Team Tourney Round 2 Part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
Megaman and Samus vs Kain and Kefka

same rules as before.

Battle takes place on dr. wily's island

Burning thought
I need to get told a few things about these characters, although Kain will be almost useless against at least Megaman since apprently he is 100% robot and very durable and fast?

SuperLuigi
i might google stuff but i doubt that it'd be enough so just wait til people who know alot about the opponents show up

MooCowofJustice
Megaman and Samus, definitely.

Burning thought
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Megaman and Samus, definitely.

Originally posted by SuperLuigi
just wait til people who know alot about the opponents show up

oh and blunder 4, part 1

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Burning thought
oh and blunder 4, part 1

What?

Burning thought
You asked that before, nvm smile

ScreamPaste
Samus shoots Kain with the light beam, for teh lulz.

After this Megaman and Samus unleash hell on Kefka with their arm cannons.

Burning thought
By the time she does that, if it can do anything at all, Kefka could have prob fired his lazer and killed both of them....

SuperLuigi
according to you kefka isnt that fast

Burning thought
Hes not no, but I doube they could tackle Kain AND then Kefka in less than 3 seconds. tbh i doubt they could tackle Kain at all, his teleport and movement would screw them up, then he will turn into mist, go inside them and his moisture will screw their circuits up or something stick out tongue

SuperLuigi
idk about samus but im sure mega has been under water

Phanteros
Hes not no, but I doube they could tackle Kain AND then Kefka in less than 3 seconds. tbh i doubt they could tackle Kain at all, his teleport and movement would screw them up, then he will turn into mist, go inside them and his moisture will screw their circuits up or something stick out tongue Samus suit handled Phazon which corrupts ghost. I'm sure she can handle mist also she can hit ghost with with phazon.

Burning thought
Being spectral and being a weather formation is very diffrent, also I was joking with damaging their circuits with mist, I doubt either can be defeated so easily.

I think Kain spends this battle teleporting around the characters, slashing them every so often and TKing them about to distract them while Kefka gets his 3 seconds to laser beam the area, destroying Samus and Megaman.

Also how fast are their weapons? charge times? most laser weapons in games have a short charge time, maybe a second or so, possibly much longer for the more powerful ones. Maybe their inaccurate or consist of a beam thats slow.

ScreamPaste
Mist can't get inside either of them, BT, theyve both survived submerged in water, and Samus has survived submerged in lava. She's also dealt with teleporters before. Kain's eating light beam.

Edit: both Samus and Megaman can rapid fire, BT, lol.

Burning thought
rapid fire with a beam? makes no sense, I would like to see this information. And light beam has destroyed what?

Both opponents of kefka and Kain either eat huge laser or the reaver. Or Kain blood showers Samus, climbs inside her suit and fights Megaman that way smile

ScreamPaste
He can't get inside her suit, or blood shower her through it. Nice try, sir.

Samus suit has a spiritual bond and can only be worn by her.

Play a Zelda game.

MooCowofJustice
Kain can't use Samus' suit. Neither of them will be hurt by the Reaver either. Megaman doesn't have a soul and better things have hit Samus harder than Kain will.

Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
Kain can't use Samus' suit. Neither of them will be hurt by the Reaver either. Megaman doesn't have a soul and better things have hit Samus harder than Kain will.

Play a Zelda game.

Name some things they have both survived along with evidence smile

Nah, I would rather eat 400 year old cheese while chewing a small lizard.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
He can't get inside her suit, or blood shower her through it. Nice try, sir.

Samus suit has a spiritual bond and can only be worn by her.

Play a Zelda game.

Cant blood shower her through it? blunder 4 part 1....

That so? well then Kain picks it up and tries to fire its weapon systems or something...

i would rather cut the toes off my left foot and eat each one with some sauce.

Phanteros
You think Dark samus must of been successful trying to turn Samus's own suit against her. Oh wait...

ScreamPaste
Kain can't fire her arm cannon, either, but again, nice-try. He has to kill her first, which he won't.

Burning thought
Sure he wont, if Blood shower is forbidden, but its not...so shes fair game. kefka kills Megaman.

Phanteros
Sure he wont, if Blood shower is forbidden, but its not...so shes fair game. kefka kills Megaman. Dark Samus must of won by this method. Oh wait she didn't.

SuperLuigi
bold statement that kefka can kill megaman in his strongest state

ScreamPaste
How's it getting into her suit? Show me Kain blood-showering through a wall, let alone the power-suit.

