WWH vs A-Wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
WWH has been chosen as a Champion to protect Asagard from the Annihilation Wave. WWH gets:

Destroyer Armour
Power Gem
Mjolinor (Assume WWH is as good as Thor and can do everything that Thor can do with it)
Can go WB at will up to 10 times a day for 1 hr

WWH also has a prep team that will help WWH for a month, they will give him anything short of killing themselves. The team can give WWH tactics, equipment, upgrades, resources and troops but after the 1 month is over they cannot take part in the conflict. The team are:

Odin
Loki
Batman 1M
Sinestro Corps Hank Henshaw

The team also have a portal to the negative zone where they can spy on the A-Wave undetected for a month.

P.S. Assume no in fighting and full cooperation.

Blanket
Seems odd that Odin wouldn't just use all that gear, seeing as he's more powerful than Hulk, but meh.

Are Tenebrous/Aegis in this battle?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Blanket
Seems odd that Odin wouldn't just use all that gear, seeing as he's more powerful than Hulk, but meh.

Are Tenebrous/Aegis in this battle?

Yes Thanos isnt though.

Parmaniac
um he is physicly indestructible (via Power Gem) how should he loose? confused

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Parmaniac
um he is physicly indestructible (via Power Gem) how should he loose? confused

Not neccsarily it depends on how well you can use it. Thanos was able to use the gems far better than most. I bet Loki and Thor would be able to use it better than Thanos would.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Not neccsarily it depends on how well you can use it. Thanos was able to use the gems far better than most. I bet Loki and Thor would be able to use it better than Thanos would.

hm yeah but then to what point can he use the gem? I mean it pretty hard to tell "how good" he can use it. And IIRC Champion wasn't even aware of it's power and was using it subconciously (spelling correct?) and he destroyed a planet with it and Thanos avoided close combat so I think the Gem is to hard to measure.

Phantom Zone
hm yeah but then to what point can he use the gem? I mean it pretty hard to tell "how good" he can use it. And IIRC Champion wasn't even aware of it's power and was using it subconciously (spelling correct?) and he destroyed a planet with it and Thanos avoided close combat so I think the Gem is to hard to measure.

To tell the truth its abit of speculation. Most people use it on a subconcsious level and it seems to give them a slight boost in apower, to be quite honest with what WWH has already a slight boost would be massive.

I cant say for 100 percent sure what my team could get out of a power gem but Odin is more powerful than Thanos and can destroy galaxies. Loki is less powerful but is very very devious and has tricked Odin a number of times and other powerful being...and I havent even got onto the other two yet.

I can say exactly but there is a very good chance that they will get more out of the power gem than just putting it on your head, especially when my team combined are more powerful and intelligent than Thanos and have VASTLY greater resources.

leonidas
it comes down to whether hulk with all that power and all the help could defeat tenebrous and aegis. the wave wouldn't be a problem at all imo. i'd think the gem would power the rings sinestro would give him, odin could have the dwarves forge other gear to raise his invulnerability even FURTHER and he could give hulk actual power (like loki did to wrecking crew and creel).

with a month to prep and plan and access to all of bats 1M's tech and odin's magic . . . i'd say they would figure out a way to take down aegis and tenebrous (even if they needed to use a trick ala surfer).

that's a REALLY uber team you created, m.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by leonidas
it comes down to whether hulk with all that power and all the help could defeat tenebrous and aegis. the wave wouldn't be a problem at all imo.

Exactly WWH arguably starts with possibly galaxy destroying power. Not to mention that he has full access Henshaws tech and apparently and Henshaw can get access to shapeships that can hold galaxies to ransom ( I think).

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8045/kryptonbattleshipir2.th.jpghttp://img208.imageshack.us/img208/667/kryptonbattleship1qo6.th.jpghttp://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4853/kryptonbattleship2sd9.th.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5529/kryptonbattleship3mi8.th.jpg

i'd think the gem would power the rings sinestro would give him, odin could have the dwarves forge other gear to raise his invulnerability even FURTHER and he could give hulk actual power (like loki did to wrecking crew and creel).

with a month to prep and plan and access to all of bats 1M's tech and odin's magic . . . i'd say they would figure out a way to take down aegis and tenebrous (even if they needed to use a trick ala surfer).

Bare in mind the team cant partcipate in the battle, you might have noticed but just in cse.

Parmaniac
it comes down to whether hulk with all that power and all the help could defeat tenebrous and aegis. the wave wouldn't be a problem at all imo. i'd think the gem would power the rings sinestro would give him, odin could have the dwarves forge other gear to raise his invulnerability even FURTHER and he could give hulk actual power (like loki did to wrecking crew and creel).

agree the wave itself shouldn't be the problem, unless the ships don't have planet destroying lasers or something what I doubt because they wanted to use Galactus for this.

