Spider-man (Gauntlet: Absorption)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac
The Gauntlet starts on the rooftop of the Dayli Bugle (just starts there, the whole city is the arena), everytime Spider-man clears a round he gains the abilitys, powers, experience, skills, gadgets, weapons and stacked up strenght, durability and stamina (not the weaknesses) of the defeated enemies after every fight Spidey gets teleported away for 30 minutes to prepare himself and catch breath for the next fight after the 30 minutes he gets teleoprted back to the exact same point where he was before.

Rules
Time: Day
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Time Limit: -
No back holding (fighting at 100%): On
Bloodlust (willing to kill): On
Beserk (only running forward for the kill): Off
BFR: On
PIS: Off
CIS: Off

01. Kingpin
02. Mysterio
03. Hammerhead
04. Tarantula
05. Dr. Octopus
06. Shocker & Morbius
07. Lizard & Kraven
08. Tombstone & Rhino
09. Hobgoblin, Green Goblin, Demogoblin, Carrion
10. Venom (Brock), Electro
11. Carnage (Maximum Carnage Saga), Shriek, Doppelganger
12. Morlun

PS: Please also tell WHY not only who would win.

Round 1... FIGHT!
http://www.mookas.us/webzine_img0/con_img/news_image/20070411113355ufc69_misc_0012.jpg

Tha C-Master
It looks like he should clear it, that would be insane. I'll write something more detailed later.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
It looks like he should clear it, that would be insane. I'll write something more detailed later.

yeah I think the last 3 are the real challanges especially the last one, wich I'm not sure about (that was my idea behind this)

Parmaniac
POSTERS ASSEMBLE!!! (come on it can't be that bad...)

Parmaniac
*cough*

nicamarvin
at the end it will turn into spite...

Original Smurph
Clears it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.