Blade vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Blade the vampire hunter vs Wolverine's arch nemesis..The fight takes place in a abandon Military complex..with al kinds of military weaponry lying around..

So who would win?

iceman24567
If Blade uses those weapons i don't see how Sabretooth can win a majority.

Aqua-pimp
Well Sabertooth has military fighting experiences and all..It won't be a walk in the park for Blade..espacially with Sab's Speed and ruthlesnes

Survivor19
If Sabertooth uses those weapons i don't see Blade winning at all...

Juk3n
High streets and Low meta/enhanced MA's are always gonna have a problem with Sabretooth. His damage soak AND speed not to mention Fighting IQ tip the scales in his favour. With adamantium Sabes wins 9/10, Blade can take 6/10 without adamantium. Blade can get more hits than sabes - with weapons and such, but Sabes hits are gonna count for more because he's far stronger and Blade won't be healing from the wounds instantly like sabes will.

chomperx9
sabretooth can take a stab from adamantium claws and still be in the fight then blades weapons shouldnt be a problem. especially do to his healing factor

Trackz
Originally posted by chomperx9
sabretooth can take a stab from adamantium claws and still be in the fight then blades weapons shouldnt be a problem. especially do to his healing factor well blade does have an adamantium sword, so dismembering sabretooth should be easier for him then for wolverine (the sword has greater range), and Blades healing isn't as good as creeds but it will definitely help him in the fight

chomperx9
Originally posted by Trackz
well blade does have an adamantium sword, so dismembering sabretooth should be easier for him then for wolverine (the sword has greater range), and Blades healing isn't as good as creeds but it will definitely help him in the fight i thought his swords are titanium ?

Juk3n
well blade does have an adamantium sword, so dismembering sabretooth should be easier for him then for wolverine (the sword has greater range), and Blades healing isn't as good as creeds but it will definitely help him in the fight

With the speed and ferocity of the fight, the injuries will be clocking up nice and fast, i can't see blade outlasting Creed. The longer the fight goes on, the worse off Blade will be, if he can sever limbs, he stands a chance, but that is the slim slim minority imo.

Trackz
Originally posted by chomperx9
i thought his swords are titanium ? he got an adamantium one in MI:13

Trackz
Originally posted by Juk3n
With the speed and ferocity of the fight, the injuries will be clocking up nice and fast, i can't see blade outlasting Creed. The longer the fight goes on, the worse off Blade will be, if he can sever limbs, he stands a chance, but that is the slim slim minority imo. well if creed gets in close pretty much all of blades hit should sever something, and blade has moved fast enough to keep up with dracula and spitfire, creed is stronger than him but blade may be able to keep up with his speed

iceman24567
Originally posted by Survivor19
If Sabertooth uses those weapons i don't see Blade winning at all... Weapons are Blades bread and butter when it comes to this scenario i see Blade shooting up Sabretooth rather than the other way around.

Juk3n
Originally posted by iceman24567
Weapons are Blades bread and butter when it comes to this scenario i see Blade shooting up Sabretooth rather than the other way around.

You mean like the 1000's pf rounds Deadpool pumped into sabretooth that didnt do didley squat? He stood there took the bullets and when the ammo had run out? Ready to roll.

Battlehammer
and sabre-tooth is more then willing to uses gun as well, and he quite good with them.

Mindset
Are you talking about in Cable and Deadpool?

Trackz
Originally posted by Juk3n
You mean like the 1000's pf rounds Deadpool pumped into sabretooth that didnt do didley squat? He stood there took the bullets and when the ammo had run out? Ready to roll. well he dropped to the floor, he healed fast though, and it slowed him down

Survivor19
Originally posted by Battlehammer
and sabre-tooth is more then willing to uses gun as well, and he quite good with them.
Quoted for truth.

Battlehammer
well he dropped to the floor, he healed fast though, and it slowed him down
he got up while being unloading on.........

Phantom Zone

Whens he used guns?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Whens he used guns?
when he was in the CIA, mercenary, aginst wolverine before ect.

Creshosk
Whens he used guns? When has blade used guns just laying around in an abandoned military complex?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Creshosk
When has blade used guns just laying around in an abandoned military complex?

Er you wanna answer the question because thats not relevant. I never said he would.

Battlehammer
when he was in the CIA, mercenary, aginst wolverine before ect.

Creshosk
Er you wanna answer the question because thats not relevant. I never said he would. So you're saying he cant then?

Phantom Zone

When did he use it against Wolverine?

So you're saying he cant then?

*sigh*

Creshosk

*sigh* You are aren't you? You're saying that blade can't use weapons found lying around an abandoned military complex because blade has never used weapons found lying around an abandoned military base, despite having the skill to do so.

Battlehammer

*sigh*
sniper rifle when sabre-tooth was hunting down naitive.

