Pre-Crisis Black Adam vs 8th Day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
all out war. which one wins?

ankur29
bfr?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by ankur29
bfr?

for who?

Knowsbleed33
BA can BFR.

That's it.

Tattoos N Scars
BA...via BFR

Prep-Man
ba can teleport people? when? and i did see a scan of adam gathering all the lightning in the world to create a barrier against SHAZAM. that's how powerful he could become.

Knowsbleed33
Thor used arguable his most powerful lightning attack against Juggernaut and it just tickled him.

I don't think people are implying he can teleport Juggernaut. I certainly wasn't. But he can fly and has super-speed.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thor used arguable his most powerful lightning attack against Juggernaut and it just tickled him.

I don't think people are implying he can teleport Juggernaut. I certainly wasn't. But he can fly and has super-speed.

do you think thor's most powerful lightning attack could effect SHAZAM?

Knowsbleed33
::shrugs:: Thor certainly wasn't accumulating all the lightning in the world when he attacked the Juggernaut.

r0nm0n88
juggs gets BFRed, or BA retreats, after juggs knocks him with some powerful hits.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
juggs gets BFRed, or BA retreats, after juggs knocks him with some powerful hits.

the combined power of mary, freddy, billy, and SHAZAM wasn't able to knock black adam down. i doubt juggs would be able to.

shiv
Originally posted by ankur29
bfr?

Pretty Much what it comes down To.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.