Goblin force Vs. Death, Galactus, Eternity and Infinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
So the goblin force has in the past devoured both Galactus and the Phoenix force together.
So would Death, G, Eternity, and Infinity succeed in defeating it once and for all?

galactusischere
ANYONE???

Wei Phoenix
no expression

galactusischere
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
no expression

is it that much of a mismatch?
or people don't know anything about Goblin Force?

nicamarvin
no expression
no expression

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
no expression

lol so is it a bad mismatch or is it that people don't know crap about GF...
cause it devoured both big G and full phoenix force.

Nihilist
Originally posted by galactusischere
lol so is it a bad mismatch or is it that people don't know crap about GF...
cause it devoured both big G and full phoenix force. And was stomped by the Celestials.

Death,Eternity/Infinity>>>>>Celestails.

Team ftw.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nihilist
And was stomped by the Celestials.

Team ftw.

Wrong its FTEW For The Epic/Easy Win!

Nihilist
Wrong its FTEW For The Epic/Easy Win! *sighs*

galactusischere
And was stomped by the Celestials.

Team ftw.

eternity is more powerful than tiamut???
galactus and uatu knew fear when he awoke.
and phoenix force once held eternity and "repaired" it

Wei Phoenix
*sighs*

You ok?

Nihilist
Yes

Means nothing,and that story was shit.

Imo i dont see GF doing what it did to Galactus/PF to Death/Eternity combined

galactusischere
Yes

Imo i dont see GF doing what it did to Galactus/PF to Death/Eternity combined

but Phoenix is more powerful than the abstracts of the triangle of life(galactus, eternity and death). individualy that is.

guy222
galactus and uatu knew fear when he awoke.
and phoenix force once held eternity and "repaired" it

Problem with Eternity is Marvel has portrayed him as a jobber

He has recreated Earth

kgkg
They all die. Just because the Celestial were able to defeat the GF does not mean this group will. We don't even know how the Celestial Manage to defeat it.

Peterlane
GF>=That universes PF

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by kgkg
They all die. Just because the Celestial were able to defeat the GF does not mean this group will. We don't even know how the Celestial Manage to defeat it.

Ah, wut? Naw, this group shit stomps the GF. The Celestials are figments of Eternity's dream - Eternity can solo this. The 5th host fought and beat it. Eternity/Infinity beat Magus with an incomplete Infinity Gauntlet. And i don't think I need to tell you what Magus did with the IG.

galactusischere
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Ah, wut? Naw, this group shit stomps the GF. The Celestials are figments of Eternity's dream - Eternity can solo this. The 5th host fought and beat it. Eternity/Infinity beat Magus with an incomplete Infinity Gauntlet. And i don't think I need to tell you what Magus did with the IG.

No way. Eternity is definately not more powerful than big G and full phoenix force together.
GF defeated them both and then "devoured" them.

Knowsbleed33
Team wins. 5th host took out the GF after some heavy losses.

Obadiah Horn
Team stomps cause after you attack with Goblin Force you have to switch it into defense mode and you cant put it back into attack mode on your following turn. big grin

http://www.yugioh-cards.net/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/psv/unl/huge/PSV-094.jpg

Mr Master

but Phoenix is more powerful than the abstracts of the triangle of life

(galactus, eternity and death). individualy that is.
no expression

Phoenix is nothing next to Eternity or Death or any of the rest of cornerstones of reality.

Eternal Idol
Abstracts ftw.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Mr Master
no expression

Phoenix is nothing next to Eternity or Death or any of the rest of cornerstones of reality.

It has been stated that Galactus at full power is Eternity's equal and go see the PF vs big G threads 90% say Phoenix is superior.
IDK really you seem to be a guy who knows his stuff

Mr Master

It has been stated that Galactus at full power is Eternity's equal and go see the PF vs big G threads 90% say Phoenix is superior.
No one knows what FP-Galactus is exactly,
IMO (which has changed) at FP, Galactus is an omniversal monster,
beyond even Eternity.

Thanx but don't post these humbling compliments please,
they'll only fuel the hatred of the jealous ones.

That aside, thanx for the recognition.

Creshosk
IDK really you seem to be a guy who knows his stuff He knows quite a bit, but he's a bit of a phoenix hater so he always underrates her and intentionally misinterprets her..

He doesn't even fully understand what an OMNIverse is. Keeps getting it confused with a MEGAverse. Simply because marvel keeps hyperbolically using the term omniverse to sound more impressive.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mr Master

No, far from nothing compared to those two. As much as you underrate Phoenix Force, so much you overrate Eternity.

