympus

Yes because he obviously proved that, with his vast amount of showings right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
There were no circumstances.

Read it again.

Warlord
Yes because Thor stating that finally strength is "returning" to his limbs and his able to actually to stand up without some assistance is clearly proving that Thor is back at full power right? eek!

thumb up

Knowsbleed33

He says the delerium is lifted and his strength was coming back a few pages before he confronts Juggernaut. Not to mention it was emphasized that it was A. his most powerful attack B. the same blast he used against the Celestial and Galactus.

I don't see where you're getting he was weakened? This demigod nonsense has got to stop. the GF blast is a combination of Mjolnirs inherent power and Thor's godly energies. How would him being ill weaken that blast?

Warlord
Thor told me he has problems using it when he feels ill....smile

KingD19
Knowsbleed you fool!!!! It was weakened because the fanboys said so!!!!!!!!!

Knowsbleed33
People who aren't there talk to you?

Warlord
no no no Juggernaut is > Galactus and Celestals because fanboys say so

Warlord
People who aren't there talk to you?

no no he's there now wanna chat with him?

Knowsbleed33
Knowsbleed you fool!!!! It was weakened because the fanboys said so!!!!!!!!!

What can I say? I prefer to take what was shown on panel than some blatant idiots opinion.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Warlord
no no no Juggernaut is > Galactus and Celestals because fanboys say so

Do you understand the circumstances surrounding those 2 other instances?

Rage.Of.Olympus
He says the delerium is lifted and his strength was coming back a few pages before he confronts Juggernaut. Not to mention it was emphasized that it was A. his most powerful attack B. the same blast he used against the Celestial and Galactus.

I don't see where you're getting he was weakened? This demigod nonsense has got to stop. the GF blast is a combination of Mjolnirs inherent power and Thor's godly energies. How would him being ill weaken that blast?

He states, that his delirium "flees" his mind (It hasn't passed completely yet and so on.) and his strength is returning (It hasn't returned yet.) as he helps himself up against a pillar a page before he attacks Juggernaut.

It is his most powerful attack. He emphasized that it was the same attack doesn't indicate it's the same level of power, just to clear that up. No where close.

I mean, he needed a damn stand for the first attack and it encompassed the likes of Galactus entirely, and against the Celestials, he even placed the belt of strength to double Mjolnir's fortifications and it's still shattered channeling that amount of power.

Obviously it varies in power, and the one against the Juggernaut is the weakest, one I've seen. Ever.

The God Blast, is a result of Thor channeling his Godly Energies, through Mjolnir, and then releasing it. The fact that it depends on the amount of the Godly Energy he channels, should tell us that, Thor's strength affects it.

Warlord
no I'm a blatant idiot....
Please explain me how Cain> hungry galactus and celstial armor

KingD19
Because, throughout Cain's career, he has never been physically damaged, while Galactus has, same for Celestial armor being cracked.

Warlord
ok so we all agree juggernaut's durability > celestial armor and hungry galactus' durability as I said.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I lol at Juggernaut fan boys thinking that his durability is:

> Galactus
> Celestials
> High End Skyfather beings with Odin's powers added on top of their own

Knowsbleed33
He states, that his delirium "flees" his mind (It hasn't passed completely yet and so on.) and his strength is returning (It hasn't returned yet.) as he helps himself up against a pillar a page before he attacks Juggernaut.

This was a good 2 or 3 pages before he confronts Juggernaut

4 straight panels son. 4 straight panels of Thor emphasizing the power of this blast.

http://h.imagehost.org/t/0363/THOR_1989_412_16.jpg

He looks pretty clear headed and focused to me. Also, afterwards he's in perfectly good shape. Conjuring up winds to solidify the Juggernaut in a steel tomb.

See, now that's an argument you can make for circumstances. Galactus was hungry and the Celestial didn't even take notice.

Maybe, to a fanboy. ::shrugs::

He says in the scan I provided it's a combination of his godly energies with mjolnirs inherent power. Neither would be effected by Thor being ill or weakened.

There's absolutely no evidence to support that that blast didn't work on the Juggernaut because Thor was weakened. Sorry.

Warlord
Because, throughout Cain's career, he has never been physically damaged, while Galactus has, same for Celestial armor being cracked.

by the way didn't Hulk as War managed to hurt him?

Knowsbleed33
by the way didn't Hulk as War managed to hurt him?

No.

KingD19
He managed to stop, and toss him with the celestial tendrils, but he wasn't hurt. Nothing purely physical has ever hurt Cain except for when he was depowered, and when he and Black Tom shared the gem.

