Tony Stark vs Lex Luthor (Who is the Smartest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Aqua-pimp
Which of these two characters is the smartest?

iceman24567
Overall i would go with Lex.

Galan007
tony owned reed at like 6 different games of chess, all at once - imo, that certainly shows a degree of tactical genius. not to mention he's built time machines, etc.

Peterlane
Tony builds machines that can take on super beings, Lex is a manipulative coward.

Badabing
Originally posted by Peterlane
Tony builds machines that can take on super beings, Lex is a manipulative coward. Another quality, unbiased, informative post. facepalm Try actually reading a character.


At this moment, Stark is not smart. That aside, it's hard to pick a winner. I guess when Stark had the Extremis he was arguably smarter.

grimify
Lex Luthor

BruceSkywalker
Current Stark is not smart... therefore in that case Lex is smarter... however if this were Classic or Extremis Stark he is smarter

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Peterlane
Tony builds machines that can take on super beings, Lex is a manipulative coward. funny how you used the term "super beings" to describe what stark fights.

Master Court
It kinda sounds like Lex is being underestimated.

If he ever appears to be lacking in the smarts department, it's not his fault. He's surrounded by dumbasses, dipsh*ts, sh*theads, and f*cknuts.

Like Brain surrounded by a dozen Pinky's. If Lex could team with a few clones of himself, he'd probably get quite a bit further than he has in the past.

But this is a close call.

EDIT: I'll have to go with Lex here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Badabing
I guess when Stark had the Extremis he was arguably smarter.

thumb up

TIIM #8

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1267/invincibleironman08zone.th.jpg

Master Court
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

TIIM #8

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1267/invincibleironman08zone.th.jpg

Is Pepper od'ing on crack?

LordofBrooklyn
I would say Lex.

Luthor's tactical abilities are much better than Stark's and he can at least match him in terms of tech.

Peterlane
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I would say Lex.

Luthor's tactical abilities are much better than Stark's and he can at least match him in terms of tech.

Call me when Lex Luthor makes something as advanced as Extremis.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Overall i would go with Lex. lex built a friggin time machine with home appliances for [email protected]$* sake

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Peterlane
Call me when Lex Luthor makes something as advanced as Extremis. wont argue with a guy who thinks sentry can rip juggernaut gem out of his chest... laughing

Slaanesh
Tony is smarter..

chomperx9
for engineering id go with stark for sure. but if i needed someone to hack into the IRS database system or something like that id go with lex

Harbinger
Didn't Lex once son PC supes with a temporal gun made out of a paper towel roll or some sh*t?

Peterlane
Originally posted by nicamarvin
wont argue with a guy who thinks sentry can rip juggernaut gem out of his chest... laughing

When did I say that? I only asked if he could...fool smile

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Harbinger
Didn't Lex once son PC supes with a temporal gun made out of a paper towel roll or some sh*t? wink this should be SPITE I tell you

Peterlane
Yeh SPITE for Lex. Tony takes this easy. Lex can't even hold the presidency for a year...bum

chomperx9
Originally posted by Peterlane
Lex can't even hold the presidency for a year...bum thats because he got so many threats for assasination and the country didnt want to lose another president so they had to let him go

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mindset
How the hell is Sentry going to rip the gem out?

Originally posted by Peterlane
The same way onslaught did confused

Peterlane
And how did O rip the gem out Juggernaught? Through a plot hole and PIS roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Originally posted by Peterlane
Call me when Lex Luthor makes something as advanced as Extremis. The piece of the Miracle machine Lex worked on probably was 10 times more advanced than anything Stark has ever thought about making.

Peterlane
Originally posted by iceman24567
The piece of the Miracle machine Lex worked on probably was 10 times more advanced than anything Stark has ever thought about making.

So? He had blue-prints for it.

Tony could have done the same thing if he had blue-prints

Prep-Man
this is a hard one. tony might be the victor here, but in an all out prep battle, i'd say Luthor would win.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Peterlane
So? He had blue-prints for it.

Tony could have done the same thing if he had blue-prints So your wrong Lex worked on a multiversal level machine blueprints or not as far as who worked on the most advanced tech Lex wins and you were wrong no expression

Peterlane
Originally posted by iceman24567
So your wrong Lex worked on a multiversal level machine blueprints or not as far as who worked on the most advanced tech Lex wins and you were wrong no expression

Working on something doesn't mean anything.

Take the guy who created the camera, if he gives the blueprints for someone to create a replica does it mean that they are as smart as the creator? NO? You're wrong and I accept your concession

iceman24567
Originally posted by Peterlane
Call me when Lex Luthor makes something as advanced as Extremis. This was your post Lex helped work on the Miracle Machine its far more advanced than Extremis so your post fails and you presumed wrong.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Peterlane
Call me when Lex Luthor makes something as advanced as Extremis. whats your #

Peterlane
Originally posted by iceman24567
This was your post Lex helped work on the Miracle Machine its far more advanced than Extremis so your post fails and you presumed wrong.

:facepalm: He used blue-prints, tell me when Lex makes something that is his original creation and is advanced as Extremis

iceman24567
Originally posted by Peterlane
:facepalm: He used blue-prints, tell me when Lex makes something that is his original creation and is advanced as Extremis Nice of course you have to change your post because you failed eek! . Blueprints or not do you really think just anybody could have made it? If that were the case Superman would have done it himself being a genius and superfast it would have made things easier.

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nice of course you have to change your post because you failed eek! . Blueprints or not do you really think just anybody could have made it? If that were the case Superman would have done it himself being a genius and superfast it would have made things easier.

Majestic could make it, don't think Supes can.

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Nuul
Majestic could make it, don't think Supes can. Majestic is probably smarter than both guys in this thread though erm

Master Court
Originally posted by Peterlane
Yeh SPITE for Lex. Tony takes this easy. Lex can't even hold the presidency for a year...bum

Not to mention Bush held the office for two whole terms. Does that make a difference? He's still a dumbass cokehead.


Like someone else pointed out, Tony could build a better, more complex, machine and sh*t, but Lex could write a better game plan. And he's smart. Anybody remember that giant robot with the magnetic stabilizers? Lex built that in his garage. So I say he wins.

Lord Feron
Tony is imo a better inventive genius. Lex is a better scheming prep master.

so they are both really smart in their own way.

Warlord
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Tony is imo a better inventive genius. Lex is a better scheming prep master.

so they are both really smart in their own way.

NICELY PUT

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Master Court
Not to mention Bush held the office for two whole terms.

Good point.




Bush >>> Lex. eek!

Warlord
Arnold Schwartzeneger > Lex

Senor Cage
Lex is more in Doom's class than Stark.

panthergod
Lex destroys Stark, and it isn't close.

He was time travelling and independently creating life as a teenager.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by panthergod
Lex destroys Stark, and it isn't close.

He was time travelling and independently creating life as a teenager.

When was he creating life?

panthergod
Originally posted by Senor Cage
When was he creating life?

the protoplasm creature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.