Who is the biggest morron amongst superheroes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Sentry

Silver surfer

Superman

Green Lantern

The Thing

The one thing that these superheroes have in common are that they are unbelievable powerfull but they get their asses kicked on a daily basis..its just painfull to read doh..The Sentry for example has the power of a million exploding suns..still he can't ice the Hulk something that should be posible with just one exploding sun..
And then the Thing ..The man has superstrenght..Thats it..just superstrenght..so you would think he's really f*cking strong second only to the Hulk..But when I read that comic where he got punked by Spidey i just stopped reading Marvel for a while..
So you know..Who do you think handles his powers as the biggest moron?

I'm sure that i forget a few but these five just stood out for me ya know wink

Kris Blaze
What are you talking about?

Blanket
Morron?

I'd probably say Morrow as her name is one letter off this newfangled word.

shokosugi
Sentry no doubt

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by shokosugi
Sentry no doubt

tkitna
Superman easily

Creshosk
Out of those options? Sentry. he's the only one who loses by holding back. the others at least still win, despite holding back.

Out of anyone? The Thunderbird that died on his first mission with the x-men.

WhoopeeDee
Sentry wins by default.

Allankles
Supes probably uses his powerset better than any Superhero in comics. Air vacuums with speed. Lobotomies with invisible heat vision. Thunderstorms with freeze breath. Scanning people's weaknesses down to their DNA molecules. etc etc

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Creshosk
Out of anyone? The Thunderbird that died on his first mission with the x-men.

laughing out loud

He's back, by the way.

WhoopeeDee
Are there really any Mormon Superheros?

(reads title more carefuly)

Oh! Morron....I can only think of Grant Morronsion.

Creshosk
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

He's back, by the way. Did he learn anything from his timeout, or does he still think he can punch out jets?

Warlord
I guess for you guys someone with mental problems qualifies as a moron...

nice...

Creshosk
Originally posted by WhoopeeDee
Are there really any Mormon Superheros? Actually yes.

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/d/deseret.htm

Creshosk
Originally posted by Warlord

nice... No, its him being stupid that qualifies him as a moron.

PRAYERRUN
I don't think Thing is any kind of a moron...

iceman24567
Did he learn anything from his timeout, or does he still think he can punch out jets? laughing out loud

Lostedge
I just hate when in most comics Superman is written to be a total retard and other times he is a amazing genius (winning against mxyptlk/lex luthor, reading books in mere seconds to learn something, building gadgets and stuff like that)

Warlord
No, its him being stupid that qualifies him as a moron.

he is an agoraphobic schizophrenic....does this = stupid to you doctor?

Wei Phoenix

nice...

What else would it take?

Enyalus
Silver Surfer would have gotten this award from me a decade ago, what with getting his ass knocked around by metas because of him intentionally holding back and then still asking them politely to stop, being nearly killed by a Doombot, etc.

But currently, I think Superman takes the list. That's not a knock on Superman, mind you. The writers almost always have to do it, or the comic would be a total of five pages.

Wei Phoenix

If you're afraid of leaving your house and you have the power to crush anything that may try to hurt you then you're a moron. Schizos are morons too because they fill out their taxes twice.

Warlord
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What else would it take?

I guess you wouldn't call moron anyone with mental issues in your family. It's sickness not stupidity

Wei Phoenix
I guess you wouldn't call moron anyone with mental issues in your family. It's sickness not stupidity

Sentry brought it upon himself. You can't cure idiocy.

Warlord
If you're afraid of leaving your house and you have the power to crush anything that may try to hurt you then you're a moron. Schizos are morons too because they fill out their taxes twice.

schizos are morons too??? I wonder why there are psychiatrists when the truth is out there...you can't heal stupidity

Warlord
Sentry brought it upon himself.

how exactly?

Creshosk
he is an agoraphobic schizophrenic....does this = stupid to you doctor? Reported for trolling.

I have epilepsy. SO STFU troll.

Warlord
Reported for trolling.

