Galen Marek vs Yuriko Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
she has a worthy opponent.

no what if force powers for galen, only those shown in the game.

begin

Burning thought
He tears her apart, Yuriko can lift tanks and zeppelins which is impressive for sure but its nothing on a Star destroyer or perhaps even a tie fighter.

SpadeKing
Can he defend himself from mind control? whats to say she couldn't handle those and I'm pretty sure controlling the landing of a star destroyer doesn't measure to destroying an entire army by yourself, pretty much she has more strength than shown in gameplay.

Burning thought
I didnt know she could canonically mind control?

A star destroyer is enormous, to affect it through the force in any way is damn powerful. Although I guess it depends on the army, I am assuming you are getting this from uprising whch I have not played?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Burning thought
He tears her apart, Yuriko can lift tanks and zeppelins which is impressive for sure but its nothing on a Star destroyer or perhaps even a tie fighter.

A Tie fighter is lighter than both of those. As for the Zeppelin, that depends on its size given how Marek never lifted a Star Destroyer or even used a force equal to its weight.

Burning thought
He crashed it onto the mining canon thing. He fought against a Stardestroyers engines to stop it from moving the way it would want to go, thats damn powerful.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Burning thought
I didnt know she could canonically mind control?

A star destroyer is enormous, to affect it through the force in any way is damn powerful. Although I guess it depends on the army, I am assuming you are getting this from uprising whch I have not played?

pretty much stick out tongue

she is like a floating fortress also lets her use the other powers they descirbed that you never got to see in C&C 3 cause the way she was on there, I would wonder how she took out an army.

too bad its not long disgust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.