Phantom Zone
You are aren't you? You're saying that blade can't use weapons found lying around an abandoned military complex because blade has never used weapons found lying around an abandoned military base, despite having the skill to do so.

Go away?

sniper rifle when sabre-tooth was hunting down naitive.

He hardly uses them though.

Battlehammer
Go away?

He hardly uses them though.
does it matter how often he uses them? nope, he will and can uses them. He used them for decades.

Creshosk
Go away? I see you can't counter my arguments. I accept you concession.

He hardly uses them though. He's still shown to have used them. he processes the skills. So according to the rules He's allowed to use them.

Phantom Zone
does it matter how often he uses them? nope, he will and can uses them. He used them for decades.

Right werent you the one who said we go by majority showings not minority?

Battlehammer
Right werent you the one who said we go by majority showings not minority?
nice try. This is compeltely different. My statement was in responses to people taking low showing over majority higher showings.

This is much different unless you can show a majority showings of sabre-tooth unable to uses guns, it ahs no baring here.

Phantom Zone
nice try. This is compeltely different. My statement was in responses to people taking low showing over majority higher showings.

This is much different unless you can show a majority showings of sabre-tooth unable to uses guns, it ahs no baring here.

No im not talking about him not being able to use guns but CHOOSING to use guns. Its not really different if a majority of showings show him choosing to use his claws then he will probably use those.

However I could see him using it if he got in deep shit.

Battlehammer
No im not talking about him not being able to use guns but CHOOSING to use guns. Its not really different if a majority of showings show him choosing to use his claws then he will probably use those.

However I could see him using it if he got in deep shit.
actaulyl it quite different. He uses guns when they suit his purposes, if he in a bases with someone he has to kill and there guns every were, he going to uses them espcially if his objective is to kill his opponent. Not like he fighting blade out of pleasure, like he does wolverine/woman he loves.

Creshosk

However I could see him using it if he got in deep shit. Do you get what I'm saying?

You're arguing that Blade can't use the weapons found lying around either because he hasn't shown to choose to do that.

And I use the qualifier can't as what you imply that the posters can't have sabertooth use the weapons.

Likewise your argument stands against Blade being able to as well.

Phantom Zone
actaulyl it quite different. He uses guns when they suit his purposes, if he in a bases with someone he has to kill and there guns every were, he going to uses them espcially if his objective is to kill his opponent. Not like he fighting blade out of pleasure, like he does wolverine/woman he loves.

You sure thats hes doing it when it suits purposes and its not because he just prefers to use his claws?

Creshosk
You sure thats hes doing it when it suits purposes and its not because he just prefers to use his claws? That's the same damned thing.

He might prefer to use his claws, but he might still use the gun when he feels it'd better suit his needs.

Battlehammer
That's the same damned thing.

He might prefer to use his claws, but he might still use the gun when he feels it'd better suit his needs.
espically when he knows his opponent has accesses to all the guns around him as well.

Phantom Zone
let me rephrase that...was sabretooth using guns with Wolverine because he felt like it or was it because it really suited his purposes ie was it a case of "Hey i think i'll use some guns today".

Trackz
You are aren't you? You're saying that blade can't use weapons found lying around an abandoned military complex because blade has never used weapons found lying around an abandoned military base, despite having the skill to do so. that's different, his question is valid, recently has sabretooths used fire arms in a fight? it's not like they're not available to him.

Phantom Zone
that's different, his question is valid, recently has sabretooths used fire arms in a fight? it's not like they're not available to him.

Exactly. hell the guy hardly uses firearms all of a sudden hes gona start using them...what the hell.

snoopdogg
I remember reading a issue where Creed had his throat sliced and he was down for the count.

Creshosk
that's different, his question is valid, recently has sabretooths used fire arms in a fight? it's not like they're not available to him. Then what's the point of asking it if he's not planning to say he can't use them?

And no, its not different. If blade hasn't been shown to choose to use guns just lying around an abandoned military complex, then the argument that PZ would want to make follows that he won't and therefore can't.

Exactly. hell the guy hardly uses firearms all of a sudden hes gona start using them...what the hell. Thanks for proving my point. I knew that's where you were going with it.

So neither of them are going to be able to use the weapons lying around. Whihc means that blade might be morel imited on the weapons HE will use of his standard equipment so as to not accidently set off a controlled explosion... or am I overestimating Blade's intelligence?

Creshosk
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I remember reading a issue where Creed had his throat sliced and he was down for the count. As opposed to the several fights with wolverine where he didn't?

Phantom Zone
Then what's the point of asking it if he's not planning to say he can't use them?

And no, its not different. If blade hasn't been shown to choose to use guns just lying around an abandoned military complex, then the argument that PZ would want to make follows that he won't and therefore can't.

