Omega Red vs Archangel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Omega Red vs Archangel

Who winners?

Survivor19
Tough call.
Archangel can stay out of OR's reach as long as he wants... but OR will easily deflect the wing-blades.

Peterlane
Archeangel. Horseman of Apocalypse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omega Red

The Nuul
Depends on if Red can be hurt by Archs wings and blades.

weaponx510
if warren has the poision tipped blades he shoots out i say he can win for majority i say 6/10

thanos-prime
the poison ones wont affect him his high powered healing factor will nullify them

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Peterlane
Archeangel. Horseman of Apocalypse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omega Red
are you kidding me.........

Omega Red a team wrecker thats the most absurd thing I have heard in quite a while. Arch angle would not even be able to hurt him, and red culd win this in seconds with his pheremones.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Battlehammer
are you kidding me.........

Omega Red a team wrecker thats the most absurd thing I have heard in quite a while. Arch angle would not even be able to hurt him, and red culd win this in seconds with his pheremones. coming from him its not that absurd i agree though

Battlehammer
Originally posted by thanos-prime
coming from him its not that absurd i agree though
true

Survivor19
IIRC, start conditions give enough space between them at the start of the fight ofr Warren to get clear of the pheromones.

Now, the only way he is gonna do real damage is to get to subsonic speeds and try to decapitate OR on a single go.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Survivor19
IIRC, start conditions give enough space between them at the start of the fight ofr Warren to get clear of the pheromones.

Now, the only way he is gonna do real damage is to get to subsonic speeds and try to decapitate OR on a single go. as soon as he gets to close the spores will affect him

Battlehammer

Now, the only way he is gonna do real damage is to get to subsonic speeds and try to decapitate OR on a single go.

He have to get 50 yards up and he does not know the range of omega reds pheramones nor that he can control them so accuratly.

the odds of that happening are zero, and on top of that archangle blood lust will make him go melee anyways.

Konton
Red ftw.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Peterlane
Horseman of Apocalypse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omega Red

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4103/palmverine.jpg

Survivor19
Well, i assume YOU do. Please, tell me that range and where you've got it.
Also, Warren, being an X-Man has quite accurate knowledge of OR.

Wrong, they are not zero.

Yes, it will.

Now, i'm going to continue finding a way for him to win 1/10.

Depends on the time of exposition, doesn't it?

Do not get me wrong. OR obviously is in higher weight category than Archangel. It is quite possible that he wins every fight. I am trying to find a tactic that will allow Warren to get some wins, following the rule of maximum ability usage.

thanos-prime

Yes, it will.

Do not get me wrong. OR obviously is in higher weight category than Archangel. It is quite possible that he wins every fight. I am trying to find a tactic that will allow Warren to get some wins, following the rule of maximum ability usage. no as soon as they come into contact with the spores they start weakening at an exponential rate a normal human would die in seconds

Battlehammer

Yes, it will.

Do not get me wrong. OR obviously is in higher weight category than Archangel. It is quite possible that he wins every fight. I am trying to find a tactic that will allow Warren to get some wins, following the rule of maximum ability usage.
From his appearances and from other even more knowledge about the character then my self.

just because your an x-men does not make you knowledge able on omega red. Hell even wolverine knowledge of red is quite limited. Arch Angle neevr even met the guy.

Yes there pretty much a zero chance. First arch angle have to get that close with out being KO by the pheramones, then he have to get past the tenticles which is extremely unlikly, then the armor which is asurding durable, and then put down an idnividual with wolverine level healing factor who can drain ones life force, all of this before the pheramones KO him.

StiltmanFTW
Hasn't Red shown in the recent Origins issue that he can drain lifeforce from a decent distance and without the necessity of using his tentacles?

thanos-prime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hasn't Red shown in the recent Origins issue that he can drain lifeforce from a decent distance and without the necessity of using his tentacles? yes he can

Battlehammer
Hasn't Red shown in the recent Origins issue that he can drain lifeforce from a decent distance and without the necessity of using his tentacles?
actaully I think he has, though I think his pheramones could always do that.

rotiart
Omg. I agree. I can't see Warren piercing the armor at all. It's at all possible, if unlikely that or tosses the flechettes back at Warren... But 0/10 for Warren IMO

thanos-prime
actaully I think he has, though I think his pheramones could always do that. they could

StiltmanFTW
actaully I think he has, though I think his pheramones could always do that.