I have epilepsy. SO STFU troll.
report my @ss...you should know better if you had any problems like this that it's not stupidity

Wei Phoenix
how exactly?

Did anyone make him drink the serum?

Creshosk
report my @ss...you should know better if you had any problems like this that it's not stupidity I did report your ass. He's stupid because he holds back and it causes him to get owned.

It has nothing to do with his fear of being outside or having difficulty telling reality from fantasy.

To even insinuate its because Of a mental disability as you are is a direct insult against me.

Warlord
Did anyone make him drink the serum?

the fact that he drink something he didn't know what it is IS moronic. His personality now is just mentally ill not idiotic

Kris Blaze

He's a paranoid schizophrenic, with surround sound speakers.

Creshosk
schizos are morons too??? I wonder why there are psychiatrists when the truth is out there...you can't heal stupidity Which explains you.

Creshosk
the fact that he drink something he didn't know what it is IS moronic. His personality now is just mentally ill not idiotic The holding back and getting owned is idiotic, rather than actually trying to take the opponent out quickly by knocking them out.

Warlord
I did report your ass. He's stupid because he holds back and it causes him to get owned.

It has nothing to do with his fear of being outside or having difficulty telling reality from fantasy.

To even insinuate its because Of a mental disability as you are is a direct insult against me.

I never insulted you but it's ok let the mods judge it kid.
anyway when you are schizophrenic and you have agoraphobia you cannot properly move outside much less fight.

It's not that hard

complexbrother
Silver Surfer .. all that power and skill, and still he looses to chumps that Spiderman could beat.

Warlord
Which explains you.

yeah yeah kid ok....thumb up

Creshosk
I never insulted you but it's ok let the mods judge it kid./b] You're the first one to insinuate that mental problems equate to being a moron. Even while voally speaking against it. YOU brought it up. So YOU were thinking it first not anybody else.

anyway when you are schizophrenic and you have agoraphobia you cannot properly move outside much less fight.Which is why people say he can move at the speed of light? Fat ****ing chance.

It's not that hard Its illogical, troll.

Enyalus
Warlord, Creshosk. Chillax. I'll make it easy for the both of you.

I win.

Wei Phoenix
the fact that he drink something he didn't know what it is IS moronic. His personality now is just mentally ill not idiotic

Thank you for agreeing it's all due to idiocy. Mr. I rip off a woman's head and ask the other guy if I did a good thing or not.

Warlord
You're the first one to insinuate that mental problems equate to being a moron. Even while voally speaking against it. YOU brought it up. So YOU were thinking it first not anybody else.

you got me wrong. all I said is that, since we all know he has mental issues which explain his actions we cannot classify him as moron. re-read my post and you'll see. I also know people with mental issues and I can't stand people thinking them as lower. That's all I'm saying from the beginning.

as for the light speed that doesn't have anything to do. it's not he is not fast or powerful it's just his mental state makes him reluctant to act

peace?

batdude123
Originally posted by Enyalus
But currently, I think Superman takes the list. That's not a knock on Superman, mind you. The writers almost always have to do it, or the comic would be a total of five pages.

Creating electrical storms, sealing rifts in the space-time contiuum, vibrating planets out of existence, becoming invisible/intangible, etc. etc...

Yeah, that Superman sure is a moron with his powers. no expression

Warlord
Mr. I rip off a woman's head and ask the other guy if I did a good thing or not.

god.... is that an act of idiocy or flowed mental state?

Creshosk
you got me wrong. all I said is that, since we all know he has mental issues which explain his actions we cannot classify him as moron. /b] WRONG. Try again. His mental condition does not explain what I pointed out.

re-read my post and you'll see. I also know people with mental issues and I can't stand people thinking them as lower. That's all I'm saying from the beginning. Having mental conditions does not exclude one from being a moron if the moronic actions are NOT a result of said mental condition.

as for the light speed that doesn't have anything to do.b/] Oh I'm sorry, I thought you just said it makes it hard to move around outside.

Oh? You DID?!