Warlord
he did manage to stop him moving though...

anyway I find it hard to accept that an attack that can crack celestial armor and hurt galactus leaves cain unaffected.

as for the fight I give Trion a slight edge

KingD19
The armor was cracked, but the Celestial didn't really care.

Galactus was hungry, as he always is when he's hurt in any way.

And you can find it hard to accept all you want, but on the panel, Cain was pushing back against the blast until the floor gave away.

Warlord
The armor was cracked, but the Celestial didn't really care.

I know but still he managed to crack one of the most durable forms of armor in MU. anyway that's off topic.

we have a deal no one physical can hurt Juggernaut end of story wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
This was a good 2 or 3 pages before he confronts Juggernaut

One page, was Thor getting up, the next page, the next page was Juggernaut rampaging, and a page after that was their confrontation.

4 straight panels son. 4 straight panels of Thor emphasizing the power of this blast.

http://h.imagehost.org/t/0363/THOR_1989_412_16.jpg

That changes what? Thor loves his theatrics. He emphasized the blast and what it has done. That doesn't change the fact, that it's shown to vary in power depending on the amount of power he channels through it.

He looks pretty clear headed and focused to me. Also, afterwards he's in perfectly good shape. Conjuring up winds to solidify the Juggernaut in a steel tomb.

Yes because, Thor being physically weakened, would limit his ability to control the weather right?

See, now that's an argument you can make for circumstances. Galactus was hungry and the Celestial didn't even take notice.

This changes what, at all, exactly? We aren't talking about the fight itself, but the portrayed level of power.

Thor's God Blast clearly varies in power. From a narrow, beam of light, that only pushed down Juggernaut, to an all encompassing blast that made Galactus run for his life and Thor needed a stand for Mjolnir and had trouble containing, to a powerful energy source that can seal tears in reality, to an all powerful attack against the Celestials that even with the belt of strength doubling the fortifications of Mjolnir, it still shattered. The same Mjolnir that easily channels, the power to destroy a Galaxy without any trouble.

Based on this how anyone can argue that it doesn't vary in power is beyond me?

The simple differences instances between the Juggernaut fight and the Celestial encounter proves so. The power of the God Blast depends on the amount of Godly Energies channeled.

The Celestial did take notice. That was clearly shown on panel. He actually affected the Celestials with this attack. Yea, it was retconed to Galactus being hungry.

Maybe, to a fanboy. ::shrugs::

No to anyone with a lick of common sense. It's clearly obvious that it depends on the level of power being channeled by Thor. The simple fact that Mjolnir needed fortification and still broke in one instance and did not in another proves that.

He says in the scan I provided it's a combination of his godly energies with mjolnirs inherent power. Neither would be effected by Thor being ill or weakened.

It says united with the irresistible power of Mjolnir. Like I said, the God Blast is Thor's own Godly Energies channeled, contained/merged and then released through Mjolnir. Hence why the God Blast has been called, waves of unrelenting Asgardian energy.

There's absolutely no evidence to support that that blast didn't work on the Juggernaut because Thor was weakened. Sorry.

Nah, there is.

Survivor19
I believe that beam attacks from Destroyer would be able to damage Juggs.
But that won's stop him.

D_Dude1210
There was never an indication that the strange illness that afflicted Thor at the time ever left. It seems more like he momentarily recovered from it's worst effects, but it by no means indicated he was at full strength.

Warlord
There was never an indication that the strange illness that afflicted Thor at the time ever left. It seems more like he momentarily recovered from it's worst effects, but it by no means indicated he was at full strength.

don't you ever say that again...you'll be classified as fanboy...apparently...sad

D_Dude1210
don't you ever say that again...you'll be classified as fanboy...apparently...sad

eek!

nicamarvin
I
we have a deal no one physical can hurt Juggernaut end of story wink
what took you so long..? cool

Knowsbleed33
One page, was Thor getting up, the next page, the next page was Juggernaut rampaging, and a page after that was their confrontation.

2 pages. Plus there's no indication of how long it's suppose to take for him to compose himself physically.

More speculation on your part.

It serves to prove the power of the blast. Look at the writers narration bubble, he basically says the same thing.

Yeah, because Thor being physically weakened would some how weaken his ability to use the GF blast.

Not quite son. The level he was using was clearly demonstrated in the scan. It was the same blast he fired at Galactus and the Celestial. He says as much. There would be no point in the writer having Thor say that unless he wanted to emphasize the power of the blast.

If anything, Thor being able to affect Galactus or a Celestial in any way is PIS.

I see, more unsubstantiated nonsense. The GF blast has always been a combination of the 2. He united his power with the power of mjolnir. It says that in the scan I provided.

