The Blue Hulk (Yes Loeb may actually be doing it.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not ****ing joking. Yes, the Blue Hulk, from the comic book strip written by Loeb's daughter may actually be brought into freaking continuity (If you would call what Loeb writes as that.).

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_wizard_magazine_215_37.jpg

These guys needs to be banned from writing anything.

Read the rest of the interview. It's full of lulz. Loeb didn't even know Hulk could heal from a broken arm apparently, and the two shit heads don't even care about continuity.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_wizard_magazine_215_29.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_wizard_magazine_215_30.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_wizard_magazine_215_31.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_wizard_magazine_215_32.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_wizard_magazine_215_33-34.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_wizard_magazine_215_35-36.jpg

Got the idea from Herochat by the way.

Juntai
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12123325&highlight=Blue+Hulks#post12123325

Philosophía
Next: Blackest Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Juntai
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12123325&highlight=Blue+Hulks#post12123325

Yea I heard about that. Also completely, stupid.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Fun fact everybody. Loeb apparently wanted to do Thor but JMS was already writing him so he did Hulk, as I heard.

Wow, imagine if he wrote Thor? That would be....scary.

He'd have a red Thor shotting out God Blasts out of his ass.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Fun fact everybody. Loeb apparently wanted to do Thor but JMS was already writing him so he did Hulk, as I heard.

Wow, imagine if he wrote Thor? That would be....scary.

He'd have a red Thor shotting out God Blasts out of his ass.

Blue Thor would shoot God blasts out his dick

Kris Blaze
A god blast is an attack imbued with your life-force.

I can shoot godblasts out of my dick no expression

Warlord
just sad....

Symmetric Chaos

ExodusCloak
B-lulz-k?

WhoopeeDee
Originally posted by Warlord
just sad....

It's going to be even more sadder when that thing outsells the better comics...because we all know the Hulky fanboys chants:

"Its fun to read"

"You take comics too seriously"

and of course

"Don't like it? Don't buy it, I'm going to buy it anyway"

Gotta love that "House of ideas"
This is how the World will end.

willRules
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

That doesn't eve sound like an innuendo......more like a horrific medical condition.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by WhoopeeDee
It's going to be even more sadder when that thing outsells the better comics...because we all know the Hulky fanboys chants:

"Its fun to read"

and of course

Those winning arguments are right on line with favourites like

"We should trust and agree with every decision our leaders make"

and who can forget "If it's been around for so long, it can't be wrong"

Originally posted by willRules
That doesn't eve sound like an innuendo......more like a horrific medical condition.

That's why I asked Batdude's mom to provide me with some sexual healing.

starlock

"Its fun to read"

and of course

Why would it make you sad?...is your definition of better comics so dear to you it bothers you to see a comic do well?

I thought the world was ending when Morrison created Damien? stick out tongue

Juntai
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea I heard about that. Also completely, stupid. I just think it's funny how I predicted it in that post, albeit, jokingly. big grin

Galan007
oh sweet. a battle of the rootin' tootin' hulks'..... i can't wait. none

steverules_2

Really? Well wouldn't that kill a lady should you have the sex with her?

Badabing

I can shoot godblasts out of my dick no expression sick

Don't subject us to your nastiness! uhuh

iceman24567
If they do this im ripping down my Hulk posters and shredding my Hulk shirts. Why must the craziness go on? When will they fire Loeb or at least make him take his meds erm

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by iceman24567
If they do this im ripping down my Hulk posters and shredding my Hulk shirts. Why must the craziness go on? When will they fire Loeb or at least make him take his meds erm

Don't destroy them, hang on to your memories.

Instead of wasting money on replacing them, start up a fund. A fund for providing relatives of cancer patients with psychiatric help. Loeb's been off his rocker ever since the incident with his son. Clearly, his son was a DC fan and made Loeb promise to off every ****ing Marvel character's dignity and respect.

Digi
Thank god I got rid of the Hulk forum when I did.

batdude123
That's why I asked Batdude's mom to provide me with some sexual healing.

Heh, it must of hurt when she said she likes guys.

Juntai
Originally posted by batdude123
It must of hurt when she said she likes guys. oh snap.