Thanks for proving my point. I knew that's where you were going with it.

Er no the difference is that Blade usually or has carried guns alot in his appearances. Hes not going to pick up guns but if he runs out of ammo and he needed it he would naturally pick up the gun.

Thanks for proving my point. I knew that's where you were going with it.

So neither of them are going to be able to use the weapons lying around. Whihc means that blade might be morel imited on the weapons HE will use of his standard equipment so as to not accidently set off a controlled explosion... or am I overestimating Blade's intelligence?

I didnt prove your point your deluded.

snoopdogg
As opposed to the several fights with wolverine where he didn't? Care to show scans of Creed walking through his throat being cut? The only time I saw it worked wonders.

Creshosk
Er no the difference is that Blade usually or has carried guns alot in his appearances. Hes not going to pick up guns but if he runs out of ammo and he needed it he would naturally pick up the gun. And when was the last time he used guns lying around an abandoned military base?

Oh, I 'm sorry he hasn't in the past and

]

I didnt prove your point your deluded. Yes you did. You proved exactly that you were trying to say "No, Sabertooth won't do that so he can't."

That's EXACTLY what you were intending. and now you're blatantly lying about it.

Battlehammer
Er no the difference is that Blade usually or has carried guns alot in his appearances. Hes not going to pick up guns but if he runs out of ammo and he needed it he would naturally pick up the gun.

I didnt prove your point your deluded.
and naturally if sabre-to0th saw guns and was being shot at, he pick it up and firer back.

yes you did, it it funny how predictable you are.

Creshosk
Care to show scans of Creed walking through his throat being cut? The only time I saw it worked wonders. And I suppose that that's different from massive injuries to the rest of his body?

Oh I know why you're in this and using the minority of low showings(If that even exists which it probably doesn't given Sabertooth's other regeneration feets which would make it PIS) *points to your sig*

Battlehammer
let me rephrase that...was sabretooth using guns with Wolverine because he felt like it or was it because it really suited his purposes ie was it a case of "Hey i think i'll use some guns today".
because it would suit his purposes.

snoopdogg
And I suppose that that's different from massive injuries to the rest of his body?

Oh I know why you're in this and using the minority of low showings(If that even exists which it probably doesn't given Sabertooth's other regeneration feets which would make it PIS) *points to your sig* I said Creed was put down by having his throat cut, then you said Logan's done it plenty of times and it didn't. I asked for scans nicely and you produce nothing.

Battlehammer
Cres remeber what me and you were discussing in the other thread, snoop and track are perfect examples.

Creshosk
I said Creed was put down by having his throat cut, then you said Logan's done it plenty of times and it didn't. I asked for scans nicely and you produce nothing. I think you should prove it ever happened in the first place. Since you're the first to make a claim along these lines.

If you can't produce the scan I don't feel I need to as his other regeneration feats (which are more numerous because of how small the target of the throat is so probably would be harder to find) are.

I see no real difference between a throat shot and multiple other injuries. The point would be that he loses more blood than he can handle and that would occur just as well with multiple other injuries.

So, please, provide the scan.

Phantom Zone
And when was the last time he used guns lying around an abandoned military base?

Oh, I 'm sorry he hasn't in the past and

]

Yes you did. You proved exactly that you were trying to say "No, Sabertooth won't do that so he can't."

That's EXACTLY what you were intending. and now you're blatantly lying about it.

facepalm

To hell with this.

Creshosk
Cres remeber what me and you were discussing in the other thread, snoop and track are perfect examples. Yup.While PZ was one of the primary people I was thinking of, Snoop was another.

Though its amusing to see PZ deny things that he's ****ing doing right in front of us.

Phantom Zone
Cres remeber what me and you were discussing in the other thread, snoop and track are perfect examples.

Battlehammer. Could you stop siding with people just because they happen to agree with your argument at a certain point in time.

For godsake dont start following me around now and arguing in The Punisher Dark Reign thread or the respect thread thank you very much.

Creshosk
facepalm

To hell with this. You always do this. when backed into a corner you start posting this condescending trolling shit.

I predicted EXACTLY what you were going to do, and then when you went and did it you turned around and lied about me being right about your prediction. Now that its blaringly obvious, rather than admit you were wrong you start pulling this trolling shit.

snoopdogg
Yup.While PZ was one of the primary people I was thinking of, Snoop was another.

Though its amusing to see PZ deny things that he's ****ing doing right in front of us. You're funny. You said Logan has sliced Creed's throat plenty of times then when asked for proof you.....well don't have any.

Battlehammer
Yup.While PZ was one of the primary people I was thinking of, Snoop was another.

Though its amusing to see PZ deny things that he's ****ing doing right in front of us.

I know, it rediculous.

