True Love Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
winners advance

PacMan and Ms. PacMan

1. Zack and Aeris
2. Luigi and Daisy
3. Zidane and Garnett
4. Tidus and Yuna
5. Vincent and Lucrecia
6. Mario and Peach

to advance the team has to be the most in love

MooCowofJustice
PacMan and Ms. PacMan win. You have to be in love to be willing to get married and throw your relationship down the toilet.

XanatosForever
I'd say a Tidus and Yuna make it through. Hell, Yuna brought her lover back into existence, just so she could be with him. That's some pretty impressive stuff.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
PacMan and Ms. PacMan win. You have to be in love to be willing to get married and throw your relationship down the toilet.

Not a big fan of the "M" word, Moo? smile

SuperLuigi
crap i forgot wander and who ever his love was... silly me

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I'd say a Tidus and Yuna make it through. Hell, Yuna brought her lover back into existence, just so she could be with him. That's some pretty impressive stuff.

I don't think you read my post. Mr. and Mrs. Pacman got married.

:P

SuperLuigi
who marries for love anymore? its all about citizenship and life insurance

MooCowofJustice
Mr. and Mrs. Pacman got married years ago.

Wei Phoenix
The Pacs win, Moo is right, they got married and had children.

SuperLuigi
but are they happy?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
but are they happy?

Have they ever got in a fight or talks about a divorce? Nope.

SuperLuigi
when did they have kids???

MooCowofJustice
Around the time Pacman World got released.

General Kaliero
No Link and Malon? You suck.

Also the Pacs, I guess.

Peach
...Mario and Peach?

Shouldn't it be Bowser and Peach? stick out tongue

Also I'm with GK, Link and Malon should be on there. But I'd be biased, as Malon is awesome.

Anyway, I'll go with Tidus and Yuna, of the options.

MooCowofJustice
Link and the Zora chick outrank Malon. Link and the Zora chick were engaged.

Ruto, thats her name.

General Kaliero
Link never loved Ruto, he just needed the Zora Sapphire, and at any rate she became the Sage of Water, so she's not eligible.

ScreamPaste
I've been pointing out the Malon thing since 98.

SuperLuigi
i was considering midna and link because the way she rode him but that is hardly appropriate

MooCowofJustice
I'd have to rage if you made it Link and Midna.

General Kaliero
Midna is certainly the most obvious romance in the Zelda series...

SuperLuigi
it wasnt really a romance more of a dominatrix-gimp relationship

MooCowofJustice
Or some kind of sick bestiality implication.

SuperLuigi
partial since they both turn out to be the brad and angelina of the gaming world

ScreamPaste
I gotta admit, I loved Midna as a character, not so much as a gameplay mechanic.

Sin_Volvagia
Pacmen win. They're so close that neither one has died yet. They're still legends in gaming.

XanatosForever
The Pac-couple win in terms of commitment, but I don't know about love. I still say that goes to Tidus and Yuna. Seriously, there has to be something special about what you've got with someone if your relationship can survive having your significant other wiped off the face of planet and no way to remember them other than your deepest, most ingrained emotions.

They remind of the movie The Forgotten, where the lady was an experiment by aliens to see if she could remember her own child. Even after having her memory completely wiped clean, she couldn't forget. I enjoyed that movie. smile

SuperLuigi
pacman and the mrs. have had time but love is strongest in the beginning. and the things yuna did for tidus trumps eating ghosts

MooCowofJustice
Why is love strongest in the beginning?

SuperLuigi
have you ever witness an old bickering couple? have you heard them say to a young lovey dovey couple to give it a couple years?

the pacmans wont kiss in public tidus and yuna will and they got it on in a pond, all wet and dripping

MooCowofJustice
That's just the relationship being new and exciting in the beginning.

Old couple married for 50 years > new couple dating for a week.

SuperLuigi
plus im sure mrs p was gettin it from kirby on the side

Nemesis X
I'm surprised that Link and Zelda aren't in here but I guess it's because their love is a bit overrated.

Don't know much abot the Pac-couple so I can't say who wins this.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I'm surprised that Link and Zelda aren't in here but I guess it's because their love is a bit overrated.

love, have those two ever even hugged at the least? no expression

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SpadeKing
love, have those two ever even hugged at the least? no expression

Strange. I thought those two were a couple.

ScreamPaste
They've never even touched in any game, except OoT, and that's only when Link hands her the Ocarina and she tells him "So, we can't hang out anymore..."

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Strange. I thought those two were a couple.

link and navi are more of a couple than those two haermm

Zack Fair

Nah.

Its more impressive to sacrifice yourself in order to make the one you love live in a sinless world.

Yuna's antics in FFX2 are just selfish.

Although I could be biased against it for ruining the phenomenal ending X had.

BTW I think Squall and Rinoa deserve a mention. Some may think game sucks but that is irrelevant.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Nah.

Its more impressive to sacrifice yourself in order to make the one you love live in a sinless world.

Yuna's antics in FFX2 are just selfish.

Although I could be biased against it for ruining the phenomenal ending X had.

Well, both qualify in this case. He loved her so much he would be erased from existence. She loved him so much she would bring him back. no expression

SuperLuigi
i forgot carl and his many hoes from san andreas

Zack Fair
Well, both qualify in this case. He loved her so much he would be erased from existence. She loved him so much she would bring him back. no expression

I thought about that after I posted it but I was too lazy for an edit.

Phanteros
Yuna and Tidus.

Cyner
Link and the Master Sword... Eternal lovers...

what?

XanatosForever
Oh pssh, that's not news. Everyone knows Link can't last ten seconds without pulling it out. shifty

SuperLuigi
i forgot wario and waluigi. super brokeback bros.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.