Shuma Gorath's Growing Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Original idea by Leonidas. I'm such a copycat, but I couldn't resist making one for ol' Shu. There may be something wrong with me. confused Hmm...anyway! I'm sure most of you know the rules, but for newbies, each new participant enters when the previous is in danger. Standard equipment abilities for each participant.

1. Cthon
2. Demogorge
3. Captain Marvel
4. Vishanti
5. Atum
6. Thor
7. Superman
8. Rulk
9. Batman
10. Wolverine
11. Silver Surfer
12. Galactus
13. Classic Strange
14. Thanos
15. Myx
16. Anti-Monitor
17. Superman Prime
18. Parallax (Jordan)
19. Xavier with Cerebro
20. Living Tribunal

Maybe I went a little overboard, and I'm pretty sure I made some challenges for Shuma in there, but I absolutely love feedback. If you guys would post reasons for where you think he stops, that'd be awesome. If not, just say where and I'll have to deal. big grin

Wei Phoenix
Um...why is Professor X ranked so high?

XanatosForever
It's not rank, it's just order of appearance. Everyone seems to make that assumption. no expression

Kazenji
Profesor X ??

i don't see him in that list.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kazenji
Profesor X ??

i don't see him in that list.

Originally posted by XanatosForever
It's not rank, it's just order of appearance. Everyone seems to make that assumption. no expression

Yeah it's because we're used to seeing the harder challenges way down the line and the easier ones first. That's the norm in the CBVS. Simple misunderstanding.

XanatosForever
Ah, okay. So Wei, your thoughts?

celestialdemon
Stops at 4. The Vishanti have fought him before. With help, they should be able to beat him.

shokosugi
stops at 4

Enyalus

XanatosForever
Ahahaha, I just realized this is a duplicate thread. Sorry everyone. embarrasment

Nihilist

leonidas
4. all 3 vishanti are likely peers of shuma.

Badabing
Closed at the thread starter's request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.