Medieval Reigns - Sign Up and Character Creation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BADGALcharlie26
Medieval Reigns

This is a classic fantasy based RPG -set in a medieval era known as the dark ages. One with dark castles,dungeons, evil and ruthless warlords,Kings,Queens,Dragons ,Mythological creatures and beasts,Mages,Witches,Wizards,and Sorcerers.

For a long time peace reigned in the kingdom of Camelot but that time was coming to an end as King Arthur the chosen one who pulled that sword Excalibur out of the stone had died. Plunging the once peaceful kingdom into despair as armies were gathering from the darkness eager with anticipation to find the sword that would make them the new king and with the now vulnerable kingdom was without a king, without warning the kingdom was attacked seeking out to destroy the next heir Arthur's son who at the time had not been present at the kingdom when his father died ,For he had been on a voyage seeking lost treasures with the knights of the round table who had offered their services to him at Arthur's request to watch out for him and to keep him safe, The overtaken of Camelot was a bloody one for those who were brave who fought them with the best they could whilst others obeyed the new so called king the evil Mordred and Morgana Le Fay and their legions.

All hope had seemed lost for Camelot and It's people in these dark times without the knights and Arthur's son not there to help and with Mordred and Guinevere being held as Prisoners inside the castle, Merlin the famous and well known wizard had also vanished from the kingdom taking Excalibur with him.

what will the prince and the knights do once news reach them that Arthur had died and now their home is not as it once was maybe the Lady of the Lake will help them in their plight to reclaim the kingdom and help them on their quest to find Merlin and Excalibur and also help them discover the truth as to what really happened regarding Arthur.

Right that is the outline for the RPG you can create your custom Characters to how you want.
concentrated magicks will be used
light
dark
white
blue
create your weapons that will aid you in your quest and also choose any items that you will think will come in handy.

you can choose to be one of the knights or any other kind of character either good or on the dark side whether it's a warrior based one or one that uses magic.

If you am using magic then there are three based levels to using combination and concentrated magicks -
high-
intermediate- low which is if you are a beginner in using magic.

naturally if your are at a sorcerer's level then you would fall into high and intermediate.
if you are a mystical being such as a mage, witch, elf anything like that then you would also be intermediate depending on if your character is manly magic based rather than using physical and skill attacks and more inclined to using weapons.
Low level b based manly consist of dwarfs,centaurs and warriors who tend to use weapons than magic but when do only have low based levels.

Character Sheet

Name:
Power Level: ( High,Intermediate,Low)
Magicks: - Blue,White,Dark,Light,Black

Blue -Is manly defence magicks and spells such as deflection,reflection,binding,shield

White - Is manly used as such for protection,healing,chakras and aura

Dark - Blind, dark elemetals,magnetic,electrical,gravitational

Light - Astral, clairvoyance,elemental
you can add your own to each category if needed

Powers:- Differently used than magicks
Skills:
Weapons: medieval kind obviously
Armour:
Items :
Personality:
Biography:
Other:

BADGALcharlie26
you can have more than one character for the good and for the dark

silenthawk
Name: Lancelot Age: not sure Race: human Status: knight Power Level: Low Magicks: Blue Powers: nightvision Weapons: sword and bow and arrows
Armour: chivalry full armour with a camalot royal emblem crest on the chest of the armour Items: Amulet and a large pouch Biography: one of the greatest knights of the round table still has feelings for guinevere.

BADGALcharlie26
Name: Morgana Le Fay
Race: human
Power Level: intermediate to high
Magicks: - Dark Black
Powers:- electric current trance telekenesis shapeshift mind warp
Skills: has the ability to put men in a trance and entice them to do her bidding
Weapons: Atheme
Armour: none
Items : crystal ball amulet candles spell books
Personality: seductive devious cunning
Biography: she has is the half sister of arthur and has a has a child with him Mordred

BADGALcharlie26
Camelot

BADGALcharlie26
camelot again

TwilightxGirl
hmm I be a preset character like how you lot have made than create custom ones

