Rob Lucci vs Younger Toguro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ban Mido
I received this idea from a friend, we got into a heated debate about this and honestly I feel Toguro takes this yet he insists Lucci wins ._., So I figured I'd settle things by finding out once and for all

Lucci: Leader of CP9, that deadly assassination group everyone knows and loves,joining the CP9 at the tender age of 13 after slaughtering 500 royal guards and dastardly pirates!

Here you can find a little more history on the ol chap and some interesting facts! Also I believe his attacks are listed as well :3!

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Lucci Right there ^-^!

hsYLnZJSfuA

Toguro: Oh Toguro, the Younger of the two brothers and in my opinion the more effective of the two hoho, Younger Toguro is a very muscular demon, who used to be a man =O! He originally is the teammate and lover of Genkai. They participate in Dark Tournament joining to kill a demon who murdered their disciples, and after emerging as victors, Toguro wishes to become a demon. He gains the ability to manipulate his muscles depending on what percentage of power that he uses. BUT ALAS! When at 100%, he must devour the souls of those nearby to keep his almost indestructible body energized!!!! =OOOO!!!

Here's a link with some more info on the big man himself if you wish to know more =D http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu_yu_hakusho/ototo.htm

u7kkQcCVAbk

Lucci has been sent to assassinate Toguro, BUT can he pull it off? Let's find out ;O!

The both start in their base forms and can transform if need be

Who comes out on top in this clash?

Fight is at the Dark Tournament Arena although it's deserted :3!

XanatosForever
Toguro stomps the devil shit out of Lucci, I think. I'm fairly familiar with both characters, and overall I feel Lil' Toguro has much better demonstrations of his power. The only thing I can see Lucci having over him, arguably, would be speed thanks to soresu.

danteiscool
I agree. out of the two, Younger Toguro has better feats that we can actually use to back up our claims.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.