Legendary Pictures MAY make New Godzilla Pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVapor
Legendary Pictures is said to be in talks with Toho, the owners of Godzilla, about making their own Godzilla movie. This movie is said to be a reboot, and have no connection to the 1998 film done by rolland Emmerich and Dean Devlin.

Original article: http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/17061

Before ranting, remember that they are still only IN TALKS, and it's not a sure fire certainty that this movie will even be made. If posting, please don't just flame the old Godzilla fim as that has NOTHING to with this one.

Other films by Legendary Pictures:
-Batman Begins
-The Hangover
-We Are Marshall
-10,000 BC

jaden101
Is it just me or does legendary pictures seem to make EVERY film nowadays?

Maybe it just seems like it because it seems most of the films I choose to watch have their logo appearing at the beginning. I only remember it starting with 300 but then I went back and watched my Superman Returns dvd and they did that. They did Watchmen which I watched recently...Batman Begins and the Dark knight...The hangover.

Maybe it's just me (it probably is)

roughrider
Originally posted by TheVapor
Legendary Pictures is said to be in talks with Toho, the owners of Godzilla, about making their own Godzilla movie. This movie is said to be a reboot, and have no connection to the 1998 film done by rolland Emmerich and Dean Devlin.

Before ranting, remember that they are still only IN TALKS, and it's not a sure fire certainty that this movie will even be made. If posting, please don't just flame the old Godzilla fim as that has NOTHING to with this one.

-Batman Begins
-The Hangover
-We Are Marshall
-10,000 BC

Also from Legendary:

Superman Returns
The Dark Knight

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVapor

-Batman Begins
-The Hangover
-We Are Marshall
-10,000 BC

interesting

Kazenji
Should be good be seeing Godzilla do his laser breath and minus the man in the rubber suit.

Mr. Rhythmic
This could go either way.

jinXed by JaNx
I'd like to see it happen. If done well, Godzilla could be an intense monster movie. I don't think Toho is capable of creating a serious Godzilla movie but i know i'd love to see one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.