Name: Queen Guinevere
Power Level: Low
Magicks: - white
Powers:- not sure yet
Skills: expert warrior and great with the bow
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, shield small daggers
Armour: chivalry
Items : amulet ,ring, pouch and a few more more that I think of along the game
Personality: smart, witty, bit of a tease but extemely kind
Biography: Wife of Arthur and also know for having a affair with Lancelot

Hawkeye113
Name: Jeffrey Star
Race: Half Human Half Elf
Power Level: High

Light
Powers:- Speed Boost, Strength Boost, Beserk
Skills:
Weapons: Broad Sword, Flail, Axe, Scythe, Mace, Sling Shot, Bow, Knives, Twin Swords.
Armour: He wears a silver and blue suit of armor with a crest of a falcon upon it.
Items : His sword. His Armor. A sleeping roll. Healing potion x 10.
Personality: Strict, cold, calm, loving.
Biography: He is a Bounty Hunting Warrior hired by King Arthur as one of his Knights.
Other:

Anon E. Mous
Name: Elindil
Race: Elf
Magicks: - White: Sensing auras.

Appearance: http://www.elfwood.com/art/w/i/will/griffinryder.jpg

Powers:- Animal telepathy/control.

Skills: Master marksman, he can hit any moving or stationary target within 100 yards.

Weapons: Elven longbow.

Armour: Elven plate armor.

Items: a special ring given to him by the Elven Queen.

Personality: Very detached from people, he rarely speaks, instead talking with his mind to all the animals near him, especially his Griffin partner Aroc.

Biography: Born in the elven capital, he has always had the strange ability to talk to and even control animals. He heard about Arthur dying, and went to Camelot to pay his respects. He barely got out before the invasion by Morgana and Mordred. Now he is searching out Arthur's son and the Knights.

Other: Aroc, his Griffin partner, is his best friend and greatest ally. As a Griffin, Aroc is quite powerful, able to carry up to three people on his back, and attack with his beak and claws.

DangerousBeauty
ill have mine ready on monday sorry for the delay

BADGALcharlie26
Np DB. okay hawkeye checked urs you didn't state what kind of magicks you use plus your power level should really be set at intermediate I mean manly sorcerers and wizards, and witches and high elves even would have the capability to be at that range of power I mean Morgana is not set to high she fledges between intermediate to high, merlin and mordred would be high level. Most knights/warriors rely on skill and weaponry than use magicks and only use it in great need because its draining to the caster.

Hawkeye113
(He uses the White Form)

BADGALcharlie26
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Name: Elindil
Magicks: - White: Sensing auras.

Appearance: http://www.elfwood.com/art/w/i/will/griffinryder.jpg

Powers:- Animal telepathy/control.

Skills: Master marksman, he can hit any moving or stationary target within 100 yards.

Weapons: Elven longbow.

Armour: Elven plate armor.

Items: a special ring given to him by the Elven Queen.

Personality: Very detached from people, he rarely speaks, instead talking with his mind to all the animals near him, especially his Griffin partner Aroc.

Biography: Born in the elven capital, he has always had the strange ability to talk to and even control animals. He heard about Arthur dying, and went to Camelot to pay his respects. He barely got out before the invasion by Morgana and Mordred. Now he is searching out Arthur's son and the Knights.

Other: Aroc, his Griffin partner, is his best friend and greatest ally. As a Griffin, Aroc is quite powerful, able to carry up to three people on his back, and attack with his beak and claws.

nice smile

BADGALcharlie26
Okay just showing a few key characters which you can take on as well as make custom characters, some artifacts and weaponry,

If you can find better pics then by all means feel free to show

Merlin

BADGALcharlie26
Lady In The Lake

BADGALcharlie26
Mordred

BADGALcharlie26
Pic of Lancelot

BADGALcharlie26
Excalibur

BADGALcharlie26
Unicorn

BADGALcharlie26
Unicorn pic 2

BADGALcharlie26
fire dragon

BADGALcharlie26
Ice Dragon

BADGALcharlie26
thunder dragon

BADGALcharlie26
Mordred and Morgana's castle

jalek moye
will make one after work

BADGALcharlie26
hmm okay

TwilightxGirl
so when is this starting then ?

silenthawk
yup can't wait to start this so does anyone know who is playing mordred? anyway while I am here might as well Introduce myself some of you know me already my name is dan saying hi

TwilightxGirl
alright there dan and actually I aint a clue who's playing mordred tbh it needs a strong character to play him because he's evil and a powerful sorcerer

blazinvire
I'll join too, though small question: Are female knights allowed and is necromancy a part of black/dark magic?