Burning thought
Kains not sending anything anywhere, hes calling the blood to him...wow you must really picked some info up when you played through all those LoK games...good job...

bold statement that kefka can kill megaman in his strongest state

So your saying mega man has survived planet busting?

ScreamPaste
You just can't read. Show me him using this power through a wall.

Play Zelda game.

Burning thought
You just can't read. Show me him using this power through a wall.

Play Zelda game.

A wall of skin like he does all the time...and theres no wall here, merely Samus' fleshy body which will through Kains magic leak....

Play a Lok, DMC, FF game.

SuperLuigi
most characters have higher durability that the planet. mega can survive in space and the fact that he can fuse with rush gives him mobility to go after kefka. and if kefka blows up the planet does he take kain with it? can kain survive space?

MooCowofJustice
How's it getting into her suit? Show me Kain blood-showering through a wall, let alone the power-suit.

Good luck getting that out of him.

Play a Zelda game, BT.

Burning thought
rush? hes not in this....only megaman and Samus..Kain is a spirit so yeh...although it doesnt matter does it, if Kain dies but both of the opposing team are dead his team still wins.

ScreamPaste
Suit.

Play a Metroid game, and a Zelda game.

SuperLuigi
best megaman i know is fused with rush

Burning thought
Suit has never protected from magic or any kind of power that Kain posesses. its a physical object. Although on the bright side, Kain will lose coz the suit will still have her deadz body in it!

best megaman i know is fused with rush

Isnt that from a game outside megaman or somethng? unless your talking about one of those robots hes absorbed in the canon of his game...

ScreamPaste
Actually, in Prime, it protected her from incorporeal attacks, try harder, BT. Blood Shower's never even worked through a mundane wall.

Play a Metroid or Zelda game.

SuperLuigi
its in his games i wiki'd it when i made my ness vs megaman thread

Burning thought
Which one? she has tonnes of suits....

Its worked through a wall of skin however, not that its relevent, your just trolling as usual, go and troll in the off topic thread please madam.

ScreamPaste
I prove him wrong, he says I'm trolling. dur

Burning thought
lol how is you stating nonsense proving anything? since when is a member stating something proof?

Blunder 4 part 1

ScreamPaste
My argument;
Blood shower does not work through physical objects, and even if it did, the suit protects against incorporeal attacks.

Your argument; blud showar werkz through teh skin of regular peepole who r affected by teh spell.

My argument; this proves nothing in relation to Samus' suit.

Your argument; BLUNDER 1454235!111eleven.

MooCowofJustice
Wall of skin =/= Power Suit.

Play a Metroid game and a Zelda game.

Burning thought
So your claim is that all enemies in Lok walk around naked and that blood shower cannot pull blood towards Kain if their wearing something? based on....nothing...just your logicless claim..I understnad...

Samus' suit has no special effect on having her blood being pulled towards Kain....

MooCowofJustice
So your claim is that all enemies in Lok walk around naked and that blood shower cannot pull blood towards Kain if their wearing something? based on....nothing...just your logicless claim..I understnad...

Samus' suit has no special effect on having her blood being pulled towards Kain....

It has no special effect? It puts a wall between Kain and the blood. How is that not a special effect?

ScreamPaste
The suit protects against incorporeal attacks, is air-tight, and forms a barrier. Kain cannot even blood-shower through a plain wooden wall.

Phanteros
Dark samus tried that and failed.

Burning thought
Yeh it does do that, very good, so Kain just doesnt get the blood which is pooling in Samus' suit...

ScreamPaste
Except Kain cannot even use the power through a wall, and Samus suit has stopped attacks from ghosts..................................

IE, no.

Play a Zelda or Metroid game.

Burning thought
Yes and Kains sword has cut into walls and he has the ability to create illumination with his light spell!

IE, irrelvent spamming of logicless information...

MooCowofJustice
Samus has been hit harder than Kain can hit her. She was fine, was pretty awesome.

Burning thought
Samus has been hit harder than Kain can hit her. She was fine, was pretty awesome.

irrelvent spamming of logicless information...

ScreamPaste
facepalmx

Way to ignore evidence you don't like, again.

Play Metroid or Zelda.

Burning thought
Really? quote your evidence please lol, this should be good....

ScreamPaste

Burning thought
Thats what you call evidence? its not surprising really...it is not surprising at all lol....

MooCowofJustice
irrelvent spamming of logicless information...

laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing hysterical

I can't be the only one that laughed at that.

General Kaliero
BT, they have a point. If a power can't be used through a wall, then it's not going to be doing anything through Samus' suit.

Phanteros
Originally posted by General Kaliero
BT, they have a point. If a power can't be used through a wall, then it's not going to be doing anything through Samus' suit. And with that Blood mist fails.

