Anakin Skywalker (AOTC) vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
I don't know who will win, but my bet is on Anakin.

Conditions:

1. Saber
2. Force
3. All Out

Craju Kenobi
Both are probably about equal. Obi-Wan's fight with Maul was just as astounding as Anakin's fight with Dooku. The difference is that Dooku was a much more difficult opponent. Then again, Obi-Wan won his fight.

In the end, I'd say Anakin would probably win. He'd give into his anger much more easily than Obi-Wan would and probably begin to overpower Obi-Wan. This is TPM Obi-Wan too so he doesn't know Soresu yet so he doesn't have his tire-the-opponent-out strategy like he did to Anakin in Episode III. Obi-Wan would be countering Anakin's Shien with Ataru and in the end, lose to it.

They're probably even in the Force - Obi-Wan did Force Push numerous times in Episode I as well as Force Speed and Jump. Anakin showed his mastery in the Force in the steam room on Geonosis and a great Force sense by jumping from his car onto Zam's speeder. Anakin has a much greater latent Force potential though.

It'd be a long and hard fight but I'd say Anakin. He'd just overpower him. Sad to say because Obi-Wan is by far my favorite character but I hate being bias. Great fight though. XD

bayhunter12
I agree. anakin would just eventually overpower him. anakin held his own against dooku longer than kenobi did.

Lord Lucien
Lots of room for Obi's imperfect Ataru. But I still don't see that aiding in defeating Anakin the imperfect powerhouse.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Lots of room for Obi's imperfect Ataru. But I still don't see that aiding in defeating Anakin the imperfect powerhouse.

I also agree. But Obi-Wan would still have a chance.

bayhunter12
doubt it. anakin takes this 8/10 times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.