Have you ever been chokehold?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhoopeeDee
We were making bets earlier and I lost. So I had to get the chokehold.

I use to get out them...but now I'm too old. My neck hurts. Face is as red as a tomato.

Rogue Jedi
Chokeholds are easily slipped out of.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Chokeholds are easily slipped out of.

yes they are

occultdestroyer
Yes, a Triangle Hold.

Easily slipped out.

steverules_2
How does one get out of a chokehold exactly? I've never actually been put in one

Rogue Jedi
I just put a chokehold on my penis.

steverules_2
I just put a chokehold on my penis.

That thing died years ago awesome ooooooooooh I went there biscuits

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
That thing died years ago awesome ooooooooooh I went there biscuits Nope, the older the bull the stronger the horns rock

About your question of how to escape a chokehold, it depends on many things. Your size and strength, your fighting prowess, whether or not you wanna fight dirty, how well of a chokehold is being applied to you.

Me, personally, once a chokehold is applied, all rules are out the window. First thing I try and grab is a handful of nuts haermm

This is the part where a gay joke is applied.

steverules_2
Nope, the older the bull the stronger the horns rock

About your question of how to escape a chokehold, it depends on many things. Your size and strength, your fighting prowess, whether or not you wanna fight dirty, how well of a chokehold is being applied to you.

Me, personally, once a chokehold is applied, all rules are out the window. First thing I try and grab is a handful of nuts haermm

This is the part where a gay joke is applied.

There's so many it's just like an overload...the first thing that came to mind was that you shouldn't be doing that on a first date, but then again it's you so pretty much anything goes

Rogue Jedi
I guarantee you, no matter how strong the guy is, no matter how well the choke hold is being applied, you grab his nuts and he WILL loosen his grip.

Mr. Rhythmic
Depends how they're holding you and what angle for difficulty.

bogen
Well as far as my knowledge goes, your best bet in a typical situation is to widen your stance, force the other man down by pulling his legs between yours.
At the moment you both hit the ground, twist out of it and elbow the chap in the face.

Placidity
Chokeholds aren't easy to get out of if someone sneak attacks you imo.

Awesome poster
Originally posted by WhoopeeDee
We were making bets earlier and I lost. So I had to get the chokehold.

I use to get out them...but now I'm too old. My neck hurts. Face is as red as a tomato.

No you're not too old. 11 is not too old!

NemeBro
Depends on the hold, who is doing it, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.