SuperLuigi
kefka is not gonna stand around with his dick in the dirt while mega and samus double team kain

ScreamPaste
He doesn't have to, Kain's a non factor, and they ignore him while they kill Kefka, who's the only threat.

Phanteros
He doesn't have to, Kain's a non factor, and they ignore him while they kill Kefka, who's the only threat. Kefka sends Megaman into the atmosphere DBZ style.

SuperLuigi
that wont kill megaman if kefka could pull that off

Phanteros
that wont kill megaman if kefka could pull that off Megaman can't survive a city destroying blast let alone a continent one.

Gumachi
How long does he take to cast this?

ScreamPaste
It has to hit him first, and Acrosurge would probably support that he can.

Burning thought
Originally posted by General Kaliero
BT, they have a point. If a power can't be used through a wall, then it's not going to be doing anything through Samus' suit.

What if that statement is a non factor? what if a wall being there has no relevence to the power?

The spell simply works on calling blood to Kain, the fact its behind Samus' suit makes no diffrence at all logically than saying someone standing behind a door should be immune or someone wearing plate armour....

Blood shower can kill Samus, and thats if indeed Kain needs it, the suit of Samus may not be so durable for all I know.

MooCowofJustice
Acrosurge makes good Megaman posts. And he doesn't afraid of anything.

ScreamPaste
Samus suit can survive running through walls at sonic speed, so.. Nope. It's durable.

Edit: the rest of BT's posts is a lauighable "what if..."

Phanteros
What if that statement is a non factor? what if a wall being there has no relevence to the power?

The spell simply works on calling blood to Kain, the fact its behind Samus' suit makes no diffrence at all logically than saying someone standing behind a door should be immune or someone wearing plate armour....

Blood shower can kill Samus, and thats if indeed Kain needs it, the suit of Samus may not be so durable for all I know. Its shields can contain power of that of Nuclear bomb. I sure its more durable that a stone wall .

Burning thought
So is your what if of blood shower not working through walls, it makes no sense...you may as well be saying Bloodshower does not work on people who wear yellow...

Depends on the walls as well....

Originally posted by Phanteros
Its shields can contain power of that of Nuclear bomb. I sure its more durable that a stone wall .

its shields huh? can you show this?

Gumachi
BT, you will say anything to protect Kain, even when the facts prove you're wrong.

Burning thought
Theres not a single piece of evidence in this entire thread for my side of the argument or theirs....so what facts?

Gumachi

Burning thought
Originally posted by Gumachi
You think Kain can beat Pyron and Demetri erm

If your talking about another thread you better be prepared to backup that bold claim with a good couple of quotes that I cannot defend.

And your jumping on the band wagon, I highly doubt you know either of those characters, and were talking about facts, neither of those characters have many facts to back them up in any thread and Pyrons only evidence is the obvious size which I never argue against....

Gumachi
You think Kain can beat Pyron and Demetri erm

ScreamPaste
I'm pretty sure the demetri debate's still on the front page.. Lol. Anyone can go look.

Gumachi
Hell, you think Kain can solo everyone in the GoW Universe.

Burning thought
Again, the GOW universe is full of fairly slow characters most of which have no resistance to the forces of Kains magic, time, soul powers etc, go and create the thread, ill defeat you all or at least have you turn to trolling.

ScreamPaste
facepalmx

Gumachi
Troll?

Burning thought
Ares didnt just pop Kratos' head, hell he could not use his powers on Kain who would be teleporting.

Phanteros
Again, the GOW universe is full of fairly slow characters most of which have no resistance to the forces of Kains magic, time, soul powers etc, go and create the thread, ill defeat you all or at least have you turn to trolling. http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/royal-fail.jpg thanks for proving Gumachi's point.

Phanteros
Ares didnt just pop Kratos' head, hell he could not use his powers on Kain who would be teleporting. Maybe he didn't what to.

Gumachi
Originally posted by Burning thought Again, the GOW universe is full of fairly slow characters most of which have no resistance to the forces of Kains magic, time, soul powers etc, go and create the thread, ill defeat you all or at least have you turn to trolling.

I guess that means Kain can solo the DBZ Universe as welldur

SuperLuigi
he didnt want to? oh but he battles for all the marbles at the end?

Burning thought
No point was proven.....apart from that I claimed Kain could destroy the GOW universe, so? how is that a failure?

SuperLuigi

no matter what bt says this is impossible.

Gumachi
No point was proven.....apart from that I claimed Kain could destroy the GOW universe, so? how is that a failure?