BADGALcharlie26
never really thought about female knights but sure don't see why not. and regarding necromancers depends really on what you wish of your character you can add magicks to the categories if ive not mentioned one you would like to use. and of course Alchemists would also be in this the medieval era as well.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
alright there dan and actually I aint a clue who's playing mordred tbh it needs a strong character to play him because he's evil and a powerful sorcerer

Is that, that crazy dude who's angry at the world because he found out he was born through incest?

BADGALcharlie26
half incestous I guess morgana and arthur were discovered to be half brother/sister so yea mordred is very dark, evil and powerful and funny enough he does have a kind of odd relationship with his mother morgana some say borders incest but not sure how far. Strange family lol

Wei Phoenix
Half incest, still just as bad. I now understand the reasoning for his anger and the apparent lust for his mother. I'd tap that too.

BADGALcharlie26
yea but morgana just as bad and the number 1 reason for how he's turned out bitter and twisted morgana use to admire merlin and requested to be his student but he saw the darkness in her and rebuffed her offer so out of revenge she magically disguised herself as a beautiful maiden and seduced arthur and bam mordred was born and she poisoned his mind with bitter thoughts and thats why he hates arthur and merlin with a passion.

Wei Phoenix
Isn't Merlin still above both of them?

DangerousBeauty

BADGALcharlie26
Nice. a dragon hunter smile yes merlin is still above mordred and morgana although mordred isen't that far behind merlin but yes merlin is still more powerful.

BADGALcharlie26
okay I will be opening the roleplay in a short while you can pick your setting however you want if you are a knight then you will be on a ship in ruff terain so expect company from a sea serpent. the roleplay will open as Mordred and Morgana am launching their attack upon camelot with their dark army. Merlin has vanished at the launch of the attack taking Excalibur and Arthurs body with him reasons for him taking Arthur will be revealed.

BADGALcharlie26
sea serpent

BADGALcharlie26
here is the ship

BADGALcharlie26
I will take Mordred untill somebody wishes to be him

TwilightxGirl
finally you open it up bout time B

BADGALcharlie26
yea I know lol well I have now so sshh

silenthawk
I will post now

blazinvire
Aight cool, here's my charrie sheet, got a bit carried away lol

Name: Perish Evangeline
Race: Human
Power Level: Low/Intermediate
Magicks:- Dark
Powers:- Darkness, Life Drain, Blood Control
Skills: Experienced swordswoman, necrotic regeneration, near immunity to pain
Weapons: A bastard sword devilishly designed and ornamented with skulls and bones from various creatures and humans.
Armour: Black full-plate armour decorated in silver replicas of bones as well as actual bones such as a ribcage around the torso, the skull integrated into the helm is mostly made of polished iron as Perish couldn't find a big enough skull. A long creature skull made of iron encompasses most of her left hand and forearm as a form of shield.
Items: A jagged, viciously designed black ritual knife, a length of black jagged chain wrapped roughly about her waist, and an old silver ring on her left hand ring finger on the outside of her gauntleted hand so she can see it.
Personality: Mostly devoid of emotion and careless, is very macabre and unsympathetic, often finds peace in misery and despair
Biography: Perish wasn't always her name, she had taken it up later in her life as a crude form of humour after a series of devastating events broke her spirit. It was barely a year after her marriage with her beloved Elias, training with him on the kingdom borders she'd forgotten the name of, a strange man in a black cloak riding a black horse burst from the forest and ambushed them. He was inhuman, striking down Elias and knocking Perish out, when she awoke she found unspeakable atrocities done to Elias, the sight of it burned into Perish's mind and tore a great scar.
She eventually learned the ways of the one who had destroyed her husband, driven only be vengeance, Perish found that strange man again several years later and tore him asunder. She had given up her mortality for these strange powers, the reason for her existence gone after her vengeance was complete, yet she lived on in undeath, her troubled past ever present in her mind.
Other: Perish isn't exactly evil, but it would be very hard to see her as good considering how far she had fallen from herself, she'll quite happily help out good people, a little drawn to them as they were much like her before her fall, though she may help out the evil side considering her carelessness to life.

