xmen vs weaponx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weaponx510
xmen
cyclops
collosus
gambit
beast
cannonball
jubilee

vs

weaponx
Sabertooth
deadpool
wolverine

fight in deserted downtown san francisco
no prep
everyone bloodlusted
who wins

chomperx9
weaponx

Peterlane
Cannon Ball soloes

weaponx510
Originally posted by Peterlane
Cannon Ball soloes

im pretty sure cannonball does not solo

Peterlane
Originally posted by weaponx510
im pretty sure cannonball does not solo

Im pretty sure Cannonball can fly at mach speeds and has a nigh impenetrable force field while he's doing it.

Cannonball soloes.

weaponx510
Im pretty sure Cannonball can fly at mach speeds and has a nigh impenetrable force field while he's doing it.

Cannonball soloes.

so you think they are gunna stay still and wait for cannonball to hit them

Peterlane
so you think they are gunna stay still and wait for cannonball to hit them

They ain't going to out run him. Or do they run at mach speeds now roll eyes (sarcastic)

Konton
Current Jubilee?

galactusischere
They ain't going to out run him. Or do they run at mach speeds now roll eyes (sarcastic)

I somewhat agree canonball can solo
but if it is a battle to death then weaponx wins Deadpool is immortal and they all have suerhuman(or meta human) healing factors.

Peterlane
Originally posted by galactusischere
I somewhat agree canonball can solo
but if it is a battle to death then weaponx wins Deadpool is immortal and they all have suerhuman(or meta human) healing factors.

Cannonball is immortal aswell...or extremly long lived. he is an external.

Bouboumaster
I say Weapon X

Lostedge
WeaponX wins. Externals my ass.

All the WeaponsX are Externals (The criteria for being an External remains indistinct, but in general all Externals appear to be of a sub-species that are able to recover from mortal wounds and even death itself). Atleast Deadpool is ...

StiltmanFTW
Cannon Ball soloes

As he did with BC Daken? vin

Peterlane
Originally posted by Lostedge
WeaponX wins. Externals my ass.

All the WeaponsX are Externals (The criteria for being an External remains indistinct, but in general all Externals appear to be of a sub-species that are able to recover from mortal wounds and even death itself). Atleast Deadpool is ...

No the weapon x are not externals. The externals live for millions of years, the most a weapon X character has been shown to live is Deadpool and that was for 1200 yrs and his healing factor was greatly diminished.

Tell me how they beat Cannonball? The guy who while flying is nigh-invunerable.

Peterlane
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
As he did with BC Daken? vin

Yeh beacause there's no such thing as PIS right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cannonball pierced Magneto's forcefield in Uncanny X-Men 500

Wei Phoenix
Anyone who is saying Weapon X wins must be forgetting what a BL Cycolps would do. They are all getting off of his lawn.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Anyone who is saying Weapon X wins must be forgetting what a BL Cycolps would do. They are all getting off of his lawn.

Nothing compared to Cannonball who can pierce Magneto's forcefield, even Cyke can't do that.

Cannonball solos

Juk3n
X-men win with some badly injured and 1 or 2 dead. C-Ball is the game changer.

StiltmanFTW
If this were Millarverine... droolio

... X-Men wouldn't stand a chance wink1

Peterlane
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8467/uncannyxmen500zonemegan.th.jpghttp://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8467/uncannyxmen500zonemegan.th.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Nothing compared to Cannonball who can pierce Magneto's forcefield, even Cyke can't do that.

Cannonball solos

Are you trying to argue who would do the most damage on the team? Does it really matter? I don't think Magneto's shields took a FPOB before. Scott's blast could very well KO them all with one shot.

Wei Phoenix
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8467/uncannyxmen500zonemegan.th.jpghttp://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8467/uncannyxmen500zonemegan.th.jpg

Magneto's forcefield was obviously down when Cannonball attacked him.

StiltmanFTW

And this wasn't forcefield created by his own powers, just a fake one.

Peterlane
The fact that Magneto didnt see him coming is a feat. Read what magento says before he gets blindsided, also Magneto under his regular force field still has a personal forcefield he uses at all times.

Peterlane
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And this wasn't forcefield created by his own powers, just a fake one.

Magneto said that it made his powers greater. Magneto knows more about his powers than you . GG

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8467/uncannyxmen500zonemegan.th.jpg

Wei Phoenix
The fact that Magneto didnt see him coming is a feat. Read what magento says before he gets blindsided, also Magneto under his regular force field still has a personal forcefield he uses at all times.

Blindsiding someone isn't so much of a feat. Fact is that he didn't penetrate his forcefield because it wasn't on.

Peterlane
Blindsiding someone isn't so much of a feat. Fact is that he didn't penetrate his forcefield because it wasn't on.

You dont get it. Magneto has 2 forcefields like he always does. One is the visible one that he uses to block most attacks, one is an unseen one that covers his body like skin.

You also didn't read when Magneto was ridiculing Scoot for being 1 dimensional. Magneto easily tags teleporters like Nightcrawler who could come out from anywhere, but he can't sense Cannonball?

Anyways thats off topic. Canonball soloes Weapon X

Wei Phoenix
You dont get it. Magneto has 2 forcefields like he always does. One is the visible one that he uses to block most attacks, one is an unseen one that covers his body like skin.

You also didn't read when Magneto was ridiculing Scoot for being 1 dimensional. Magneto easily tags teleporters like Nightcrawler who could come out from anywhere, but he can't sense Cannonball?

Anyways thats off topic. Canonball soloes Weapon X

Really now?

Also if you want to argue about who solos then Scott does it first with a get off my lawn blast.

Lostedge

Tell me how they beat Cannonball? The guy who while flying is nigh-invunerable.

How you ask? I tell you how ...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bdVR-JIDi2g/RrOiB1o-BSI/AAAAAAAACqE/UuS0ngR6lGQ/s400/vs.cannonball.jpg

You get Batman to punch through the virtually inpenetrable force field. In 'classic' (older comics) cannonball has always been pretty useless ...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Konton
Current Jubilee? I would assume that Wondra would be the name used for "Current Jubilee" since Wondra was her codename at the time.

Most people are familiar with the fireworks version of Jubilee... But, its still a good question, because it would change how things operated.

Creshosk

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bdVR-JIDi2g/RrOiB1o-BSI/AAAAAAAACqE/UuS0ngR6lGQ/s400/vs.cannonball.jpg

You get Batman to punch through the virtually inpenetrable force field. In 'classic' (older comics) cannonball has always been pretty useless ... You do realize that the Marvel vs DC and subsequent All access are not canon to 616 right?

StiltmanFTW

You get Batman to punch through the virtually inpenetrable force field. In 'classic' (older comics) cannonball has always been pretty useless ...

He didn't even need the batkick laughing out loud

Mindset
He had his boot on his hand.

StiltmanFTW
Ah, that explains everything.

weaponx510
and yes current versions of everybody on the field

Konton
and yes current versions of everybody on the field

Then I don't see anybody taking her out.
Her technology has a "ghost mode."
She can phase.

She's also somewhere around a one tonner, meaning she has enough damage output to keep with with the rest of Weapon X.

The Pict
X-Men ftw

Konton
Originally posted by The Pict
X-Men ftw

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.