Battlehammer
You're funny. You said Logan has sliced Creed's throat plenty of times then when asked for proof you.....well don't have any.
your the one that said sabre-tooth was dropped by a slash to the throat, lets see it.

Phantom Zone
You always do this. when backed into a corner you start posting this condescending trolling shit.

I predicted EXACTLY what you were going to do, and then when you went and did it you turned around and lied about me being right about your prediction. Now that its blaringly obvious, rather than admit you were wrong you start pulling this trolling shit.

Yes Cresh anything you say. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
Battlehammer. Could you stop siding with people just because they happen to agree with your argument at a certain point in time. That is the most assinine thing I've ever heard. PZ could you sstop siding with Snoop just because you happen to agree with what he says?

Could you stop agreeing with trackz simply because they happen to agree with your argument at a certain point in time

For godsake dont start following me around now and arguing in The Punisher Dark Reign thread or the respect thread thank you very much. PZ could you like, stop posting all together? I mean I realize that its a puvblic message board and all, but you'd be a hypocrite if you told another to stop posting and then continuned yourself.

And no I'm not a hypocrite I'm being sardonic to show how flawed this entire trolling post of yours is.

Creshosk
Yes Cresh anything you say. roll eyes (sarcastic) Reported for trolling.

snoopdogg
your the one that said sabre-tooth was dropped by a slash to the throat, lets see it. I honestly don't recall. I know I did though and I'm pretty sure it was just a standard knife.

illadelph12
You were missed Cresh.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by illadelph12
You were missed Cresh. I didn't know he was gone.

Phantom Zone
Well dont know about you guys but at this point they're just wasting your time. Anyway think im calling it a day I know when im banging my head against a brick wall.

Battlehammer
Thraot damage aint nothing to sabre-tooth
http://img196.imageshack.us/i/sabretooth.jpg/
http://img20.imageshack.us/i/sabretooth2.jpg/

snoopdogg
Thraot damage aint nothing to sabre-tooth
http://img196.imageshack.us/i/sabretooth.jpg/
http://img20.imageshack.us/i/sabretooth2.jpg/ The guy may have missed his throat because he was able to talk yet.

Battlehammer
Battlehammer. Could you stop siding with people just because they happen to agree with your argument at a certain point in time.

For godsake dont start following me around now and arguing in The Punisher Dark Reign thread or the respect thread thank you very much.
you do it all the time you hypocrit.

lol get over your self, im not going to waste my time fallowing you around, werent you actaully warned for doing that to me.........

Creshosk
I honestly don't recall. I know I did though and I'm pretty sure it was just a standard knife. So, in otherwords it never really happened and you made it up to give blade the win?

You proved my point in the other thread.

Battlehammer
The guy may have missed his throat because he was able to talk yet.
are you kidding me.......

he was able to talk becuase the damage healed.

Creshosk
you do it all the time you hypocrit.

lol get over your self, im not going to waste my time fallowing you around, werent you actaully warned for doing that to me......... Easy BH, calm down. He's just trolling you. I already reported him for it.

Battlehammer
I honestly don't recall. I know I did though and I'm pretty sure it was just a standard knife.
......I think you made it up......

snoopdogg
So, in otherwords it never really happened and you made it up to give blade the win?

You proved my point in the other thread. It happened. Jizin or swankmissininja would know the issue I'm sure.

Battlehammer
Easy BH, calm down. He's just trolling you. I already reported him for it.
your right I will remain calm.

good he deserves it.

Creshosk
The guy may have missed his throat because he was able to talk yet. That explains the spurt of blood and the blood on the wall doesn't it?

Badabing
PZ, stop e-bullying Battlehammer and Cresh. Next time it's a warning! no expression

biscuits

Seriously, please stop bickering guys. Thanks.

Phantom Zone
The guy may have missed his throat because he was able to talk yet.

C'mon snoop. erm

snoopdogg
That explains the spurt of blood and the blood on the wall doesn't it? I don't know, he may have just his hit neck actually not hitting the throat.

snoopdogg
I wish I had the issue but Creed was stabbed in the throat by a dagger and he was gargling and choking. It was fairly recent also. I'm not making this up. Creed may have been weakend or something but I don't think he was.

Creshosk
I don't know, he may have just his hit neck actually not hitting the throat. Are you seriously arguing this?

I wish I had the issue but Creed was stabbed in the throat by a dagger and he was gargling and choking. It was fairly recent also. I'm not making this up. Creed may have been weakend or something but I don't think he was. Which again, has already been countered by a single showing. and the showing of him being hit supports the speed at which Sabertooth heals.

snoopdogg
Are you seriously arguing this? I don't know. Maybe I'm e-bashing or whatever the hell that means.

