Trion Juggernaught Vs Sun Dipped Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
No BFR?

Both are bloodlusted.

Who wins?

Knowsbleed33
no expression

Wei Phoenix
Mind telling us how Superman beats him without BFR? Kal dances circles around him until the sundip runs out and Cain will be the eventual winner. If BFR was on then you'd have a different story. Hey Knows, do you know how much Trion weighed or was it never stated?

tru-marvell
it seems to me that Trion is the ultimate brick so unless Sundipped supes can out gun the "god blast" by 1000 then he aint going to overpower Juggs so supes would have to go with the "destroying the planet" tactic (deprive Juggs of a breathable atmosphere ) aside from that looks like a draw....supes should really be to fast for Juggs to touch, so....

Galan007
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Mind telling us how Superman beats him without BFR? Kal dances circles around him until the sundip runs out and Cain will be the eventual winner. If BFR was on then you'd have a different story. Hey Knows, do you know how much Trion weighed or was it never stated? i would then ask: how does one BFR an opponent that can literally punch through dimensions?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by tru-marvell
it seems to me that Trion is the ultimate brick so unless Sundipped supes can out gun the "god blast" by 1000 then he aint going to overpower Juggs so supes would have to go with the "destroying the planet" tactic (deprive Juggs of a breathable atmosphere ) aside from that looks like a draw....supes should really be to fast for Juggs to touch, so....

Cain doesn't need to breath. He's survived in space and even without lungs.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Hey Knows, do you know how much Trion weighed or was it never stated?

Never mentioned. There was a point where he was so big that everyone else were just specks to him.

http://h.imagehost.org/t/0805/X-Men_369-06-07.jpg

That lil speck by his foot is Wolverine. I'm not sure of the exact scale, but I would say he's atleast 100' right there.

nicamarvin

iceman24567
Superman uppercuts his head off eek!

nicamarvin

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman uppercuts his head off eek!

Who told you the secret to beat him?!

r0nm0n88
lol i made a whole thread just to prove this point. How can you beat him if there is no BFR?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
lol i made a whole thread just to prove this point. How can you beat him if there is no BFR?

TP can take him down. Strong magic can also, presumably.

Brick to brick he can't be beaten w/o BFR, no. Proven when, arguably, the strongest incarnation of Hulk to date could do nothing more than BFR him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.