Shazam! Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Bill Birch and Geoff Johns to Write Shazam!

roughrider
Will this be the time they get it right?

Maybe it's prudent of DC to get Shazam! front and centre, as they are in the process of losing the rights to Superman... shifty stick out tongue

ankur29
they need more Shazam comics before thy can make a movie

people haev forgotten his awesomeness and need to be remined that SM is a copy of him and not vice versa

jalek moye
Originally posted by ankur29

people haev forgotten his awesomeness and need to be remined that SM is a copy of him and not vice versa
umm actually superman came before him. Captain marvel just happened to be able to fly and such first

ankur29
Originally posted by jalek moye
umm actually superman came before him. Captain marvel just happened to be able to fly and such first

i may not of said it but that is what i meant

Badabing
I hope they can make it work this time. I believe the last project was scrapped after the success of TDK. They were gonna do a comedy version of Marvel but then decided it should be more serious.

roughrider
Originally posted by jalek moye

Captain Marvel was first in:

-ability to fly
-had a bald-headed nemesis
-had super-powered lieutenants( mary marvel, captain marvel jr. uncle dudley)
-enormous strength and durability (superman could just lift a car)

jalek moye
Originally posted by roughrider
Captain Marvel was first in:

-ability to fly
-had a bald-headed nemesis
-had super-powered lieutenants( mary marvel, captain marvel jr. uncle dudley)
-enormous strength and durability (superman could just lift a car)
and? They are very different characters regardless and the whole he copied flight, and superstrength is just silly. Those are such basic powers even if he did that it means nothing.

They still had very different aspects of themselves.

starlock
I hope this works...i am a huge fan and would love a good Shazam movie big grin

Deathlok
People, have you forgotten the awesomeness that was the 1970s live action SHAZAM/ISIS hour?

roughrider
Originally posted by Deathlok
People, have you forgotten the awesomeness that was the 1970s live action SHAZAM/ISIS hour?

Nope - I watched it as a child, and it hooked me on Shazam! No matter how dated it would look now, I still remember it warmly.

~The Wickerman~
I honestly hope it never happens.

Indestructible
I would <3 to see shazam!

roughrider
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
I honestly hope it never happens.

Why not? If it's going to be a serious version...

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by roughrider
Why not? If it's going to be a serious version...

A serious version of a child who says "Shazam" and through magic turns into a large buff man with superpowers? yeah...sure...

Mr. Rhythmic
They could make an amazing movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.