Even when he was locked up, the prisoners were affected. Pretty impressive.

Can current Worthington even paralyze his targets anymore?

thanos-prime

Can current Worthington even paralyze his targets anymore? not sure if he can or if it would matter i think his healing factor would neutralize it

Battlehammer

Can current Worthington even paralyze his targets anymore?
Yea it was, though his armor was represented inaccuratly.

not to my knowledge

StiltmanFTW
not sure if he can or if it would matter i think his healing factor would neutralize it

Neither pre-FA Wolverine nor pre-Graydon 'Tooth had problems with that, so I guess it would.

Yea it was, though his armor was represented inaccuratly.

True... sad Maybe that armor was just similar to the original one, but made of different metal? Either that or the bars were made of omnium laughing out loud

Battlehammer
lol

Survivor19
Second try.
What is your opinion on pass-by attack on subsonic speed aiming on head?
1. There is possibility Arcady won't see it coming/won-t have enough time to react due to the speed used and distance at which the attach begins.
2. I don't know about armor, but there would be sufficient force in the strike to slice the bones. Or, possibly, decapitate Red.
3. Exposure to pheromones will be minimal, since there will be no stopping inside their range. That is, unless Warren'll catch tentacle in the forehead, or fist in the face. But in that case pheromones will be last on his list of problems.
Here, the masterpiece of my tactical genius.

thanos-prime
Second try.
What is your opinion on pass-by attack on subsonic speed aiming on head?
1. There is possibility Arcady won't see it coming/won-t have enough time to react due to the speed used and distance at which the attach begins.
2. I don't know about armor, but there would be sufficient force in the strike to slice the bones. Or, possibly, decapitate Red.
3. Exposure to pheromones will be minimal, since there will be no stopping inside their range. That is, unless Warren'll catch tentacle in the forehead, or fist in the face. But in that case pheromones will be last on his list of problems.
Here, the masterpiece of my tactical genius. if he tried to slice his head off red would stop him with this tentacles
grab the wing then kill him with his death factor it is suicide to try this

Mindset
OR has that kind of reaction time?

What is AA top flight speed?

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Mindset

What is AA top flight speed? he doesn't need that kind of reaction time where is or going to be while warren is building up this speed?

StiltmanFTW
Well, he deflected bullets with his tentacles.

Survivor19
He is as fast as Blackbird, possibly faster.

Mindset
he doesn't need that kind of reaction time where is or going to be while warren is building up this speed? I don't understand what you're saying.

StiltmanFTW
And he still got shot down by Creed vin

thanos-prime
I don't understand what you're saying. well warren would need some distance to get enough speed to be fast enough so red cant react to him while he is getting this distance red will also be chasing him covering the distance the closer red gets the better his chances

Survivor19
Standing on the ground?

Mindset
well warren would need some distance to get enough speed to be fast enough so red cant react to him while he is getting this distance red will also be chasing him covering the distance the closer red gets the better his chances I'm not sure how much of a difference OR is going to make on foot to close the distance while AA is flying at speeds as high or higher than the Blackbird is capable of...

Battlehammer

fast enough to deflect bullets effortlessly

thanos-prime
I'm not sure how much of a difference OR is going to make on foot to close the distance while AA is flying at speeds as high or higher than the Blackbird is capable of... he has super strenght so his running speed would be pretty fast not to mention the ground he could cover hopping and if he gets within good distance of his his spores go into effect

Survivor19
My position is that it IS possible for Warren to get some wins, following that tactic.
But, as was pointed out, massive CIS will lead him into melee to death. Omega Red 7-8/10

Battlehammer
He is as fast as Blackbird, possibly faster.
no he not are you kidding me, he never shown speeds at the level.

Mindset
How fast is he?

Battlehammer
not as fast as a blck bird im not even sure how some one came to such a conclusion

Battlehammer
My position is that it IS possible for Warren to get some wins, following that tactic.
But, as was pointed out, massive CIS will lead him into melee to death. Omega Red 7-8/10
are you kidding me, your scenerio is so unlikly yet you give him 2 to 3 wins thats rediculous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.