Battlehammer
I don't know, he may have just his hit neck actually not hitting the throat.
your stretching badly now........

first you state something that never happened, and when called on it your responses is jinzin would know.......that rediculous.

then you try and ptretend sabre-tooth dident get hit in the throat dispite the blood and him being shown to be hit in the throat......good lord man, this is worse then you trying to play Blade vs Wolverine off as blalde owning Wolverine

r0nm0n88
sabretooth wins, hes slightly faster. Alot stronger. Can take massive amounts of damage. Blade can use weapons better, yet sabretooth can use them well too.

So sabretooth for a majority in my opinion.

Creshosk
I don't know. Maybe I'm e-bashing or whatever the hell that means. No. But you're just really grasping at straws with your argument.

Phantom Zone
I don't know. Maybe I'm e-bashing or whatever the hell that means.

I kinda got the impression you were f*king with them. Thing is its hard to tell when your joking or serious.

Battlehammer
I wish I had the issue but Creed was stabbed in the throat by a dagger and he was gargling and choking. It was fairly recent also. I'm not making this up. Creed may have been weakend or something but I don't think he was.
sabre-tooth been dead for over year....could not have been that recent.

snoopdogg
your stretching badly now........

first you state something that never happened We'll see about this.

StiltmanFTW
sabre-tooth been dead for over year....could not have been that recent.

For over two years, actually.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
For over two years, actually.
shit time fly's dam.

snoopdogg
I kinda got the impression you were f*king with them. Thing is its hard to tell when your joking or serious. I find it funny how easy people run to the mods and report somebody. The scan I'm talking about it more recent than that one and Creed was messed up pretty badly. But again I'm not sure if there was any consequences involved.

Battlehammer
We'll see about this.
you said it happen recently, and sabre-tooth been dead for 2 years........

snoopdogg
you said it happen recently, and sabre-tooth been dead for 2 years........ I know how long Creed has been dead. But it was more recent than the scans you posted. Are those scans from Overdrive?

Creshosk
I find it funny how easy people run to the mods and report somebody. The scan I'm talking about it more recent than that one and Creed was messed up pretty badly. But again I'm not sure if there was any consequences involved. You weren't reported, Only PZ was for his blatent trolling.

You may not agree with us, but you haven't been trolling.

Battlehammer
. The scan I'm talking about it more recent than that one and Creed was messed up pretty badly. But again I'm not sure if there was any consequences involved.
.......please tell me you dont mean more recent x-force apearances.....

Battlehammer
I find it funny how easy people run to the mods and report somebody. The scan I'm talking about it more recent than that one and Creed was messed up pretty badly. But again I'm not sure if there was any consequences involved.
yes.

snoopdogg
You weren't reported, Only PZ was for his blatent trolling.

You may not agree with us, but you haven't been trolling. I have a question. What the hell is the definition for trolling?

Creshosk
.......please tell me you dont mean more recent x-force apearances..... Or worse yet, Claremont's new non-canon run.. or an out of context scan like Mystique throat shotting a muderworld bot that looked like wolverine.

Phantom Zone
I have a question. What the hell is the definition for trolling?

Just taking the piss, generally being annoying, ignoring arguments and generally being a pain in the arse. Whats really confusing is im sure he accused you of trolling maybe they changed their tune once they found out you were messing with them.

Battlehammer
Or worse yet, Claremont's new non-canon run.. or an out of context scan like Mystique throat shotting a muderworld bot that looked like wolverine.
lol or even exile sabre-tooth

The Nuul
Creed 8/10

Phantom Zone
Lokis Hot! evil face

Battlehammer
Just taking the piss, generally being annoying, ignoring arguments and generally being a pain in the arse. Whats really confusing is im sure he accused you of trolling maybe they changed their tune once they found out you were messing with them.
change what tune? You troll quite often, not that it matters, and snoop has his moments as well.

I personally don't report people, mostly due to lazyness and the fact I rather insult them.

Phantom Zone
change what tune? You troll quite often, not that it matters, and snoop has his moments as well.

I personally don't report people, mostly due to lazyness and the fact I rather insult them.

Am I talking to you?

Battlehammer
Am I talking to you?
You said they. and it a public forum, so yes you are.

you really are such a troll.

snoopdogg
Is it that hard to keep this at a respectable level?

Phantom Zone
laughing out loud snoops funny.

Battlehammer
Is it that hard to keep this at a respectable level?
found the issue you were refferring to.

It was when agent zero slit sabre-tooth throat, however sabre-tooth kept on fighting, untill zero anti-healing factor dropped him.

Creshosk
found the issue you were refferring to.

It was when agent zero slit sabre-tooth throat, however sabre-tooth kept on fighting, untill zero anti-healing factor dropped him. That would make sense. Given the context I have no choice but to apologize to snoop for my harshness toward him.