I don't know much about Aegis and Tenebrous though

leonidas
Bare in mind the team cant partcipate in the battle, you might have noticed but just in cse.

they wouldn't be participating, just giving him stuff. they'd also be able to prep with him. i think hulk can do it.

Phantom Zone

I don't know much about Aegis and Tenebrous though

I think both of them combined are as powerful as Galactus.

leonidas
I think both of them combined are as powerful as Galactus.

combined? i'd say both were closer to a normally-powered/average-powered g as individuals. erm

Phantom Zone
they wouldn't be participating, just giving him stuff. they'd also be able to prep with him. i think hulk can do it.

They can give him...tactics, upgrades, resources and equipment, troops anything short of killing themselves. Everything these guys have belongs to WWH and he gets full cooperation from the team.

combined? i'd say both were closer to a normally-powered/average-powered g as individuals. erm

Im not sure to be quite honest..

Survivor19
Hulk wins with these stipulations, IMO.

Peterlane
A-Wave destroys Asgard. Big G with an omniwave only destroyed 1/3 of the wave.

GG Asgard

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Peterlane
A-Wave destroys Asgard. Big G with an omniwave only destroyed 1/3 of the wave.

GG Asgard

Its not just Asagard its all Batman 1Millions resources and Sinestro Crops Henshaws resources. Also they have an infinity gem.

Kris Blaze
Power Gem + Odin's cosmic awareness.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Power Gem + Odin's cosmic awareness.

Not sure if that would work together because its more to do with phyiscal power. A mind gem would work though.

Kris Blaze
Not sure if that would work together because its more to do with phyiscal power. A mind gem would work though.

Focus on physical power limits the power gem.

Phantom Zone
Focus on physical power limits the power gem.

O. By the way Odin helps with prep but not in the actual battle.

Kris Blaze
O. By the way Odin helps with prep but not in the actual battle.

There's still all sorts of weird enchantments and the like that he can provide Hulk with. In the end, it won't be enough though. Not with TnA (Not **** and ass) on the other team.

Blanket
Not with TnA (Not **** and ass) The website?

Phantom Zone
There's still all sorts of weird enchantments and the like that he can provide Hulk with. In the end, it won't be enough though. Not with TnA (Not **** and ass) on the other team.

I dont know we got two mebers who are probably better than Reed and Dr Doom at prep. We know how advanced Batman tech is and Batman 1m thinks current Batmans tech is primitive. Lets not forget Cyborg Superman. They also get to spy on the A-Wave for a month.

leonidas
not sure what the borg could contribute to this team though. he can't share his technopathy, he can't assist in battle. he could give rings, i guess, but aside from that i don't see what he has to offer. shrug

Phantom Zone
Well theres this apparently

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8045/kryptonbattleshipir2.th.jpghttp://img208.imageshack.us/img208/667/kryptonbattleship1qo6.th.jpghttp://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4853/kryptonbattleship2sd9.th.jpg

He has this.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/5669/untitledscanned16na0.jpg

Henshaws resources are surely going to be very useful to Batman 1M and I think Henshaw can create tech.

Basically im assuming he has all the resources he had when he was a herald of the AM.

leonidas
Well theres this apparently

He has this.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/5669/untitledscanned16na0.jpg

Henshaws resources are surely going to be very useful to Batman 1M and I think Henshaw can create tech.

Basically im assuming he has all the resources he had when he was a herald of the AM.

ahhh, ok. with all that available, then i could see the borg contributing workspace and raw materials if nothing else.

Phantom Zone
ahhh, ok. with all that available, then i could see the borg contributing workspace and raw materials if nothing else.

By the way isnt it possible that if henshaw can observe A and T that he could create tech that could help beat them. I mean he cant use his technopathy in the battle but he can use it during prep to create tech and thats a massive contribution.

leonidas
By the way isnt it possible that if henshaw can observe A and T that he could create tech that could help beat them. I mean he cant use his technopathy in the battle but he can use it during prep to create tech and thats a massive contribution.

i'm not sure about that. is he great at tech creation as well? he could likely be linked telepathically by odin to everyone on the team, and if he had access to everyone's thoughts, i suppose he COULD create anything any of them wanted . . .

meh. all this just further supports my original take that hulk wins. the more i think about it, the more i think he likely wins handily.

Phantom Zone
i'm not sure about that. is he great at tech creation as well? he could likely be linked telepathically by odin to everyone on the team, and if he had access to everyone's thoughts, i suppose he COULD create anything any of them wanted . . .

meh. all this just further supports my original take that hulk wins. the more i think about it, the more i think he likely wins handily.

I think theres stuff in the respect thread. Im a bit too tired now ive been in a Blade vs Sabretooth thread.... sick

Don't go in there its dangerous..

