Alien Survival

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
The Predators having observed Earth and other planets for many years, have began to notice the existence of super-powered beings. Intrigued, they teleport them to the top of a pyramid in an alien-infested land to see how well they fare where three fearless Predators once fell.

The same scenario/setting as shown below (at 1:00)

Plt0KwbRWTU

- The Earth fighters are teleported in groups of three, and some seen to have more pontential, by themselves.

- The Predators decide it was fair to give the fighters knowledge of the Xenos. E.g Acid Blood, High agility, Attacks with Inner Jaw and Stinger etc.

- They must remain on the peak platform and fight. This also means no flight at all. Although formations are allowed, such as having two main defenders and a ranged fighter standing behind.

- To win, they must kill all Xenomorphs within 12 hours. Team mate losses are allowed, as long as the remaining can achieve victory.

Assumptions:

* Adamantium is Resistant to Acid
* Colossus is Resistant to Acid
* Lightsabers can cauterize Xeno wounds.

Which teams will surive the onslaught?

Teams

Cyclops
Colossus
The Thing

Storm
Sabretooth
Iceman

Human Torch
Pyro
Mr Incredible

Ironman
War Monger
Doc Ock (with Adamantium mech arms)

Wolf (AvP:R with Dual Plasma Casters)
Wolverine
Count Dooku

Ironhide
Optimus Prime
Voldemort

Yoda
Palpatine
Darth Maul

Deadpool

Clover

Doctor Doom

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
The Predators having observed Earth and other planets for many years, have began to notice the existence of super-powered beings. Intrigued, they teleport them to the top of a pyramid in an alien-infested land to see how well they fare where three fearless Predators once fell.

The same scenario/setting as shown below (at 1:00)

Plt0KwbRWTU

- The Earth fighters are teleported in groups of three, and some seen to have more pontential, by themselves.

- The Predators decide it was fair to give the fighters knowledge of the Xenos. E.g Acid Blood, High agility, Attacks with Inner Jaw and Stinger etc.

- They must remain on the peak platform and fight. This also means no flight at all. Although formations are allowed, such as having two main defenders and a ranged fighter standing behind.

- To win, they must kill all Xenomorphs within 12 hours. Team mate losses are allowed, as long as the remaining can achieve victory.

Assumptions:

* Adamantium is Resistant to Acid
* Colossus is Resistant to Acid
* Lightsabers can cauterize Xeno wounds.

Which teams will surive the onslaught?

Teams

Cyclops
Colossus
The Thing

Storm
Sabretooth
Iceman

Human Torch
Pyro
Mr Incredible

Ironman
War Monger
Doc Ock (with Adamantium mech arms)

Wolf (AvP:R with Dual Plasma Casters)
Wolverine
Count Dooku

Ironhide
Optimus Prime
Voldemort

Yoda
Palpatine
Darth Maul

Deadpool

Clover

Doctor Doom 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10.

Placidity
^ Haha, not 7 RJ?

I said Sabers can cauterize wounds. I think 7 Would own it, especially with high level force pushes and the occasionally lightning blast.

Rogue Jedi
Whoa I missed that haermm

Darth Martin
So basically the characters must stand still? This idea of taking on hundreds of thousands of Xenomorphs without much mobility is a little ludicrous IMO. Should have just dropped them on LV 426.

1. If acid won't effect Colossus then how is suppose to die?
2. Unless Storm can whip up some serious tornadoes in seconds they'll die.
3. They die.
4. They have a small chance of sucess. Ock will surely die. Not sure if the Xenomorphs can pierce either armor.
5. They have a better chance than Team 2. They eventually die though.
6. Team with the best shot. Prime and Ironhide are beasts. Voldemort can whip up spells. I say they win.
7. They have the second best shot IMO. The two most powerful Force users of the era and a powerful Sith. They probably die though.
8. Dies. He can't look in every direction at the same time.
9. Dies. There were hundreds of thousands in the scene.
10. Same as Colossus.

jaden101
Team 7 just force throw and push them before they even get near. Yoda occasionally doing sabre throws just for kicks.

