Power Girl vs. Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
They fight above London.

batdude123
Power Girl.

Original Smurph
Why?

batdude123
I view her as being faster, more versatile, and overall, just more powerful.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by batdude123
I view her as being faster, more versatile, and overall, just more powerful. Faster? I've seen better feats from Brian as far as speed goes, I reckon.

More versatile? Brian has forcefields, so he's not a complete brick, and Pee Gee doesn't use many of her extra powers.

More powerful? Haven't seen a strength feat of Pee Gee's that's out of Brian's league.

I could be wrong though, which is why I opened the thread.

batdude123
Meh, I could pretend like I actually have interest in debating this topic, or I could just post this...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=439358& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Power+Girl%29+forumid%3A9

... and call it a day.

Trackz
well we don't know the full extent of Brians abilities since he's been upgraded, so in terms of feats power girl probably takes it

The Nuul
I want to say Brian but....

ColossusGrundy
Britain sees her cleavage window and has to keep one hand over his embarrassing erection. He loses a handicap bout.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.