Juntai
Don't destroy them, hang on to your memories.

Instead of wasting money on replacing them, start up a fund. A fund for providing relatives of cancer patients with psychiatric help. Loeb's been off his rocker ever since the incident with his son. Clearly, his son was a DC fan and made Loeb promise to off every ****ing Marvel character's dignity and respect. better yet, sell it all, and buy some cool Green Lantern stuff.
big grin

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by batdude123
Heh, it must of hurt when she said she likes guys.

Ouch.

WhoopeeDee
You know, if they sell this thing for $3.99 and it actually goes sold out....I'm really going to faint.

StiltmanFTW
Blue Hulk? Wasn't this done already?

Philosophía
If series like Ultimates, Hulk and Ultimatum have constantly been top-sellers, I don't see why this couldn't be aswell. In the end, as sad as it sounds, Loeb is giving fans what they want. Most of the readers seem to be loving the hell out of this crap, so why should he change his style and try to do something ambitious instead of this type of comics. I'd do exactly the same thing he does if I'd be in his position and spare me the effort of thinking up interesting, character-driven storylines.

You know, if they sell this thing for $3.99 and it actually goes sold out....I'm really going to faint.

I'm going to be surprised if it doesn't.

And I'm serious.

WhoopeeDee

iceman24567
Would you be willing to bet on that? Now, if you meant giving the "fanboys" what they want, okay, no argument...but the long time Hulk fans? thumb up I remember watching the live action tv show in my pull ups and being excited this crap just makes my head hurt.

Philosophía
Would you be willing to bet on that?

Yes.

The internet shouldn't be used as a guage of the average comic reader's preference, and Loeb is a living example of that.

King Kandy
Get this guy out of marvel right now.

I think he would have done better as a Thor writer... with the Odinforce at least nothing he did would have seemed quite so overblown as red hulk.

Knowsbleed33
There's already been a Blue Hulk. Why are you ghey's getting your panties in a bunch?

Philosophía
Originally posted by King Kandy
Get this guy out of marvel right now.

I think he would have done better as a Thor writer... with the Odinforce at least nothing he did would have seemed quite so overblown as red hulk.

That's quite a stupid thing to say.

Why would anything Thor would have done been acceptable in comparison to a completly new character ? Just because the other one has 'Hulk' in his name ? For all intents and purpose, his powerset & powerlevel were undefined and thus there is larger freedom when writing the character as opposed to the largely defined capabilities of Thor.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
There's already been a Blue Hulk. Why are you ghey's getting your panties in a bunch? Did Loeb make the character?

Knowsbleed33
Did Loeb make the character?

No, but he didn't make this proposed Blue Hulk either. His daughter did.

WhoopeeDee

Philosophía
Really? because a few of the long time hulk fans I usually talk to at the Con weren't too preferable to Loeb. But then they weren't on the internet....so go figure.

You talked to a few fans, and they weren't too fond of Loeb ?! That changed everything! I bet they even went "I don't log on to the internet. And I hate Loeb!".

Damn the constant top-sales, not only on Hulk but Ultimates & Ultimatum aswell. It's obvious that everybody hates Loeb's writing but for some reason, they will continue to buy it. Repeatedly. I mean they go 'Ahh..Hulk is terrible but I will buy Ultimates!'. Then 'Ahh..Ultimates is terrible, but I will buy Ultimatum aswell'. Then go all "Damn, Ultimatum is horrible aswell ... I wonder what Loeb writes next?!". And finally 'Ahh..all of those are terrible, but I will continue to buy them!'.

Thor>The Hulk

Nuff said.

Thank you for proving my point. haermm

Ptr_Grifin
There somewhat was a blue Hulk.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/Ptr_Grifin/hulk.jpg

WhoopeeDee

Ms.Marvel
fanboys dont represent the majority of the hulks fanbase meaning that if only fanboys bought the issues they wouldnt be best sellers.

loki360
whos the grey hulk above the yellow one

Badabing
durblackhulk

durgreyhulk

durwhitehulk

durpinkhulk

durpurplehulk

durbluehulk

Badabing
durmhulk

duraquahulk

duryellowhulk

durorangehulk

durredhulk

durhulk

iceman24567
Originally posted by loki360
whos the grey hulk above the yellow one Joe Fixit

Knowsbleed33
Which Hulk is the bottom middle-right? Is that Phalanx Hulk or something?

loki360
between purple and blue

Eternal Idol
If this turns out to be anything like Red Hulk, God will punish Loeb by taking the life of one of his children... again.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
If this turns out to be anything like Red Hulk, God will punish Loeb by taking the life of one of his children... again.

dude. not cool...