Sorry snoop.

Trackz
creed is stronger than blade, but i don't think he's too fast for blade, blade has the advantage of superior weaponry and dismembering or decapitating creed are sure ways to win. not only that he has the range advantage (i'm not sure creed exactly has ever used guns and such or his abilities when they were available)

Battlehammer
That would make sense. Given the context I have no choice but to apologize to snoop for my harshness toward him.

Sorry snoop.
though he was quite off the mark, about it alone dropping sabre-tooth

snoopdogg
though he was quite off the mark, about it alone dropping sabre-tooth Post the scans. Like I said it's been awhile.

snoopdogg
What issue was it?

Battlehammer
creed is stronger than blade, but i don't think he's too fast for blade, blade has the advantage of superior weaponry and dismembering or decapitating creed are sure ways to win. not only that he has the range advantage (i'm not sure creed exactly has ever used guns and such or his abilities when they were available)
dismembering would not work on sabre--tooth, jsut picks them up and puts them right back on, and it a lot and I mean a lot harder then it looks to achiev
sabre-tooth is faster then blade and a lot stronger.

sabre-tooth used guns for decades as cia agent, mercenery ect. He also used a sniper rifle on wolverine. He quite skilled with guns.

Trackz
dismembering would not work on sabre--tooth, jsut picks them up and puts them right back on, and it a lot and I mean a lot harder then it looks to achiev
sabre-tooth is faster then blade and a lot stronger.

sabre-tooth used guns for decades as cia agent, mercenery ect. He also used a sniper rifle on wolverine. He quite skilled with guns.

strength will only really factor in if they go hand-to-hand which i dont see happening. Sabretooths speed isn't greater by any margin that would make it impossible for blade to stay i nthe fight with him, unless you think he's faster than spitfire or dracula who blade has dealt with fine.

i never said he can't use them, but i'm saying he doesn't. Sabretooth has access to weaponry he perfers his abilities over them though.

Battlehammer
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_17-1.jpg http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_18-1.jpg http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_19-2.jpg

Creshosk
though he was quite off the mark, about it alone dropping sabre-tooth At least it wasn't completely made up like I thought it was. Even if it is out of context because of Zero's power.

Creshosk
dracula who blade has dealt with fine. Ha! I knew it. See BH what'd I tell you?

Blade beat Dracula.

Trackz
At least it wasn't completely made up like I thought it was. Even if it is out of context because of Zero's power. well zero only uses his power when he touches sabretooth, slash the throat did appear to do some real damage though, blade has more range with his sword as well, that plus the fire arms thinks he has more going for him.

Battlehammer

strength will only really factor in if they go hand-to-hand which i dont see happening. Sabretooths speed isn't greater by any margin that would make it impossible for blade to stay i nthe fight with him, unless you think he's faster than spitfire or dracula who blade has dealt with fine.

i never said he can't use them, but i'm saying he doesn't. Sabretooth has access to weaponry he perfers his abilities over them though.
No but it dam well means blade getting hit fregently and by a far stronger opponent. If sabre-tooth wants this to became melee fight it, will and there really nothing blade can do to stop it. (blade luck this aint adamatium sabre-tooth)

Blade should not even be a threat to drac, the only reaosn he able to ahng is becuase drac allows it.

sabre-tooth will uses them especially when he see them lying aorund every were and he objective is to kill an opponent he cares nothing about.

snoopdogg
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_17-1.jpg http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_18-1.jpg http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_19-2.jpg Would it be safe to assume the throat slice slowed him down quite a bit before the corrosives came into play?

Battlehammer
Ha! I knew it. See BH what'd I tell you?

Blade beat Dracula.
I know lol.

snoopdogg
I know lol. I knew the first time somebody brought Dracula into this this would happen.

Trackz
Ha! I knew it. See BH what'd I tell you?

Blade beat Dracula. he's fought on equal terms with him, i never said he easily beat him, bu blade has beaten dracula...

Battlehammer
well zero only uses his power when he touches sabretooth, slash the throat did appear to do some real damage though, blade has more range with his sword as well, that plus the fire arms thinks he has more going for him.
agent zero would slaughter blade............

and a lot of that was due to surprize. Maverick was upgraded to kill sabre-tooth.

Deadpool tried a similar tactic and lost his sword becuase of it.

Battlehammer
I knew the first time somebody brought Dracula into this this would happen.
that I would say I know lol?

how dare me.