Guess that means it IS related...

it's not he is not fast or powerful it's just his mental state makes him reluctant to act Which would slow him down, meaning he's not FTL...

peace? Not a chance. I don't easily forgive people who insult me and try to weasle out of it by saying "That's not what I was saying".

batdude123
Also, I don't see how Warlord said anything offensive at all.

His point was basically that people with mental disabilities ARE NOT morons. srug

Wei Phoenix
god.... is that an act of idiocy or flowed mental state?

Everything he does was brought up by idiocy. Does Bob have handicap parking stickers, or disability checks?

Warlord
WRONG. Try again. His mental condition does not explain what I pointed out.

Which would slow him down, meaning he's not FTL...

Not a chance.

actually it does but since you're beyond conveincing I can live with it...

Warlord
Originally posted by batdude123
Also, I don't see how Warlord said anything offensive at all.

His point was basically that people with mental disabilities ARE NOT morons. srug

well some people need to READ well before they post.

Warlord
Everything he does was brought up by idiocy. Does Bob have handicap parking stickers, or disability checks?

of course he does...

I can agree that his initial act (to drink the serum) was an idiotic one. after that it's all about frail brain

Creshosk
actually it does but since you're beyond conveincing I can live with it... No, it doesn't.

If your moronic actions are not a result of the mental condition the one with the mental condition is still an idiot.

Like in the sentry's case. He jobs, not due to his mental state, cause he seems to move fine when he feels the need for it. and that still doesn't explain holding back to the point of losing.

Enyalus
Creating electrical storms, sealing rifts in the space-time contiuum, vibrating planets out of existence, becoming invisible/intangible, etc. etc...

Yeah, that Superman sure is a moron with his powers. no expression

Uh-huh...if we're going by what someone's done once, or a handful of times, then none of these guys make the moron list. My point was that despite Supes having the ability to do that, and demonstrating it so that we know it, he persists in mostly slugging people with his fists and unloading HV as the primary forms of attack, and is always holding back which allows himself to be beaten by people he should otherwise kick the ass of.

You should have understood my intent better. stick out tongue

Warlord
No, it doesn't.

If your moronic actions are not a result of the mental condition the one with the mental condition is still an idiot.

Like in the sentry's case. He jobs, not due to his mental state, cause he seems to move fine when he feels the need for it. and that still doesn't explain holding back to the point of losing.

so you believe the fact he is afraid of himself due to schizophrenia and agoraphobia does not does not affect the way he fights?

Creshosk
so you believe the fact he is afraid of himself due to schizophrenia and agoraphobia does not does not affect the way he fights? Nope. Agroaphobia would effect when he fights. but once outside he moves around just fine.

And what with carnage and terrax, and ultrion its obvious there are times he doesn't have problem with holding back. So overcompensating and holding back to the point of jobbing. Despite what you think you know about the mental disorders.

I doubt you were diagnosed with everything under the sun til they figured out you ahad a rare form of epilepsy.. and let me tell you as one of the mentally disabled I do not appreciate you condescension.

Survivor19
I vote for Beyonder.

Warlord
Nope. Agroaphobia would effect when he fights. but once outside he moves around just fine.

And what with carnage and terrax, and ultrion its obvious there are times he doesn't have problem with holding back. So overcompensating and holding back to the point of jobbing. Despite what you think you know about the mental disorders.

I doubt you were diagnosed with everything under the sun til they figured out you ahad a rare form of epilepsy.. and let me tell you as one of the mentally disabled I do not appreciate you condescension.

you took insult where I didn't meant any...that's your problem

as for this case let's have our separate views

Creshosk
Originally posted by Survivor19
I vote for Beyonder. No, from what I saw from him his actions are something I'd exempt due to mental state. From his interactions with Rachel he really seemed to mentally be a child.

batdude123
Originally posted by Enyalus
Uh-huh...if we're going by what someone's done once, or a handful of times, then none of these guys make the moron list. My point was that despite Supes having the ability to do that, and demonstrating it so that we know it, he persists in mostly slugging people with his fists and unloading HV as the primary forms of attack, and is always holding back which allows himself to be beaten by people he should otherwise kick the ass of.