Bouboumaster
I think the team could do it. Galactus seems portrayed as he should always been portrayed recently, and layed the smack down to Rulk.

Also, maybe Galactus "known fear" when Tiamut wake up, but Galactus was the weapon needed in his plan. I think that Galactus is > celestials.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Creshosk
He doesn't even fully understand what an OMNIverse is. Keeps getting it confused with a MEGAverse. Simply because marvel keeps hyperbolically using the term omniverse to sound more impressive.

An omniverse is an infinite number of universes. Megaverse is a cluster of multiverses.

What are YOU not understanding?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
An omniverse is an infinite number of universes. Megaverse is a cluster of multiverses.

What are YOU not understanding? The omniverse is all megaverses, multiverses and universe. hence the term omni.

When you say omniverse you include this one as well as all fictional medium's stories.

I don't understand how people can not get such a simple concept. omni means all.

Knowsbleed33
The omniverse is all megaverses, multiverses and universe. hence the term omni.

When you say omniverse you include this one as well as all fictional medium's stories.

I don't understand how people can not get such a simple concept. omni means all.

a multiverse is a cluster of universes, a megaverse is a cluster of multiverse, an omniverse is all the universes, realms, dimensions, pocket universes etc. associated with said company.

The entirety of the Marvel company is comprised of an infinite number of universes.

Creshosk
a multiverse is a cluster of universes, a megaverse is a cluster of multiverse, an omniverse is all the universes, realms, dimensions, pocket universes etc. associated with said company.

The entirety of the Marvel company is comprised of an infinite number of universes. The omniverse is more than just marvel, despite their incorrect usage of the term.

Megaverse is not a term that appeared in Marvel but is what should be used when they say omniverse.

A megaverse is all the universes, realms, dimensions, pocket universes etc. associated with said company. Not an Omniverse as there is only one. hence the term Omniverse. Omni means all.

Knowsbleed33
The omniverse is more than just marvel, despite their incorrect usage of the term.

Megaverse is not a term that appeared in Marvel but is what should be used when they say omniverse.

A megaverse is all the universes, realms, dimensions, pocket universes etc. associated with said company. Not an Omniverse as there is only one. hence the term Omniverse. Omni means all.

You're silly.

According to the 08/09 Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe.

"Omniverse: Group of alternate realities which encompasses all reality."

Creshosk
You're silly.

According to the 08/09 Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe.

"Omniverse: Group of alternate realities which encompasses all reality." So if I were to throw your onthological argument back at you what would you do?

Lets find out.

I define a giraffe to be a black and green blob that always prevents the user Knowsbleed33 from accessing the Internet.
Since Knowsbleed33 can access the Internet that means that the black and green blob that prevents him from accessing the Internet must not exist.
Therefore Giraffes don't exist.

Sounds rather silly doesn't it? Oh that's right because that's not what a giraffe actually is, I must have meant something else but used the wrong word.

Difference being that I did it intentionally. Marvel did not.

WhiteWitchKing

But where are you getting that the Goblin force beat a fully powered Galactus or that it fought both the PF and Galactus together?

It beat the PF then went on to battle Galactus from what I recalled. Then it ran into the 5th Host which stomped it. Eternity solos this himself.

Knowsbleed33
Show me a credible source that states the omniverse encompasses "ALL" companies.

"Omniverse" = "All-universe" not all companies.

Get your head checked.

WhiteWitchKing
The omniverse is more than just marvel, despite their incorrect usage of the term.

That's not how Marvel sees it. They're ignoring your definition and have established an omniverse within their FICTIONAL book. So yes, the have an omniverse in Marvel.

Creshosk
Show me a credible source that states the omniverse encompasses "ALL" companies.

"Omniverse" = "All-universe" not all companies.

Get your head checked. Hmm.. I could report you for that.

The companies are represented by the megaverses. Since notheing that goes on in an individuals megaverse can effect outside of their megaverse without another companie's knowledge and permission.

And yes, Omniverse is ALL universes. All of them.. every single last possible different representation of mater and physics. It's part of quantum mechanics.

That's not how Marvel sees it. They're ignoring your definition and have established an omniverse within their FICTIONAL book. So yes, the have an omniverse in Marvel. No they don't. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet and still be what it is.

But theres that reading comprehension thing of yours kicking in again.

So I guess giraffe's don't exist then?

Who knew? Words have actual meanings!

Knowsbleed33
Hmm.. I could report you for that.

The companies are represented by the megaverses. Since notheing that goes on in an individuals megaverse can effect outside of their megaverse without another companie's knowledge and permission.