Trackz
No but it dam well means blade getting hit fregently and by a far stronger opponent. If sabre-tooth wants this to became melee fight it, will and there really nothing blade can do to stop it. (blade luck this aint adamatium sabre-tooth)

Blade should not even be a threat to drac, the only reaosn he able to ahng is becuase drac allows it.

sabre-tooth will uses them especially when he see them lying aorund every were and he objective is to kill an opponent he cares nothing about.

deadpool had an easy time keep his distance by loading tooth up with bullets, and sabretooth was dropped and weakened,

not exactly, as a half vampire blade is immune to some of his abilities, dracula fights blade because likes testing hsi skill (sort of like gorgon) that doesn't mean dracula isn't trying to kill him however, but he's trying to do it the more honorable way.

then why doesn't he use firearms in his fights with logan or others (when he has access to them) i've seen sabretooth kill rooms of guards and just leave their weapons discarded, whens the last time sabretooth chose to use a gun over his claws?

Creshosk
Would it be safe to assume the throat slice slowed him down quite a bit before the corrosives came into play? I don't think so. The nature of zero's power is an anti-healing factor. the faster a person heals the faster they fall apart.

Its a phreremone thing IIRC.

Trackz
agent zero would slaughter blade............

and a lot of that was due to surprize. Maverick was upgraded to kill sabre-tooth.

Deadpool tried a similar tactic and lost his sword because of it. bump that thread if you want to discuss that

and none of that comes into effect, agent zero slashes sabretooths throat, and he falls to the floor gasping, agent zero only uses his acid later.

Creshosk
I knew the first time somebody brought Dracula into this this would happen. No, we're not going to push it. It just proved one of my theories that I was talking about with BH in another thread is all.

Creshosk
bump that thread if you want to discuss that

and none of that comes into effect, agent zero slashes sabretooths throat, and he falls to the floor gasping, agent zero only uses his acid later. You have no idea who Agent zero is do you?

snoopdogg

and none of that comes into effect, agent zero slashes sabretooths throat, and he falls to the floor gasping, agent zero only uses his acid later. Yep, and in the one scan it shows him standing over a choking Creed taking his glove off.

Trackz
You have no idea who Agent zero is do you? i do, he doesn't use the acid until after sabretooth gets back onto his feet, where we see him take off his glove, however at the beginning the only thing effecting sabretooth was the slashed throat...

snoopdogg
i do, he doesn't use the acid until after sabretooth gets back onto his feet, where we see him take off his glove, however at the beginning the only thing effecting sabretooth was the slashed throat... Yep.

Battlehammer
deadpool had an easy time keep his distance by loading tooth up with bullets, and sabretooth was dropped and weakened,

actually sabre-tooth got up while being fired oppon and DP even commented that he was not sure he would have survived the fight if note fore nate.

not exactly, as a half vampire blade is immune to some of his abilities, dracula fights blade because likes testing hsi skill (sort of like gorgon) that doesn't mean dracula isn't trying to kill him however, but he's trying to do it the more honorable way.
He tries to match blade skill for skill, if drac wanted to he could simply destroy him using his powers, like mist, lighting ect.

then why doesn't he use firearms in his fights with logan or others (when he has access to them) i've seen sabretooth kill rooms of guards and just leave their weapons discarded, whens the last time sabretooth chose to use a gun over his claws?
He has used firer arms on wolverine, he did it in one of there last fights prior to his death.

when was the last time sabre-tooth was put in ascnerior were there was guns lieing everywere and his objective was to kill some one he cared nothing about?

Battlehammer
bump that thread if you want to discuss that

and none of that comes into effect, agent zero slashes sabretooths throat, and he falls to the floor gasping, agent zero only uses his acid later.
no I rather not watch post after post of you ignoring logic to stroke blade cock.

which he was only able to due, becuase of upgrades he recieved that allowed him to sneak up on sabre-tooth. And sabre-tooth was shot full of adamatium bullets and still he got back up to fight and was not taken out untill his healing factor was turned to attack his own body

Trackz
actually sabre-tooth got up while being fired oppon and DP even commented that he was not sure he would have survived the fight if note fore nate.

He tries to match blade skill for skill, if drac wanted to he could simply destroy him using his powers, like mist, lighting ect.

He has used firer arms on wolverine, he did it in one of there last fights prior to his death.

when was the last time sabre-tooth was put in ascnerior were there was guns lieing everywere and his objective was to kill some one he cared nothing about?

- i never said it put sabretooth down permanently, but it did in fact put him down and was weakening him

- ...that is not the point, i'm saying that dracula has comparable if not greater speed than creed and blade fights with him fine, so you saing that sabretooth will run circles around blade and force him into whatever situation he wants is incorrect, blade will be able to keep up with him fine unless it goes to hand-to-hand, which i highly doubt

- sabretooth has slaughtered soldiers and cared nothing for the weaponry that was discarded, creed likes getting his hands dirty

Trackz
no I rather not watch post after post of you ignoring logic to stroke blade cock.

which he was only able to due, becuase of upgrades he recieved that allowed him to sneak up on sabre-tooth. And sabre-tooth was shot full of adamatium bullets and still he got back up to fight and was not taken out untill his healing factor was turned to attack his own body
if you dont want to bumb the thread, don't bring it up

but the knife shot did put him down for a little and had him staggering about, if blade pumps tooth full of bullets to weaken his healing factor it'll get to the point as well wehere wounds like slashing the throat or abdomen open would severly hinder sabretooth like they did in that fight.