Endless Mike
Maybe we should post links on every comic book forum showing where to get Loeb's comics for free online. Then no one will buy them and he'll stop writing them.

WhoopeeDee
I think Jeph Loeb could use the help of Doc Samson to separate himself from his idiocy.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by loki360
whos the grey hulk above the yellow one
Joe Fixit

Actually that's not Fixit. It is Hulk when Surfer gave him his powers in a Marvel Adventures book. Not canon to 616.

You have:
Savage
Fixit
Red Hulk
Captain Universe
Surfer Hulk
Smash
Zombie Hulk
Yellow Hulk from single panel What if?
Black Hulk possessed by something
Plaid Hulk
Spider-Hulk
Not sure
Wendi-Hulk.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
fanboys dont represent the majority of the hulks fanbase meaning that if only fanboys bought the issues they wouldnt be best sellers. Exactly. Neither do "hardcore comic fans" like a good number here. The average reader is someone who just wants something fun to read, not someone who cares about continuity. That's for the geeks. Any company is going to try to make money versus trying to please the "hardcore readers".

Kazenji
Where does it say there will be a Blue Hulk or are we all just going by what Rage.Of.Olympus says??

starlock
In the first set of scans(on the fist post/first page) ...in the interview loeb says his daughter does the mini comic strip at the end of each comic where its a kiddie like red/green/blue hulk....Loeb says something like...his daughters blue hulk might make it into continuity

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Which Hulk is the bottom middle-right? Is that Phalanx Hulk or something?

Yes, from Exiles.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by -Pr-
dude. not cool...
Sorry, Pr. I've got an off-color sense of humor and I'm kind of a prick myself. Apologies to Sam Loeb.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yes, from Exiles.

Thanks.

StiltmanFTW
There was Captain Universe Hulk and Hulk with gills:

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulknamor98.html

So, Loeb isn't doing anything new at all.

basilisk
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Actually that's not Fixit. It is Hulk when Surfer gave him his powers in a Marvel Adventures book. Not canon to 616.

You have:
Savage
Fixit
Red Hulk
Captain Universe
Surfer Hulk
Smash
Zombie Hulk
Yellow Hulk from single panel What if?
Black Hulk possessed by something
Plaid Hulk
Spider-Hulk
Not sure
Wendi-Hulk.

There was also Vampire Hulk in a What-If.

basilisk
Also, before Loeb finishes I want to see Sand Hulk. Sand Hulk is basically a Hulk but done like Sandman and made of sand.

SAND HULK SMASH!!!

Mr. Rhythmic
I couldn't care less now. I quit reading new Marvel comics a long time ago.

And everyone knows Loeb's a moron anyways. I mean, read this quote from him about the Red Hulk.

And then he continued on.

Wow! We've never seen a cold, calculating, evil polar opposite version of the Hulk before! ...Oh wait, yes we have.
http://houseofduck.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/663761-hulk1qv5_super.jpg

lft4ded
Wow. I've never seen any reason to discount Maestro's strength as any less than near the Hulk's pinnacle and now seeing how much WWH resembles him in both circumstances (additional radiation absorbtion & attitude), I see even less of a reason to do so.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by lft4ded
Wow. I've never seen any reason to discount Maestro's strength as any less than near the Hulk's pinnacle and now seeing how much WWH resembles him in both circumstances (additional radiation absorbtion & attitude), I see even less of a reason to do so.

Notice the armor as well.

http://marvel.com/comics/onsale/covers/0507/WWHULKWB001_COV.jpg

So we know at least someone understands how useless Rulk is, but if only Loeb and Quesada would pull their heads out of their butts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.