Appearance: 5'4", Perish has long pure white hair and very pale skin with bright red eyes, a result from her condition, supporting an average build for a knight

BADGALcharlie26
nice. I like the fact she is netrual in ways anyway it's up to you which side you start of with considering your a knight it can the dark or good. I am going introduce Arthurs son later he and the knights of the round table will be on a ship so if your one of Arthur's knights then thats your setting.

blazinvire
Can't really picture her as one of the knights of the round, I should be able to figure out something though.

BADGALcharlie26
nice entry I'm curious to know what she will do next

okay just going to upload a series of pics like knight clothing and stuff like that

BADGALcharlie26
another knight

BADGALcharlie26
knights of the round table

BADGALcharlie26
Throne room

BADGALcharlie26
Elven Palace

BADGALcharlie26
elven town

TwilightxGirl
I'm going to make a male knight that is on the ship with arthurs son and the other knights

TwilightxGirl
a better pic of Guinevere

TwilightxGirl
Name: Lex
Magicks: - white and blue
Powers:- can cut of peoples senses and distact them
Skills: expert swordman, great with the bow and always reaches it's desired target
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, small daggers, sword and shield
Armour: chivalry style armour and wears a knight helmet in battle
Items : amulet , pouch and water flask, rolled up tent, blow horn
Personality: silent brooding type but does have a eye for the ladies
Biography: he is of the newest knights but he is very loyal and kind person.

blazinvire
I might make a dwarf warrior, give a bit of a contrast to Perish's gloominess, have him as a bit of a comedy relief xD Dwarves are awesome like that.

BADGALcharlie26
sweet go for it dwarfs am hillarious always find them great addition whether their grouchy or
Comical again you can pick the setting but i am introducing Rillian the knights and the ship crew today.

BADGALcharlie26
Name: Prince Rillian
Status: Arthur and Guinevere's son he is also a great warrior
Magicks: - white/Blue/Light
Powers:- is telepathic and talk to certain animals
Skills: expert swordman, champion Jouster
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, Spear, sword and shield
Armour: chivalry style armour and wears a knight helmet in battle
Items : amulet , water flask, rolled up tent harmonica
Personality: patient,considerate, has a very placid nature

BADGALcharlie26
here he is again

TwilightxGirl
kewl is that sea serpent going to rear it's ugly head

blazinvire
Here be dwarf xD

Name: Raijar
Race: Dwarf
Magicks:- Blue
Powers:- Stoneskin, Stonewalk
Skills: Axe expert, Night vision, Uncanny navigation and can trace and identify earth-based minerals like iron and gemstones by smell and sight.
Weapons: Broad double edged battle axe, Fists (When its Raijar's, they sure as hell are weapons)
Armour: A bit of chain mail with a few plates to protect vitals.
Items: Tankard, Lucky Crystal on a necklace, Emergency Ale Rations, Mild-emergency ale rations, not-so-emergency ale rations...
Personality: Upbeat and ready to go, isn't afraid to poke fun at anyone and is often very noisy.
Biography: Like all dwarves, Raijar can brawl and drink like no other race in the whole world, his fists and muscles are like iron with a skull to match, he had a reasonably foggy history considering the alarming frequency with which he was drunk, at some point he emerged from the dwarven masses to seek his fortune in the outside world, going to teach those pansy elfs and squishy humans a thing or three about real fighting and real drinking, with a bit of treasure involved hopefully.
Other: People have found softer brick walls than Raijar, he's like a 3 foot high cannonball/fortress, very hard to stop and you probably need a siege engine to hurt him.

Appearance: 3'4'', with a thick, wild mane of fiery orange hair and a huge, long beard, he has forest green eyes and deep bronze skin, arms and legs thick as tree trunks, stubby fingers and broad shoulders with a large chest, muscles are like iron cables and about as tough too.

