Inuyasha Anime Part 2: Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus

Nemesis X
So they're finally adapting the rest of the Inuyasha manga series into an anime? About friggin time.

Csdabest
Thank you. even thought i grew tired of the manga. Biut the anime pissed me off how it just stopped. Now if they can only do the same for D grayman

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Csdabest
the anime pissed me off how it just stopped.

Same here. "Let's get Naraku guys" THE END. That's gotta be the biggest WTF moment in anime history for me.

Celestialgirl
Haha so true! I'm glad that it least they have no room for fillers but if you've read the manga it does seemed rushed... but i gues it has to be in order to fit 100 or more chapters into 26 episodes.

Ridley_Prime
Manga's always rushed compared to the anime adaptions of a series in my personal experience. Sometimes it's good, other times it's not as enjoyable. Because of how many useless fillers Inuyasha's gotten though, I don't mind it being rushed at all now.

WhiskeyGirl
I wonder when it's going to be dubbed. My japanese isn't so great and I can't read the subtitles and watch the show....i get distracted no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.