Phoenix Vulcan vs Galactus's heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlane
If this is too much rape add in Galactus from Annihilation.

Who wins?

Enyalus
Vulcan Phoenix kills the heralds, easily. Galaxy-buster, right there.

Doesn't beat Galactus and his heralds, though.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Doesn't beat Galactus and his heralds, though. i think he'd do extremely well, though.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
i think he'd do extremely well, though.
Are you using the extremely depleted Annihilation Galactus as a gauge or the one who fought Tenebrous to a stand-still?

leonidas
i think he'd do extremely well, though.

yeah, historically, g has not fared very well against PF wielders. rachel willingly submitted, and g was busted up another time both in and out of continuity. factor in that THIS vulcan already showed the ability to control a universal aspect like the PF and it's not hard to see him controlling g's PC, at least to some degree.

vulcan ftw even with galactus on their side.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Are you using the extremely depleted Annihilation Galactus as a gauge or the one who fought Tenebrous to a stand-still? i'm talking about normal/average galactus.

iirc, vulcan killed off every character who had a tie to the phoenix force and absorbed that power. he essentially became the 'prime' host to the entire PF.

think he'd do quite well.

leonidas
think he'd do quite well.

to say the very least . . .

Galan007
thumb up

id369
This version of Galactus was weaker then the one Rachael Fought. Vulcan wipes out the heralds with a Galaxy wreaking attack, and finishes the job on Galactus.

guy222
PF V FTW

Peterlane
The thing is it the Vulcan from the what if universe essentially stonger that the 616 version?

jasofisc
vulcan

Lord Feron
Um If we are using that What if Vulcan, IMO he would stomp rape all the heralds together and Possibly beat Galactus... I'm gonna say yes actually. Vulcan's ruthlessness plus PF might be too much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.