Battlehammer
- i never said it put sabretooth down permanently, but it did in fact put him down and was weakening him

He got up while being firered oppon, so much for weakening, if thats your cases for blade it not much of one.

- Originally posted by Trackz
...that is not the point, i'm saying that dracula has comparable if not greater speed than creed and blade fights with him fine, so you saing that sabretooth will run circles around blade and force him into whatever situation he wants is incorrect, blade will be able to keep up with him fine unless it goes to hand-to-hand, which i highly doubt
Blade has no chioces, if there inside and sabre-tooth wants it go into melee, there nothing blade can do to stop him. faster stronger fighter, would dictate the fight.

- Originally posted by Trackz
.sabretooth has slaughtered soldiers and cared nothing for the weaponry that was discarded, creed likes getting his hands dirty
and yet he more then willing to uses guns when there presented.

Creshosk
i do, he doesn't use the acid until after sabretooth gets back onto his feet, where we see him take off his glove, however at the beginning the only thing effecting sabretooth was the slashed throat... Its not acid. its an enzyme.

it was always described as a blast and shouldn't have started on Sabertooth's hand...

Trackz
Its not acid. its an enzyme.

it was always described as a blast and shouldn't have started on Sabertooth's hand... the way it was written here, it only works once he came into contact with zabretooth (when he touched sabretooths hand)

Trackz
He got up while being firered oppon, so much for weakening, if thats your cases for blade it not much of one.

-
Blade has no chioces, if there inside and sabre-tooth wants it go into melee, there nothing blade can do to stop him. faster stronger fighter, would dictate the fight.

-
and yet he more then willing to uses guns when there presented.

- it still weakens him, meaning he's slower, meaning his speed advantage would be diminished, even when they get in close blade is better off with his adamantium sword

- with a sword, blade i just a good a fighter as sabretooth, and he wanted to go melee with deadpool, but deadpool still managed to get him to the floor with the amount of bullets he was pouring into him, this wouldn't beat sabretooth it would weaken him and tax his healing factor.

- any examples of sabretooth chosing to use guns over his claws?

Creshosk
the way it was written here, it only works once he came into contact with zabretooth (when he touched sabretooths hand) Yes, and the way that the spiderman versus firelod fight was written Spiderman beat Firelord.

"The way its written here" doesn't really amount to stuff if it goes counter to what happened before... but I don't have the scans for Agent zero its just weird seeing it work this way.

Creshosk
- it still weakens him, meaning he's slower, meaning his speed advantage would be diminished, even when they get in close blade is better off with his adamantium sword

- with a sword, blade i just a good a fighter as sabretooth, and he wanted to go melee with deadpool, but deadpool still managed to get him to the floor with the amount of bullets he was pouring into him, this wouldn't beat sabretooth it would weaken him and tax his healing factor.

- any examples of sabretooth chosing to use guns over his claws? Already been stated when Sabertooth was hunting feral with the sniper rifle as well as is military days and in the CIA.

Trackz
Already been stated when Sabertooth was hunting feral with the sniper rifle as well as is military days and in the CIA. yeah many of that was before his he received his abilities (or they were at their latest level), no?

Trackz
Yes, and the way that the spiderman versus firelod fight was written Spiderman beat Firelord.

"The way its written here" doesn't really amount to stuff if it goes counter to what happened before... but I don't have the scans for Agent zero its just weird seeing it work this way. i'm not saying it's not wrong, i was just saying when sabretooth fell to the floor at first the enzyme had nothing to do with it

Creshosk
yeah many of that was before his he received his abilities (or they were at their latest level), no? That wouldn't make any sense. His mutant powers wouldn't be given to him by weapon X.

i'm not saying it's not wrong, i was just saying when sabretooth fell to the floor at first the enzyme had nothing to do with it Which goes counter to the other time he got hit in the throat which goes along with his other regenerating feats. It seems more likely that the encounter with agent zero is more plot driven than character based.

StiltmanFTW
He shot Worthington with a sniper rifle too, didn't he?

Trackz
That wouldn't make any sense. His mutant powers wouldn't be given to him by weapon X.

Which goes counter to the other time he got hit in the throat which goes along with his other regenerating feats. It seems more likely that the encounter with agent zero is more plot driven than character based. they upgraded though right?

well in this encounter it is said his healing factor is taxed, it says something about having adamantium bullets in him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>