Nate Grey(Shaman) vs Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Nate Grey- Shaman

VS

Majestic- Current

Mutant or Majestros?

Peterlane
Nate Stomps. He can mind rape or beat him physically, or tip him atom for atom.

The Nuul
Oh dear God....he has started on Nate now....facepalm

Peterlane
Originally posted by The Nuul
Oh dear God....he has started on Nate now....facepalm

Does majestic have telepathic defenses?

Can he destroy a city in his sleep?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Peterlane
Does majestic have telepathic defenses?

Can he destroy a city in his sleep?

yes. read the latest wildcats.

iceman24567
Aren't Majestic's primary villains telepaths?

Peterlane
Originally posted by iceman24567

Telepaths that are 10 times powerful as Professor X? Even before the Shaman upgrade? I don't think so.

thanos-prime
Telepaths that are 10 times powerful as Professor X? Even before the Shaman upgrade? I don't think so. any scans of him mind raping someone on majestic's level?

iceman24567
Telepaths that are 10 times powerful as Professor X? Even before the Shaman upgrade? I don't think so. He still has defenses while Nate is trying to push threw them Majestic could just blitz him but i don't know much about both characters to be honest so whatever floats your boat.

Peterlane
He still has defenses while Nate is trying to push threw them Majestic could just blitz him but i don't know much about both characters to be honest so whatever floats your boat.

Nate is also fast, he's not getting speed blitzed.

@ Thanos-Prime: He mind raped Jean grey....GG

Prep-Man

Majestic also has psychic powers of his own and on top of that loads of experience in dealing with psychic powers.

thanos-prime
Nate is also fast, he's not getting speed blitzed.

@ Thanos-Prime: He mind raped Jean grey....GG so jean can move at many times the speed of light? he could kill nate before he had thought about mind raping him

Peterlane
Originally posted by thanos-prime
so jean can move at many times the speed of light? he could kill nate before he had thought about mind raping him

Nates not slow

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/7592/a068214ck.jpg

Peterlane
This guy Nate is fighting effortlesly destroys planets and is FTL and can travers dimensions and universes

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/7463/126jz.jpg

Shaman Nate wins

The Nuul
Majestic wins but Nate makes him work for it.

Peterlane
Majestic wins but Nate makes him work for it.

How will Majestic win? You just saw Nate get smashed to pieces and rebuild himself

The Nuul
I ain't talking to you Mr. troll, so don't talk to me

Peterlane
I ain't talking to you Mr. troll, so don't talk to me

Yeh because a troll is one who posts evidence to support their claims roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
I don't see Nate mind raping Majestic

Peterlane
I don't see Nate mind raping Majestic

Has Majestic been mind raped before and by whom? and what were some of the feats said telepaths have accomplished.

Spirit Bomb http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2319/21mq7.jpg stick out tongue

iceman24567
I don't where is Eny when you need him erm

Peterlane

You can't beat me in a debate by yourselves? sad

Go ahead call the cavalry

iceman24567
Not when it comes to two characters i know little about no expression.

Peterlane
Not when it comes to two characters i know little about no expression.

Oh smile

thanos-prime
he has flown to the sun in seconds when nate can think fast enough to mind rape someone with that speed then well talk

Peterlane
he has flown to the sun in seconds when nate can think fast enough to mind rape someone with that speed then well talk

Quabril is fast enough to travel through dimensions using speed.

iceman24567
Hmm how fast must one go to dimension hop? Light speed? 3 times light speed? 110000 times lights peed. The world may never know.

Peterlane
Hmm how fast must one go to dimension hop? Light speed? 3 times light speed? 110000 times lights peed. The world may never know.

At least FTL roll eyes (sarcastic)

What now Thanos?

thanos-prime
Quabril is fast enough to travel through dimensions using speed. that may be but nate is as same fast or as agile as majestic he cant counter or stop from being blitzed and current majestc will go for the kill he is ruthless

kgkg
I really don't care who wins but why are you guys talking about "Speed" it would matter very little here.

thanos-prime
speed blitz ftw

Peterlane
that may be but nate is as same fast or as agile as majestic he cant counter or stop from being blitzed and current majestc will go for the kill he is ruthless

How does Majestic speed blitz someone who is as fast as him? Nate rips him up in seconds. You act like Nate isn't ruthless either
Originally posted by kgkg
I really don't care who wins but why are you guys talking about "Speed" it would matter very little here.

It wont. Nate mind rapes him

thanos-prime
How does Majestic speed blitz someone who is as fast as him? Nate rips him up in seconds. You act like Nate isn't ruthless either

It wont. Nate mind rapes him prove nate is as fast lets see a scan that says he moves faster than light and majestic wins

Peterlane
prove nate is as fast lets see a scan that says he moves faster than light and majestic wins

He can react to someone who can and mind rape him, I already posted scans of that.

Digi
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Majestic also has psychic powers of his own and on top of that loads of experience in dealing with psychic powers.

Yeah, that.

Digi
Has Majestic been mind raped before and by whom? and what were some of the feats said telepaths have accomplished.

See, here's the problem. You're asserting an outcome as though it's self-evident, but here are revealing that you know little or nothing about Majestic.

Your opinion is thus invalidated because, right or wrong, you simply don't know enough about the fight to make a definitive assertion. Most of what you say seems made up on the spot though, so if you'd like forum perception of you to change you're going to have to approach fights with a bit more objectivity, or at least admit what you do and don't know about each character.

leonidas
what do you think digi? could majestros avoid getting mind-wiped?

Enyalus
Heh. Whoops.

Majestic's resisted telepathic assault and body possession as well. But none of that was on the level of what Nate can dish out. If he can resist it, Nate's in trouble.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Enyalus
Heh. Whoops.

Majestic's resisted telepathic assault and body possession as well. But none of that was on the level of what Nate can dish out. If he can resist it, Nate's in trouble.

You were called out for help.

Whats the verdict?

Majestros or Mutant?

Enyalus
Am I allowed to plead the 5th?

LordofBrooklyn
Am I allowed to plead the 5th?

NO!

Pick a winner.

Enyalus
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
NO!

Pick a winner.
Heartless bastard.

Majestic. Telepathic resistance long enough to use his laser vision to rewrite Nate's genetic code and remove his X-gene. stick out tongue

Lord Feron
Heartless bastard.

laughing out loud

Idk why that made me laugh so hard.

anyway for the fight i kind of didn't know nate could rebuild himself. If you look at peterlane's scan, looks like he was shattered then came back together. I mean I don't know the context could just be nate messing around with illusions and what not.

If it is true that Nate can simple reconstruct himself effortlessly like that, i mean wtf is phyiscal harm going to do to a guy like that? (of course if it is really true that it is like that)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.