And yes, Omniverse is ALL universes. All of them.. every single last possible different representation of mater and physics. It's part of quantum mechanics.

SoulDevourer, is that you?

Your opinion isn't the correct definition, it's just your opinion. Marvels definition is the correct one for their fictional universe. Every single universe associated with Marvel makes up an omniverse.

Mr. Masters usage of the term is correct. When he says Marvel omniverse he's talking about every single universe in the entire company.

Creshosk
SoulDevourer, is that you? /b] I have no idea who that is.

Your opinion isn't the correct definition, /b] Yes, because omni doesn't mean all, and everybody who speaks latin now and in the past were all wrong... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Damn those hundreds of generations of people all being wrong.

Omni is all. That's not an opinion. its a fact. And anything that's not all is not omni.

it's just your opinion. Marvels definition is the correct one for their fictional universe. Every single universe associated with Marvel makes up an omniverse. And I suppose storm flew on solar winds as well right? Bacuse that's what was stated in the comics at one point in time, despite the lack of any of the properties.

Mr. Masters usage of the term is correct. When he says Marvel omniverse he's talking about every single universe in the entire company. So he's actually meaning a megaverse, like Marvel actually means despite using the wrong word.

And its not all of marvel its the individual writer not comprehending how things work that writes things that become ridiculous... like Claremont having storm fly in space on solar winds. What ever she was using it was not a solar wind, as it had none of the properties. Later in the reprint they removed that phrase and had her using her jet pack.

WhiteWitchKing
No they don't. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet and still be what it is.

WTF are you babbling about? It's a fictional world and they've decided that there's an omniverse.

This omniverse has not affect on DC or the real world. Stop being picky.

You're just a prick that's all. smile

Creshosk
WTF are you babbling about? It's a fictional world and they've decided that there's an omniverse.

This omniverse has not affect on DC or the real world. Stop being picky. I'm picking on something that marvel is notorious for... Semantic violation. They quite frequently will use the wrong phrases or ideas.

You're just a prick that's all. smile And you've been reported.

I'm sorry that you're incorrect and to that end can't counter my arguments but directly insulting me only results in you being reported.

Badabing
facepalm

What the heck is wrong with everyone this past week. Stop flaming, trolling and stay on topic. Use the ignore for any posters you can't get along with or it will be warnings and temp bans.

guy222
I am always good

I'm too old for the sillyness

laughing out loud

Knowsbleed33
I have no idea who that is.

Yes, because omni doesn't mean all, and everybody who speaks latin now and in the past were all wrong... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Damn those hundreds of generations of people all being wrong.

Omni is all. That's not an opinion. its a fact. And anything that's not all is not omni.

Slow on the uptake ay? I see. I will try to form this as simply as possible. "Omniverse" means all universes not all companies. Verse doesn't mean company ok?

It's a fictional story. It doesn't have to follow the laws of physics or thermodynamics.

What are you not getting? What concept is escaping your brain? When Mr. Master says "omniverse" he's saying ALL the universes within the company. Omni = All, Verse = Universe

Actually, I think it's you not comprehending how things work. Stop trying to apply real world concepts to a fictional setting.

Creshosk
*Hypocritical post where Knowsbleed33 contradicts the hell out of himself and insults another poster.* And you're reported again.

SoulDevourer
"Omniverse" = "All-universe" hey guess wut DC & MU are both made o universes big grin

so what about MU/DC avenger crossover? dat means MU+DC are part of somethin bigger so if MU is "omniverse" then whats MU+DC part of? omniomniverse? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
hey guess wut DC & MU are both made o universes big grin

so what about MU/DC avenger crossover? dat means MU+DC are part of somethin bigger so if MU is "omniverse" then whats MU+DC part of? omniomniverse? roll eyes (sarcastic) Ah I see why he asked me if I was you. You have a brain in your head.

Its a very good question. It also has things like these:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w237/BigKwell/DVD%20covers/TenchiUniverse.jpg
And
http://www.dan-dare.org/Dan%20Simpsons/TheSimpsonsEveryoneEver800.jpg

ETc... each fictional medium is owned by a company, generally these company own areas of reality called megaverses.

The omniverse includes all megaverses. the megaverses contain multiverses and the multiverses contain univeres ets...

leonidas
laughing out loud

priceless . . .

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

priceless . . .
Certifiable is more like it.

Berating a poster who uses a term that their company has defined in the correct sense, then repeatedly reporting someone when they disagree with the aforementioned defined term is facepalm worthy.

Also, The Team takes this.

psycho gundam
^ reported

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ reported
Report deez nuts in yo mouth, biznitch! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.