Bane vs WW Hulk with twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Bane is exposed to the exact same amount of gamma radiation that made Emil Blonksy the Abomination and he still has access to venom. also has the toxin symbiote.

battlefield: downtown New York

p.s. I intended to make a thread with Bane fighting Superboy Prime with Bane recieving tons of power ups but decided not to. I will make though if anyones interested. just say so in your posts.

Survivor19
Bane dies from cancer. Hulk wins.

PRAYERRUN
bane couldn't handle the venom addiction. I doubt adding gamma radiation and a symbiote would help. sorry but just saying...

danteiscool
let's say for the sake of this thread the gamma radiation, venom and symbiote don't backfire on him like that. also as posted in the beginning also tell me if I should make that Bane vs S.B.P. thread or not.

Survivor19
Bane loses anyway, and pretty quickly at that.

BruceSkywalker
WWH one shots Bane back to Gotham City

rotiart
Bane is unimpressive next to wwh

Master Court
All the mutations and amps could go perfectly well for Bane. WWHulk still rips him in two, and throws one half to Jersey, the other half to Connecticut.

psycho gundam
gamma radiation exposer (in marvel) has different effects for each respective individual, even banner's cousin jen walters received different powers from a blood transfusion.

there is no telling what bane could get as a result, he could get super intellect ala the leader on top of his already genius level mind. he'd be like reed richards + or something. erm

i for one am not counting out bane here.

guy222
wwh

jalek moye
Originally posted by psycho gundam
gamma radiation exposer (in marvel) has different effects for each respective individual, even banner's cousin jen walters received different powers from a blood transfusion.

there is no telling what bane could get as a result, he could get super intellect ala the leader on top of his already genius level mind. he'd be like reed richards + or something. erm

how would that help him in a fight?

Colossus-Big C
also give bane banshee that ult colossus use

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jalek moye
how would that help him in a fight?
You'd be surprised. He might become like Deathstroke or Midnighter and become nigh-impossible to beat in h/h.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.