Obi-Wan (TPM) vs. Darth Vader (ROTJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
I know you guys all hate me, but I'm still posting this.

Here are the conditions:

1. Saber
2. Force
3. All Out

I'm going to have to go with Vader on this one. He maybe a "crippled, half-droid, half-man" as George Lucas calls him, as opposed to Obi-Wan when he was young, but Vader is no push over.

Then again, that doesn't mean the fight is going to be easy. It's definitely going to be harder than Vader's fight against Luke in the Empire Strikes Back.

Here is my logic. After Maul fatally wounded Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan attacked in such fury that even the ruthless Sith Lord was pushed back. Darth Maul did lose to Vader, but he did gain the upper hand against Obi-Wan, and lost through his own overconfidence.

That being said, Vader would defeat Obi-Wan, but it would be an tough battle for him if Obi-Wan used Force Rage.

Red Nemesis
We all hate you?

When did this happen?

Also: rofl stomp. Luke tapped the dark side to win. Luke has > Force reserves than Kenobi. Luke's tap was considerably stronger than Kenobi's.

More: Kenobi will not tap during this battle- it was PIS and out of character. Jedi do not use the DS.

Kenobi loses.

Wolverine2179
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever

Here are the conditions:

1. Saber
2. Force
3. All Out

I'm going to have to go with Vader on this one. He maybe a "crippled, half-droid, half-man" as George Lucas calls him, as opposed to Obi-Wan when he was young, but Vader is no push over.

Then again, that doesn't mean the fight is going to be easy. It's definitely going to be harder than Vader's fight against Luke in the Empire Strikes Back.

Here is my logic. After Maul fatally wounded Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan attacked in such fury that even the ruthless Sith Lord was pushed back. Darth Maul did lose to Vader, but he did gain the upper hand against Obi-Wan, and lost through his own overconfidence.

That being said, Vader would defeat Obi-Wan, but it would be an tough battle for him if Obi-Wan used Force Rage. You incredibly underestimate vader

DarthDaniel1001
I agree. Obi-Wan only beat Maul because he got off a lucky move. Vader is stronger then Maul. Therefore, Kenobi dies.

Darth Truculent
Kenobi = dead man walking.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
You incredibly underestimate vader

Listen, I'm just going by what George Lucas implies. I know Vader is powerful, even after he becomes more machine than man, losing a high amount of midi-clorians. By the way, I think people are incredibly underestimating Obi-Wan.

Anakin4Ever
Darth Maul's doppleganger, who is every bit as powerful as he is, dueled Darth Vader. Although Vader was able to beat him, the two Sith Lords were pretty much even in saber skills until Maul got his staff cut in half. Then he proceeded to kick Vader's butt. Vader won through his cunning (and his near-suicidal attitude).

Anakin4Ever
One more thing. When Qui-Gon was killed by Maul, I think Kenobi felt not only anger, but...fear. His master was killed, and Kenobi was left alone to fight his greatest enemy yet. But he gave into his hatred for a while and dueled Maul to a draw. His judgment was clouded, though and he was left open to a Force Push from Maul.

Never did Maul wipe the floor with Kenobi. He just maintained control long enough for him to gain the upper hand...then he decided to get stupid and gloat over the near-defeated Obi-Wan.

Wolverine2179
I sense the great n00b in you Anakin4Ever..... You have search... you have edit.. but you don't use them

bayhunter12
vader would wipe the floor with kenobi!!!!!!!!!

truejedi
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
I sense the great n00b in you Anakin4Ever..... You have search... you have edit.. but you don't use them

big grin

Lord Lucien
Listen, I'm just going by what George Lucas implies. I know Vader is powerful, even after he becomes more machine than man, losing a high amount of midi-clorians. By the way, I think people are incredibly underestimating Obi-Wan. Lucas put Vader at 80% of RotJ Palpatine.

Both Palpatine and Vader from 6 years before RotJ survived (virtually unscathed in Palpatine's part) a blast of Force energy which killed it's progenitor and blew a hole in the Death Star visible from many miles away.

Unless you're suggesting TPM Obi-Wan can summon more power than Galen Marek, he's got butt-f*ck all of a chance.

Slash_KMC

Who are you?

Vader rapes btw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.