BADGALcharlie26
NICE

blazinvire
lol I keep thinking about the tune from Cotton-eyed Joe from Rednex when I think about Raijar, an uppity tune with a fiddle, like some kinda theme song xD

Ya'll better be fearin da dorf, he's 3'4" and made of pure awesomesauce...
And stone...

BADGALcharlie26
lol aint heard that song in yonks but that song does fit the dwarf haha you should give him an instrument to annoy us haha

BADGALcharlie26
Just read the post lol I love that dwarf he's cool

blazinvire
XD I couldn't resist, i just HAD to post again, if only for Raijar lol
he is so much fun to RP, i'm laughing my ass off here

BADGALcharlie26
lmao he's hillarious I can't stop laughing here XD

blazinvire
far out why haven't I ever played a dwarf before!? this is the funnest thing I've ever done!!!!!
I can't stop myself XD
Sorry if I get carried away and leave people behind, you might need to stop me every so often if this keeps up.

Dang Raijar is so fun!!!

TwilightxGirl
Lol omdz Raijar is so funny I'm still laughing now good character btw he is awesome

blazinvire
I'm having trouble posting as Perish now lol, I'm too happy right now to play her properly. Spose it works out in the end, one small post one large post, depending on my mood is who gets what post, makes sure my posts aren't freakin ginormous.

*bounces around, wanting to post but knowing he should wait for everyone else*

BADGALcharlie26
LOL big grin

some more pics of the sea serpent that will troubling the crew of the ship along with the knights

BADGALcharlie26
another

BADGALcharlie26
and another

BADGALcharlie26
Pixie castle

BADGALcharlie26
Pixie fairie

silenthawk
Name: Captain James Silver
Power Level: none
Magicks:- none
Powers:- none
Skills: good navigation skills
Weapons: long silver sword with a gold hand handle sling shot boomerang small dagger
Armour: none
Items: gems rubys pearls diamonds a string necklace with a see through jeweled small glass shaped bottle small telescope
Personality: some regard him as wacky and crazy like however he is loyal to his crew
Biography: has traveled many places
appearance:

DangerousBeauty
pirate!!! big grin

silenthawk
lol I'm going make him like jack sparrow stick out tongue

BADGALcharlie26
LoOoL can't wait for that one laughing

TwilightxGirl
aye aye captain

silenthawk
argh! hehe

BADGALcharlie26
I like how It's going so far, mordred and morgana are going to be out of the rp now for a short while and lancelot and guinevere will probz go search for merlin if rajir and perish want to join them then thats fine also the ship will wind up crashing somewhere and will eventially meet up with lancelot and guinevere somewhere but the lady in the lake will guide them.

TwilightxGirl
sounds fine to me

blazinvire
an oldschool adventure, sounds awesome, gives Raijar more stuff to work with, I'll prolly bring Perish along too just keep things simple, he can poke fun at her too lol
I've dried up a little on ideas for Raijar currently, the screaming stonewalk shenanigans really drained my creativity xD
I might do another post just to get my characters into position for the adventure

TwilightxGirl
yeah same here I like the medieval classic fantasy adventure type

BADGALcharlie26
lol Raijar is fun to read laughing out loud

blazinvire
he's fun to RP ^.^

BADGALcharlie26
yea I bet he, is brings comic relief to the RP which is great big grin

blazinvire
*Squirms impatiently*
Where's Anon and dangerous beauty? >.<
They need to post already lol, I wanna keep posting some more Raijar stuff, dwarves are so awesome it's amazing that this is the first time I've RPed one

BADGALcharlie26
Lol post again if you want i don't mind Raijar is awesome dwarfs are a lot of fun

silenthawk
anon can soon catch us up he has that griffin and dangerousbeauty is already in the town I think

BADGALcharlie26
yea true. my bloody throat is killing me im currently chewing lockets lol

TwilightxGirl
Name: Neri
Weapon: Dragon spear star cross whip
Magicks: blue white light
Powers: elemental, telepathy, can communicate with dragons,animals and mysical creatures
armour; royal custom elven made armour
Items: fire bangle,water broach, Ice necklace, Earth ring, Air bracelet

BADGALcharlie26
very nice

BADGALcharlie26
lady in the lake will be making an appearance soon

blazinvire
ooo more elfs to poke fun at with Raijar! Ye durned pansies!!! XD

Anon E. Mous
Sorry about the wait, I can't get on a computer much.