You should have understood my intent better. stick out tongue

When do any of those become absolutely necessary though? When the time comes, he'll pull out any power he needs to to get the job done. But 98% of the time, there's nothing a solid right hook from Superman won't take care of.

I know your intentions, but Supes AIN'T NO MORON. uhuh

Creshosk
you took insult where I didn't meant any...that's your problem You should still be more careful with your words. Or so if I started insulting you that'd be your problem and I'd be innocent?

as for this case let's have our separate views Yeah.. no.. Sentry is a moron.

Nihilist
Hulk, the dumbest one there is.

Warlord
You should still be more careful with your words. Or so if I started insulting you that'd be your problem and I'd be innocent?

Yeah.. no.. Sentry is a moron.

ok...he isn't....

Creshosk
ok...he isn't.... At least we know what to blame for all his hyperbole that makes fans think he's on superman's level.

Survivor19
I will still go with Beyonder.
Impossible Man is there with him, too.

xJLxKing
Sentry

Warlord
At least we know what to blame for all his hyperbole that makes fans think he's on superman's level.

blame Marvel

Creshosk
blame Marvel Naw, I'm going to blame the schizophrenia.

Warlord
Naw, I'm going to blame the schizophrenia.

good boy

Creshosk
good boy Reported.

Warlord
Reported.
cool...

batdude123
facepalm

Creshosk
facepalm I second that.

Warlord
facepalm

and that was for...?

batdude123
The situation in general.

Warlord
yeah right...from my side I did what I could to explain
anyway....let the thread go on

Juntai
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Who do you think handles his powers as the biggest moron? Juntai.

batdude123
Indeed. That guy is a pretty big moron.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Juntai
Juntai.
I can agree with that.

rotiart
i can see warlords point... In several comics bob has made it a statement that he didnt want ti fight for fear of loosing the void. Norman convinced him there was no void. Fear of the void is what holds bob back... Im fairly certain hes made a statement about the fact that the more he lets go the more the void takes hold and he fears the day void returns...

As for being a moron? Compared to other supermen with the same powerset bob is the biggest moron. His claim to fame is... Piss him off and its into the sun you go...

Apparently as far as moron... Bob has uber telepathy, can bring people including himself back to life, but he never uses those powers...

However the biggest moron is hulk... Mindless hulk anyways...

Warlord
Originally posted by rotiart
i can see warlords point... In several comics bob has made it a statement that he didnt want ti fight for fear of loosing the void. Norman convinced him there was no void. Fear of the void is what holds bob back... Im fairly certain hes made a statement about the fact that the more he lets go the more the void takes hold and he fears the day void returns...

As for being a moron? Compared to other supermen with the same powerset bob is the biggest moron. His claim to fame is... Piss him off and its into the sun you go...

Apparently as far as moron... Bob has uber telepathy, can bring people including himself back to life, but he never uses those powers...

However the biggest moron is hulk... Mindless hulk anyways...

well the fact remains that he doesn't know how he does those things...wink

Survivor19
Failure

poutine
sentry is not dumb, you don't get to be popular by beiung dumb :lol

rotiart
Intentionally knows how ges doing what hes doing...
Lemme alone im at work and on a iphone.


Badabing
Originally posted by poutine
sentry is not dumb, you don't get to be popular by beiung dumb :lol durOriginally posted by rotiart
Intentionally knows how ges doing what hes doing...
Lemme alone im at work and on a iphone.
 dur

rotiart
Jailbroken iphone for the win. The biggest moron was me for waiting a whole year to jailbreak it. Look i can emoticon now

Juntai
Indeed. That guy is a pretty big moron.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
I can agree with that.

Aw, I know you guys love me.

Master Court
Sentry - Class One Dipsh*t - Holds back powers, doesn't care about losing. Goes all-out once, loses anyway. Doesn't think to BFR. Doesn't blitz. Incredible powerset, fights like a brick.