1 Titan crushes Kain erm

Burning thought

Why are they slow and without resistance as well?

1 Titan crushes Kain erm

lol....just like can crush any and all characters smaller than a Titan? think a little while before making silly statements please...

Gumachi
My point exactly.

lol....just like can crush any and all characters smaller than a Titan? think a little while before making silly statements please...

That didn't even make sense.

ArtificialGlory

I'm sure he could kill most of them. Maybe not at once, but he could.

ScreamPaste
Anything stronger than Raditz would ruin Kain. O.o Kain wouldn't be able to keep up.

Burning thought
My point exactly.

That didn't even make sense.

Yes it is, it made perfect sense, I mocked you.

Your saying a Titan crushes Kain? based on what exactley? did you forget Kain can mist and teleport? or does he lose them abilities in your world? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gumachi
But yet, Kain is able to defeat themdurlaugh

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I'm sure he could kill most of them. Maybe not at once, but he could.

most as in hercule and under. aka the people of earth.

MooCowofJustice
Kain's mist form gets separated beyond regeneration.

SuperLuigi
kain also has bat form in which he turns into a flock of bats

ArtificialGlory
most as in hercule and under. aka the people of earth.

I mean the guys with spiky hair and identical faces, and pink penises jotting from their heads. They would bleed as they lose their souls.

Phanteros
Your all fools. don't you know that Kain can beat everything? He can beat Galactus and Beyonder without even trying. He can beat Goku and superman at the same time. He can even beat almost every one.

Sarcasm

Gumachi
Krillin could possibly beat Kain. Maybe only a couple Kain could beat...and he probably couldn't beat those few.

SuperLuigi
kain isnt fast enough to compete with yamcha.

Burning thought
But yet, Kain is able to defeat themdurlaugh

The gods did and their much smaller than a Titan, actually their small enough to be "crushed" so by your logic the Gods got crushed...oh wait they didnt...damn... big grin

ScreamPaste
Any character with a name in DBZ blows up Kain before he can react... And I hate DBZ. Except for DBZ abridged, that's lulzy.

Gumachi
The gods did and their much smaller than a Titan, actually their small enough to be "crushed" so by your logic the Gods got crushed...oh wait they didnt...damn... big grin

Only because of The Sisters of Fate. Besides, the Gods are more powerful, I think.

Phanteros
Chi Chi can destroy Kain.

Burning thought
What? the sisters of fate? they were not part of the battle what do you mean?

THe Gods are more powerful, but their still small enough to get crushed so according to you they do?

ArtificialGlory
Any character with a name in DBZ blows up Kain before he can react... And I hate DBZ. Except for DBZ abridged, that's lulzy.

Not really, no. While I don't know all that much about DBZ and hate it with a passion, I do know that most of the more powerful attacks require considerable charging time. Can't afford that while bleeding from every orifice while getting your soul taken.

ScreamPaste
The problem is, they don't need any powerful attack, Krillin for example's a bullet timer and can smash buildings with his fists, and he's a pansy.

Burning thought
Dont worry A.G, they dont take into account casting time unless its Kain you see, if its a character against Kain apprently they can do all their attacks instantly while Kain just stands there and does nothing, like getting steped on by a slow Titan.

SuperLuigi
lmao that is why you say kain can win. first of all melee is the main way dbz fights. they are way to fast for kain to react to. after pummeling him with no mercy they will energy blast him to hell. charging up on the show and charging up in fight time is very different

ArtificialGlory
Good luck punching mist.

ScreamPaste
They don't actually need to charge a small blast, which would blow Kain apart like nothing.

and I still hate this ****ing show.

Good luck turning into mist before you get hit at supersonic speed, and if he does, they just evaporate him. /shrug.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Good luck punching mist.

blast it to hell. destroying all molecules of kain. and dont say mist is invincible because mist can be frozen or evaporated, scattered.

Gumachi
Half of them destroys the planet Kain lives on.

Phanteros
Some of them like Broly don't even need charge time.

Gumachi
What? the sisters of fate? they were not part of the battle what do you mean?

THe Gods are more powerful, but their still small enough to get crushed so according to you they do?

They caused the Gods to win. Look at GoWIII, and look how easily Helios got his ass kicked by that Titan, lawlz.

Yes, but Kain isn't going to crush them, lol.

The Androids?

Burning thought
lol I have not even made a comment yet your still trying to bait me, I dont even know who DBZ are and I dont care if they can beat Kain, if they can quickly wipe out planets then they can do the same to Hyrule, Makai and GOW Earth.