Given the things that they've thrown around using the force (Pieces of the cave wall in AotC, Senate pods in RotS then it stands to reason they'd be able to throw the aliens at each other as well as pieces of the pyramid at them.

Is Clover the Cloverfield monster? It survives. The multitude of small creatures that fall from it would most likely die but still be an annoyance to the aliens. The sheer size of the monster as well as the fact that it withstood guided ground penetrating bombs means it'd easily take a little bit of acid that couldn't even get through the shell of the APC in Aliens.

Darth Martin
There are hundreds of thousands of Xenomorphs in that scene. They'll eventually get through and kill Team 7.

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful, when things get tight, force lightning.

jaden101
Originally posted by Darth Martin
There are hundreds of thousands of Xenomorphs in that scene. They'll eventually get through and kill Team 7.

I disagree. Yoda force throwing them, Palpatine force lightning and force throwing them and Maul taking care of any that do manage to get through.

Look at how Windu manages to take out thousands of droids on Dantooine in close combat both with and without a lightsabre. And he's not as powerful in the force as Yoda or Palpatine.

Example:

RPI6fX4ZBzw&feature=related

1 minute 4 seconds.

If Windu can do that, Palpatine and Yoda can do worse.

For reference, I'd also say a super battle droid would take an alien in a fight. Reason? Ripley took out the Queen using a crappy hydraulic loader...super battle droid > hydraulic loader.

Rogue Jedi
That's TV, dude.

jaden101
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
That's TV, dude.

Look up the word "context" in the dictionary.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
Look up the word "context" in the dictionary. K.

Darth Martin
Well if we count that particular cartoon, sure, that team wins.

Robtard
If there is really "hundreds of thousands of Xenos", I don't think any team can make it, even if the battle location renders their numbers en mass useless, like in '300', due to eventual fatigue of teams. They'll get sloppy and a Xeno or acid spray will make it's way in.

If any team has a chance, it'll be the Star Wars team, that or Human Torch going super-nova and killing all, including his team mates.

Darth Martin
Nah. I think Prime, Ironhide, and Voldemort have the best chance.

Rogue Jedi
Does Voldy have a firebolt?

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Nah. I think Prime, Ironhide, and Voldemort have the best chance.

Considering the location and their great size, they're not going to be able to use their agility to flip about, else they risk crushing some Xenos and taking an acid bath. Also, their guns make large messes, so acid spray is inevitable.

Rogue Jedi
Couldn't IM just bomb from the air and solo?

Darth Martin
Placidity said no flying in the OP. This thread isn't cool. I think Aliens vs Heros is dope but this scenario is overkill.

It'd be better if the setting for this was LV 426. That way the heros could move.

Rogue Jedi
No flying? So no half apparating?

jaden101
No flying? So no half apparating?

No leaving the top of the pyramid was the stipulation.

Perhaps if the numbers of aliens are too high then it should simply be which group would last the longest.

I still think 7.

Rogue Jedi

Perhaps if the numbers of aliens are too high then it should simply be which group would last the longest.

I still think 7. Agreed.

Placidity

This.

They can move around though lol, at whoever thought I meant they had to stand still.

Voldy can do whatever he wants, but no leaving the platform. I guess I'll let him teleport around the platform.

Storm actually has a good chance. She can summon up multiple tornadoes and lightning storms.

I should add there is a slight delay at the start. Like they have some seconds to see the Xenos waves coming, kinda like in the video clip.

@ Robtard, haha I put Human torch in there thinking he won't use the Supernova because of his team mates. You overcame that just fine didn't you lol. laughing

Robtard

@ Robtard, haha I put Human torch in there thinking he won't use the Supernova because of his team mates. You overcame that just fine didn't you lol. laughing

The box, I was out of it.

Darth Martin
I didn't mean they had to stand still in the literal sense. But there can't be all that much room up there. The teams will be sitting ducks for hours upon hours for the deadliest of species.

Rogue Jedi
Not leaving the platform? Lame.

Placidity
Not leaving the platform? Lame.

Your lame. let me guess, its got to do with Voldemort doesn't it?

Rogue Jedi
Your lame. let me guess, its got to do with Voldemort doesn't it? Him, Maul, Yoda, but especially IM and Johnny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.