Silver Surfer - Chronic Jackass Syndrome - Possesses inexhaustible phenomenal cosmic powers, yet usually just flies around blasting ineffective energy blasts, or actually resorts to brawling.

Superman - Sub-Level Douche - Even when evil, has managed to get himself KO'd by a schizo in a bat suit using gadgets. Never thinks to heat-beam atomize the Kryptonite.

Green Lantern - First Class a**hole - Can create anything, limited only by imagination and the occasional low-battery, never thinks to throw everyone into space or the sun, or inflate a bubble in the badguys, or suffocate them, or do the magic-box trick where you segment the body into three chunks. He can do anything, but doesn't.

The Thing - N/A - Besides thinking he can ever take on the Hulk, and losing to a five-foot-five Canadian, Thing is usually relatively rational with his abilities.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Master Court
Sentry - Class One Dipsh*t - Holds back powers, doesn't care about losing. Goes all-out once, loses anyway. Doesn't think to BFR. Doesn't blitz. Incredible powerset, fights like a brick.

Silver Surfer - Chronic Jackass Syndrome - Possesses inexhaustible phenomenal cosmic powers, yet usually just flies around blasting ineffective energy blasts, or actually resorts to brawling.

Superman - Sub-Level Douche - Even when evil, has managed to get himself KO'd by a schizo in a bat suit using gadgets. Never thinks to heat-beam atomize the Kryptonite.

Green Lantern - First Class ******* - Can create anything, limited only by imagination and the occasional low-battery, never thinks to throw everyone into space or the sun, or inflate a bubble in the badguys, or suffocate them, or do the magic-box trick where you segment the body into three chunks. He can do anything, but doesn't.

The Thing - N/A - Besides thinking he can ever take on the Hulk, and losing to a five-foot-five Canadian, Thing is usually relatively rational with his abilities.

Fail.

Master Court
Fail.

Fail what? You can't fail an opinion, numbnuts.

Juntai

Superman - Sub-Level Douche - Even when evil, has managed to get himself KO'd by a schizo in a bat suit using gadgets. Never thinks to heat-beam atomize the Kryptonite. Which issue did Batman beat Superman in?
Or are you talking about some Elseworlds tale?

Master Court
Originally posted by Juntai
Which issue did Batman beat Superman in?
Or are you talking about some Elseworlds tale?

Huh? Oh, nah. I was over-stating. I don't recall Supes getting KO'd, but to be thrown around and given any grief at all. Seems kinda jackass to me.

batdude123
Btw, why the f*ck isn't Thor in this? He'd definitely get my vote.

Trackz
out of the heroes listed, probably sentry

Wei Phoenix
Fail what? You can't fail an opinion, numbnuts.

Please don't insult me again.

Blanket
Please don't insult me again. What was 'fail' meant to insinuate?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Blanket
What was 'fail' meant to insinuate?

Everything outside of Sentry and Thing. Mainly how Hal is an ******* for not brutally killing or suffocating his foes.

Creshosk
Originally posted by poutine
sentry is not dumb, you don't get to be popular by beiung dumb :lol Hulk's appeal isn't his brains...

Aqua-pimp
Well because Thor has balls..

1#He ain't afraid to seriously and properly f*ck someone up

2#He hasn't got the same kind of morals that hold Superman and Surfer back.

3#He doesn't has a gay split personality like Sentry.

4#He got the same fighting spirit as Ben Grim but he just doesn't suck at it.

5#You just got to give the man props for putting Ironman in his place in Thor 3# after Tony's been acting like a *sshole in Civil war.

Warlord
despite being a big fan, Thor has shown to loose fights by following certain "warrior" codes so he could be in the list

Survivor19
Bah. It is like saying man losing a box match is a moron, because he didn't kick his opponent in the nuts.

It is OK to follow warrior's code, sometimes.

Warlord
it would be much better if the code applyed for all....smile

Phantom Zone
yeah right...from my side I did what I could to explain
anyway....let the thread go on

*pats him on the back* I know how you feel.

Warlord
he broke my heart....sad

batdude123
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Well because Thor has balls..