They caused the Gods to win. Look at GoWIII, and look how easily Helios got his ass kicked by that Titan, lawlz.

Yes, but Kain isn't going to crush them, lol.

no hes going to do a hades and rip out their souls....or drain their blood, or freeze them in time.

The Gods didnt crush them either, they fired magic at them and Zeus teleported them to Tartarus.

Gumachi
I'm not trying to bait a damn thing. I'm glad you see that.

Gumachi
no hes going to do a hades and rip out their souls....or drain their blood, or freeze them in time.

The Gods didnt crush them either, they fired magic at them and Zeus teleported them to Tartarus.

Of course, they're too big; They're Gods, they can survive without lots of blood; Can he stop Hermes; Can't he freeze them limitedly?

Burning thought
What do you mean they can survive without blood? if he drains them they dont have much of a chance and Kain gains pwoers from thoseh e drains so eventually as time passes between him drinking their blood and teleporting he iwll be as strong as a titan or at least have the Gods abilities. Hermes? I didnt evne know Hermes was in it yet.

They can only be frozen with a duration now would you please make hte thread? this is far far off topic....

SuperLuigi
yes please get back on topic. kefka kain vs samus and megaman

Gumachi
/facepalm?/

Burning thought
And where the hell is ascourge and whoever actually knows about Samus and megaman, this trolling fest was entertaining for a small duration but its boring now....

Phanteros
And where the hell is ascourge and whoever actually knows about Samus and megaman, this trolling fest was entertaining for a small duration but its boring now.... You sure do bore me with your "cry wolf" tactics.

Sin_Volvagia
I can't see Samus and Megaman owning Kefka. Kefka drained the power of 3 esper gods whose quarrel almost destroyed the FF6 world.

Burning thought
Ok, Since I agree apart from Samus Kain cannot harm Megaman lets take kefka, do you agree with the idea that he is slow at doing a powerful attack? can you honestly say and show that Kefka can use one of his powerful attacks before megaman and Samus can destroy him?

Sin_Volvagia
Ok, Since I agree apart from Samus Kain cannot harm Megaman lets take kefka, do you agree with the idea that he is slow at doing a powerful attack? can you honestly say and show that Kefka can use one of his powerful attacks before megaman and Samus can destroy him?

If we're gonna use gameplay, of course Kefka is gonna get wasted.

Burning thought
So you have a feat of kefka outside of gameplay using a powerful ability fast?

Unless your talking about Samus and megaman only being fast in gameplay?

SuperLuigi
has anybody argued for samus and megaman

ares834
has anybody argued for samus and megaman
laughing

ScreamPaste
Yeah, there've been several peopel arguing for Samus and Megaman.

Myself included.

SpadeKing
which version megaman?

Phanteros
Originally posted by SpadeKing
which version megaman? Assuming regular.

SpadeKing
...original then? like 1st one?

Phanteros
...original then? like 1st one? yes.

SpadeKing
don't both kain & kefka have fire spells? haermm

then again samus could protect him for most of it.

Phanteros
don't both kain & kefka have fire spells? haermm

then again samus could protect him for most of it. She gets DBZ'd by Kefka.

MooCowofJustice
Acrosurge proved that Megaman is REALLY feckin' strong. In his case durability comes with it.

SpadeKing
he was pretty weak against fire. I would go check and see what acrosurge said but, I don't know where he said it and my wireless connection is sucking right now.

Burning thought
Kain kills Samus with blood shower and annoys Megaman while Kefka destroys Megaman. Thats only ofc with teh assumption that there are actually feats for Megaman being durable. Although if Spade is right and hes weak to fire then he is screwed.....

MooCowofJustice
Kain kills Samus with blood shower and annoys Megaman while Kefka destroys Megaman. Thats only ofc with teh assumption that there are actually feats for Megaman being durable. Although if Spade is right and hes weak to fire then he is screwed.....

No.

That thread was really old. It was like Megaman and Zero vs Link and some other person I think.

ScreamPaste
BT, we already proved blood shower is useless.

Burning thought
No, youve simply stated that somehow a wall would hinder it, theres no reason why that would be so and if it is, you would have to show why and how...not simply state...

The main facts on the bloodshower is that Kain casts the spell, no particulour target needed so its nothing to do with whom he casts it at or line of sight. Then the blood of all entities nearby get drained towards him...the fact in Samus' case her blood will just fill her suit if it is indeed tight. She will still drop dead.

ScreamPaste
QUOTE FROM BT!

SuperLuigi
ready to call this fight

Burning thought
Kefka and Kain through one reason or another although nobody who knows about Megaman or Samus have really come around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.