And, btw, whats with every person and their mother being able to talk to animals?! Thats supposed to be my thing!

^
Sorry about yelling up there, but still, it was supposed to be a one-of-a-kind power.

blazinvire
well i don't see what the fascination is, Raijar could talk to rocks when he's drunk I guess... lmao he could have a pet rock XD

Elves always come across as the 'attuned to nature' types who have affinities with trees and animals, I can't say I wasn't expecting that to happen.

BADGALcharlie26
been quite busy today and Anon don't worry about your elf its still unique

blazinvire
whose turn is it to post anyways? I'm waiting for someone to either walk/ride over my prone dwarf, or Perish'll catch up to Lancelot and Guinevere

DangerousBeauty
this is what Paladin looks like. The size comparison is accurate as well.

BADGALcharlie26
aww beautiful horse smile

blazinvire
Ouch, ignored twice in a row, that's a bit harsh...
Alright fine, I guess Perish and Raijar can go have their own adventure, can't exactly hurt since no one reads my posts, and Raijar's fun to RP so i'ma keep posting for the sake of developing Raijar.

BADGALcharlie26
If perish and rajir is near them then make yourself known to them if you don't want to then head to the elf lands the ship will crash near there

blazinvire
Um... I did... twice... as I said, you lot ignored me... twice...
Anyhoos, I'll get my two back into the story eventually

BADGALcharlie26
I can't ignore you mordred and morgana are at the castle me and the knights are on a ship, but the other posters did i think anyways up to you where you want to go head to elf lands or Rajir to dance in front of gwen lancelot laveda and the rest lol idk

blazinvire
yeah I'll figure something out, if the others don't want me along that's fine, pretty sure I can have a lot of fun on my own with just Raijar and Perish.
Heading off to elf lands sounds amusing, Raijar would be poking fun at elves every five seconds, though Perish'd probably get riddled with arrows because she looks evil, oh wells, she can handle it lol

BADGALcharlie26
lol probz the best way to go actually to the elf lands should be good and luvin the thing your doing with perish and Raijar it is well amusing

TwilightxGirl
sorry blazinvire didn't mean to ignore your post but I guess your heading to the elf lands so good timing actually I'm going to introduce my elf in a while

sakuraacr
NAME- Jo-aun Shey (FEMALE)
AGE- 567
RACE- Vampiric
STATUS- Samurai
LEVEL- High
MAGIK- Dark= Summons all her killed sensais
POWER- Can wield 3 swords at once
SKILL- Stealth
WEAPONS- 7 katanas
ARMOR- Tunic
ITEMS- A sword carrier
BIO- Has assassinated all kinds of evil for 500 years

Blue Gothic
I guess i can reopen this up and get it up and running again all right you can go ahead sakuraacr

AngelMori
Name: Masquerade

Race: Astral Free Magic

Power Level: Intermediate

Magicks: - White,Dark,Black, Light

Powers:- Having no real body his form changes at will, and upon the users will.However as he needs a link to the material world he must take over other forms, and bodys or mix the two together to keep from dying. Without a willing host he will return to a magical form, and be useless until finding another host.

Skills:

Illusionist ~ Master of imagery, and creations using his own will, and divinations of the arts can twist the elements, and a bit of his life to enable his works to come to life.Also can be used to alter his form, and mesh to anything else to keep it active.

Forging ~ Having been around for a few years his arts are seperately placed into the arts, and more importantly the arts of binding magic, and remaking them into weapons. Everything from sacrifices to elemental sources anything can be made..For a price.

Weapons: Wakizashi, and a fine cane.

Armour: None

Items : Large leather bag draped across his back including. Parchment,water,some dried bread,A large Hammer made of a mixture of stone, and metal.

Personality: Interestingly energetic, and somewhat unhappy with the world.

Biography: Searching for his lost tea set god knows there hard to find.

Other:

Cons~

Attracted to shiny metals
Short attention Span
Hardheaded
Hates Water

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.