I guess, like always, you're going to ignore on panel evidence when it goes against your argument.

And yet, you can't provide any.

Hmmm.

Knowsbleed33
he did manage to stop him moving though...

anyway I find it hard to accept that an attack that can crack celestial armor and hurt galactus leaves cain unaffected.

as for the fight I give Trion a slight edge

He wasn't unaffected. He got vertigo.

As I said to Rage, Thor being able to affect Galactus or Celestial is bad writing. This writer brought the GF blast down to more realistic levels.

Kris Blaze
The Destroyer would need an evil mind or a weak mind in order to obtain enough control to beat Trion Juggernaut. With a strong willed individual inside it, the Destroyer would not be fully in control and so on. This stipulation actually hampers it, rather than helping it.

Raptor22
im not saying that a stronger one would have hurt juggs but i think its pretty obvious that the gfb was weakend. to say thor was fully recovered from his illness is just silly and speculation whats not is that 2 pages before the fight he was so sick he was barely able to stand. also how can u account for the size of the beam and mjolnir not breaking even with the belt. are u saying mjolnir was weaker then it is now? i think ther writers used the illness and a weaker blast as a way to keep juggs invulnerable and for thor to save face by giving reasons/excuses as to why his powerful gfb couldnt put juggs down, leaving open the however unlikely posability of a stronger one stopping juggs.

KillAll
back to topic. the ONLY chance the destroyer has is to be the one that odin himself used to fight the celestials wink. or maybe his disentigration beam? which is said to be able to destroy EVERYTHING. but i personally doubt that would work.

other than that, i dont even think it would slow the trion juggernaut down. he was only hundreds of feet tall and more than likely (like most juggernaut appearances, gains or loses size according to power) 100's of times more powerful. he was physically tearing down dimensional barriers. i dont see how the destroyer could contend with that.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Raptor22
im not saying that a stronger one would have hurt juggs but i think its pretty obvious that the gfb was weakend. to say thor was fully recovered from his illness is just silly and speculation whats not is that 2 pages before the fight he was so sick he was barely able to stand. also how can u account for the size of the beam and mjolnir not breaking even with the belt. are u saying mjolnir was weaker then it is now? i think ther writers used the illness and a weaker blast as a way to keep juggs invulnerable and for thor to save face by giving reasons/excuses as to why his powerful gfb couldnt put juggs down, leaving open the however unlikely posability of a stronger one stopping juggs.

He wasn't wearing the belt when he fired the shot at Juggernaut. I don't see the relevance.

He was recovered when he fired the blast at Juggernaut. All on panel evidence proves this.

SoulDevourer
so how come his hammer broke when he fire on the celestial but dint break when he fire on jug? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knowsbleed33
Because Celestial>Juggernaut?

Warlord
He wasn't unaffected. He got vertigo.

As I said to Rage, Thor being able to affect Galactus or Celestial is bad writing. This writer brought the GF blast down to more realistic levels.

I could accept it if you ad "in my opinion"

Warlord
Originally posted by nicamarvin
what took you so long..? cool

I was bussy.... evil face

Knowsbleed33
I could accept it if you ad "in my opinion"

It is IMO, but it makes sense. Thor being able to affect these uber-cosmics is what doesn't add up.

KillAll
i thought thor just broke the dome that the celestials were in with his god force blast? i didnt think he actually defeated thier armor.

then i remember the theory that celestials LET things pierce thier armor. such as when the destroyer did it for a chance to study the weapon that did so? wouldnt that also apply to thors godforce blast?

Knowsbleed33
That's all he did, blow a hole through his dome piece. Exitar didn't even flinch.

D_Dude1210
Why are we discussing the Godblast here anyway? What relevance does that have on the debate? stick out tongue

Anyway, was Trion Jugz even considered above Skyfather level at this incarnation? Like I said, Thor-Destroyer managed to utterly pwn Hela within her own realm. Hela in her own realm was placed somewhere within Skyfather wasn't she?

doomsday49
this is a good fight. i dunno man, thor-destroyer is formidable but trion is on a whole 'nother shit. don't know how to call this one.

Survivor19
I won't put it past Trion Juggs to punch the animating spirit out of the armor.

Rage.Of.Olympus

SoulDevourer
Because Celestial>Juggernaut? whats that got to do with hammer breakin? huh

(hammer dont physicaly touch the targets)

DarkOdin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
whats that got to do with hammer breakin? huh

(hammer dont physicaly touch the targets)

It matters because the reason it broke was too much power was pumped into mjolnir by Thor which in turn implies that every godblast is not the same power level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.