The Anti-Destroyer Team vs Destroyer(Loki)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this team has been made for the purpose to take out the normal version of the Asgardian Destroyer.

Team
Graviton
Apocalypse
Magneto
Classic Zzzax
Dr Doom
Death Metal
Sentry
Black Bolt
Exodus

Survivor19
Mindrape ftw.
Or tracing Loki's body via TP and jump on it a little.

kgkg
Originally posted by Survivor19
Mindrape ftw.
Or tracing Loki's body via TP and jump on it a little. Wait Apocalypse and Exodus will mind rape Loki?

Survivor19
Ok, so they build 2 Cerebro and then mindrape Loki.

kgkg
Ok, so they build 2 Cerebro and then mindrape Loki. I don't see prep even if they did have such a tool Loki could be controlling the destroyer from galaxies away or in a different dimension altogether.

Prep or current Doom can make it a win for ream but other than that it will be hard to beat this destroyer.

golem370
Gravition is a big factor in my team.

Survivor19
What do they need prep for? With Exodus and Magneto on the team any device needed will be assembled in the matter of minutes. I believe with TP and Doom's sorcery and other nifty Celestial tech Loki can be traced and found.
Real question is, will they be able to do that before Destroyer disintegrates them all?

Warlord
Mindrape ftw.
Or tracing Loki's body via TP and jump on it a little.

no....just no....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.