MSNBC does it again..the worst name in news.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Lets bring up Barack Obama's race (even though it's not an issue apparently?) and race bait some more by calling out all these white people even though the man in the video you just showed has a black man carrying a machine gun.

*waits for the FAUX NEWS crowd to arrive*

UYKQJ4-N7LI

And the original clip:

Funny how MSNBC picks out the one angle in that video that doesn't show the mans race at all.

7syx26QtQIM

inimalist
MSNBC is deliberately misleading the public to believe that only white people are at rallies carrying automatic weapons?

ok, I see your point, but might ask something a little more, "bigger picture"

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by inimalist
MSNBC is deliberately misleading the public to believe that only white people are at rallies carrying automatic weapons?

ok, I see your point, but might ask something a little more, "bigger picture"

Especially that one that went on about a rant about 'anger' that black person is a president..why are people full of shit?

Anyway, what the HELL is a dude with a machine gun doing on a rally about a healthcare?
inimalist, I think we should go protest in Ottawa with a bazuka about appaling lack of free dental care.

I swear the appaling amount of retardation I read in the past 6 months is cringe inducing.

King Kandy
The sad thing is that MSNBC may be the best mainstream TV news in america. Pretty pathetic.

Robtard
Originally posted by KidRock
Lets bring up Barack Obama's race (even though it's not an issue apparently?) and race bait some more by calling out all these white people even though the man in the video you just showed has a black man carrying a machine gun.

*waits for the FAUX NEWS crowd to arrive*

What exactly is your beef here?

Darth Jello
"Hi, I'm an idiot. I'm going to bring a loaded assault rifle into a crowded place and try to intimidate the president of the United States and anyone who disagrees with me because that's what the founders intended. I'm such a fascist retard, I'll probably skip the Republicans and just vote for Lyndon LaRouche who for some reason is becoming relevant again. He's dreamy, like an American Oswald Mosley. Now if you'll excuse, I'm going to get out of camera frame before I give Dave Chapelle anymore material."

WhoopeeDee
Yeah...MSNBC sucks buffalos balls these days.

I really missed the old days of NBC (Nothing But Cosby)

jaden101
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Especially that one that went on about a rant about 'anger' that black person is a president..why are people full of shit?

Anyway, what the HELL is a dude with a machine gun doing on a rally about a healthcare?
inimalist, I think we should go protest in Ottawa with a bazuka about appaling lack of free dental care.

I swear the appaling amount of retardation I read in the past 6 months is cringe inducing.

The guy was obviously doing it to bait a reaction from the authorities and then make a big deal that it's legal for him to be carrying that weapon. This would've made a big news story...I wouldn't be surprised if certain parts of the media put him up to it but when it didn't go the way they planned then it was twisted desperately into another story.

Robtard
You're likely right about the guy doing it for attention, as the machine-gun was loaded, he had at least one visible spare clip and a sidearm. I don't care how paranoid you might be of getting mugged, raped or beaten, that's clear overkill.

Darth Macabre
MSNBC and Fox News are equally bad.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
MSNBC and Fox News are equally bad.
Not even close.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by King Kandy
Not even close.

I think deliberately misleading the public puts them in the same basket.

inimalist
so, angry men, better armed than the police who are watching them, are showing up at heated political protests in attempts to garner attention and stage politically motivated stand offs with the police. Oh by the way, its where the President of your nation is speaking.

only some religious devotion to concepts not even relevant at the time of the writing of the constitution can explain this. I challenge anyone to think of a pragmatic reason why the above is good for civilization?

Like, I agree, in a perfect world, we could all own and carry weapons because we would all be rational people. I think the above is evidence of why that isn't possible yet.

Robtard

only some religious devotion to concepts not even relevant at the time of the writing of the constitution can explain this. I challenge anyone to think of a pragmatic reason why the above is good for civilization?

So when a murdering armed rapist is about, they'll be responsible armed citizens ready to deal with the scum before he hurts anyone, so obvious, duh.

Ask yourself this, what would have happened if there were armed responsible citizens about when the following occurred?

- Columbine

-Virginia Tech Massacre

-SLC Utah Mall rampage (2007)

Huh!!!111?/??

inimalist
an armed shootout between barely trained individuals with military quality firearms in a densely crowded public place with little real cover?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Robtard
So when a murdering armed rapist is about, they'll be responsible armed citizens ready to deal with the scum before he hurts anyone, so obvious, duh.

Ask yourself this, what would have happened if there were armed responsible citizens about when the following occurred?

- Columbine

-Virginia Tech Massacre

Huh!!!111?/??

Columbine would have been much worse the others would probably have been cut short.

lil bitchiness

- Columbine

-Virginia Tech Massacre

Huh!!!111?/??

Well if 'responsible citizens' should be armed then the psychopathic rapist serial psycho-killers from hell are going to be armed too, and therefore shootings such as above will be/are inevitable.

They're not the first nor the last.

King Kandy
I think deliberately misleading the public puts them in the same basket.
I do not see the big deal in this video. They showed tons of clips of white people with machine guns and never said the machine gun person was white. Whereas I can find hundreds of instances of fox directly lying about a variety of topics.

Robtard
For the record, I don't actually endorse citizens carrying around any and all firearms in a wild-wild-west fashion, was relating a common pro-gun bit of rhetoric.

dadudemon
For the record, I don't actually endorse citizens carrying around any and all firearms in a wild-wild-west fashion, was relating a common pro-gun bit of rhetoric.

I agree.

Reason should be used. No automatics strapped to your back while at Wal-Mart. that's stupid.

No automatics at any political event, etc.

Darth Jello
considering what's often happened in the history of the United States, bringing a loaded gun to a political event is about as appropriate as walking into a woman's shelter with your dick hanging out of your fly.

inimalist

I knew smile

Robtard
I knew smile

Liar, you fell for my oh so clever subtle ruse, so don't try to psycho-babble your way out.

inimalist
Liar, you fell for my oh so clever subtle ruse, so don't try to psycho-babble your way out.

Trust me, sir, if I wanted to psycho-babble, your head would spin

BackFire
The people carrying guns around like this are idiots regardless of their race.

Unrelated, but the dude in the video looks like a crazed and roided out Urkel.

~:Mr.Anderson:~

I swear the appaling amount of retardation I read in the past 6 months is cringe inducing. you hate him because he's black?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
you hate him because he's black?

COMMUNISM!!!!

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.