Kris Blaze
Honestly, the idea that they could "just think of some device" to beat Tenebrous and Aegis just isn't feasible. There was a kryptonian warship that could destroy a planet. That's cool, but the A-wave had two of those and two beings that far eclipse planet-destroying power.

leonidas
Honestly, the idea that they could "just think of some device" to beat Tenebrous and Aegis just isn't feasible.

generally i would agree with this, but they would know the kiln (was that the name of the prison?) held them and the borg could likley learn all about it and what it used to keep them in check. then there's all the goodies odin could grant. it's conceiveable he could grant the chalice and ask tarene to cry. that amp would be crazy uber, especially when added to the power gem. i think it's just too many resources for them to NOT be able to come up with something.

Phantom Zone
There was a kryptonian warship that could destroy a planet. That's cool, but the A-wave had two of those and two beings that far eclipse planet-destroying power.

Yeah but thats just part of the shit he has.

generally i would agree with this, but they would know the kiln (was that the name of the prison?) held them and the borg could likley learn all about it and what it used to keep them in check. then there's all the goodies odin could grant. it's conceiveable he could grant the chalice and ask tarene to cry. that amp would be crazy uber, especially when added to the power gem. i think it's just too many resources for them to NOT be able to come up with something.

Its also feasible that Henshaw could create something like this and make it even more powerful with the teams resources.

http://img526.imageshack.us/i/greenlanternv4013page17gy8.jpg/
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1469/greenlanternv4013page18bo1.jpg

Kris Blaze

The Kyln was built like, on them. They were not contained in one of the cells. The Kyln also happens to predate Galactus (Shouldn't be possible), or its creators eluded him somehow. There's still the issue of defeating them and actually imprisoning them inside it again. The chalice doesn't exist anymore, that, along with the map is long gone. If they did manage to pull that off though, they would have universal powers (At least that's the scope Thanos was amplified) which would take the victory home.

Tarene hasn't been the designate for like 8 years, so it would not work.

leonidas
Tarene hasn't been the designate for like 8 years, so it would not work.

laughing out loud

i'd wondered about that . . . of course, odin is also dead, but HE'S in the thread so . . . confused

dmills
I would think the wave with TnA plus Annihilus himself with the CCR would overwhelm the Hulk and therefore Asgard just thru sheer attrition. Too many of the bastards.

Lord Feron
Um if they can just invent crazy stuff and say .. "hey hulk press this button when they get close..." and anything could happen from taking over ships, big bombs, w/e really..

Can't Odin through down a bunch of enchantments?

Those people together would make the craziest suit on top of the destroyer cuit... I don't see how he loses. Even against TnA. Like build a device to channel the crunch or soemthing.

AlmightyKfish
Meh, I think Hulk loses due to numbers.

Even with all the amps etc, Hulk will be probably be stuck fighting the Seekers/Ravenous/Annihilus, or Tenebrous and Aegis.

Meanwhile, the millions of Annihilus' fleet/armies would be attacking Asgard. Sure Hulk could stop lots, but the sheer size of the army means he'll be overwhelmed.

I mean, Annihilus' fleet basically reduced a galaxy spanning empire to rubble in very little time, and tore through Kree Space easily as well.

I mean, the wave encompassed over 3 solar systems. If all that descends on Asgard, it will be destroyed, especially with beings like Tenebrous and Aegis alongisde the wave.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

Even with all the amps etc, Hulk will be probably be stuck fighting the Seekers/Ravenous/Annihilus, or Tenebrous and Aegis.

Meanwhile, the millions of Annihilus' fleet/armies would be attacking Asgard. Sure Hulk could stop lots, but the sheer size of the army means he'll be overwhelmed.

I mean, Annihilus' fleet basically reduced a galaxy spanning empire to rubble in very little time, and tore through Kree Space easily as well.

I mean, the wave encompassed over 3 solar systems. If all that descends on Asgard, it will be destroyed, especially with beings like Tenebrous and Aegis alongisde the wave.

okay how about Odin gives Hulk all the runes? Be like sky father Rune King Hulk!!! BOOYAH!!

complexbrother
Hulk wins in just under a week .

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

No way he gets overwhelmed he gets all of Asagards troops, an army of manhunters and god knows what Batman 1m and Hank Henshaw can create in a month.

They start prep with arguably enough power to destroy galaxies.

Rage.Of.Olympus
With this stipulation he clears it.

In all honesty if he has the Power Gem and has full knowledge of how to use it, everything else other than say Mjolnir (To prevent say battle field removal.) is completely redundant as he won't need any more power. He would have access to all the power there is. Whether it's Aegis, or Annihilus or the entire Annihilation wave, they would all die.

With Odin, Loki, Batman 1mill, and Hank Henshaw I am pretty certain that they can use their powers and knowledge I can very well see them pooling their powers and resources and teaching him all he needs to learn about the Power Gem. That would be the end of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.