1#He ain't afraid to seriously and properly f*ck someone up

2#He hasn't got the same kind of morals that hold Superman and Surfer back.

3#He doesn't has a gay split personality like Sentry.

4#He got the same fighting spirit as Ben Grim but he just doesn't suck at it.

5#You just got to give the man props for putting Ironman in his place in Thor 3# after Tony's been acting like a *sshole in Civil war.

In the majority of his appearances, rather than utilizing Mjolnir to the fullest extent, he uses it like a club to bash people.

Bah. It is like saying man losing a box match is a moron, because he didn't kick his opponent in the nuts.

It is OK to follow warrior's code, sometimes.

Except a boxing match actually has rules, and it's done in a professional manner.

Horrible example.

Survivor19
You are wrong, and i am right.
'Warrior code' is the rules for battles. Obviously, warrior (as Thor understand) is something professional. Think samurai and bushido, for an example.

Creshosk
'Warrior code' is the rules for battles. Obviously, warrior (as Thor understand) is something professional. Think samurai and bushido, for an example. Makes him a scrub actually. As the rules don't actually exist. They're self imposed. Which is different in boxing where there are official rules.

Blanket
Makes him a scrub actually. As the rules don't actually exist. They're self imposed. Which is different in boxing where there are official rules. Originally posted by Survivor19

Creshosk
Originally posted by Blanket
If it was actually you saying it, I'd have to take it. But since you're just quoting someone who doesn't have your level of cred?

Eeeeehhhhhh.... I'm going to ignore it.

batdude123

laughing

Creshosk
he broke my heart....sad Into pieces. and then I threw those pieces into a fire.

Naija boy
Probly Sentry, or maybe surfer.

Master Court
'Warrior code' is the rules for battles. Obviously, warrior (as Thor understand) is something professional. Think samurai and bushido, for an example.

I'm trained in bushido arts as well. So I very much understand the code. But I'd happily get as dirty and dishonorable as possible if the situation called for it, or just to ensure success. In the modern world, the ninpo approach just has more practical applicability than jujutsu.

But you're right. Thor shouldn't be slighted for his lack of dirtiness. He doesn't have to worry about guns and knives and sh*t like us. So if he's powerful enough to fight honorably against any opponent, whether they're armed or not, and live, more power to him. Who cares if he loses? He'll just get better. First time he fought Rulk, Rulk had Thor-io's for breakfast. Second time they fought, Thor almost killed him in like a single page. Only stopped because Hulk wanted a piece as well.

Thor's done some dumb things before - who hasn't - but holding back and fighting honorably are not examples.

Everyone else belongs on this list. Except Thing, for he doesn't really have much to work with in the ways of power. So when he gets beat up, it's usually not his fault.

D_Dude1210
Shouldn't Spiderman be in here?

Also, I think Nova is a bigtime moron. He had BOTH the Cosmic Control Rod and the Quantum bands in his possession and he just decided not to wield em. Doesn't make sense as he's been seen to get stomped a lot due to lack of power.

geshien
I know bringing this up six pages later is rather late and undoubtedly redundant, but "morron"? Oh, the irony.

I hope that was made intentionally to be purposefully ironic/funny.

Anyways, out of the list given, Supes comes off as pretty stupid, thanks to his popularity and thus, through no fault of his own. He's got to have a regular cast of villains he fights at least once a month or so.

With the number of villains he faces and the number of connections he has, along with the immense power he carries, you'd think he'd come up with a more effective/permanent way of putting all of those repeat offenders away or at least finishing his conflicts before they even start. Though, it would be a boring read, so again, it's through no fault of his own. I can make the same reasoning for Surfer or Thor, but Supes being the bigger character (having more mainstay villains), gets my vote.

Now, outside of this list, I say Supreme doesn't strike me as very bright. His general character would suggest he's not much of a thinker. Being very brash and overconfident, he just comes to mind. It's also just funny that he happens to be a Superman clone, but a dumbass for very different reasons.

rotiart
Great power + moron = just about any herald

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.