You're trapped in a underground facility with Leather Face, Michael Myers, Jason and the Creeper.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
The place is Enormous. You get one street level hero or villian from any comic universe. Who are you picking.

Me personally, I'll go with The Destroyer (Remo Williams).

Mindset
Creepe?

Anyway, I'd pick Superman, although he's only peak human.

psycho gundam
karate kid

dmills
Originally posted by Mindset
Creepe?

Anyway, I'd pick Superman, although he's only peak human. Superman is not a street level hero. Batman, Ironfist etc. are.

Mindset
I don't think you know who Superman is.

The Nuul
Midnighter

Philosophía
Batman.

dmills
I don't think you know who Superman is. Examples of street level are, Batman, Dare devil, Moon Knight, etc. Supes is above them.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by dmills
Dare devil, Moon Knight metas

shokosugi
Iron Man

Mindset
No he isn't.

thanos-prime
Black night

jinzin
Cracked Tusk from the original AVP comics, not cause I think he's the best choice (though he is good), but because those would be some awesome fights...

dmills
No he isn't. Troll

Philosophía
Report him.

gobstakid777
bullseye

complexbrother
like The Nuul said eairler, I pick Midnighter.

Digi
Mindset, quit trolling. Everyone else, keep it on topic. Trying to be cute by being annoying or trollish soon becomes a warnable offense, and generally isn't amusing to anyone.

Also, most people being listed are some form of meta. Including Midnighter.

Master Court
Snake Plissken.

dmills
The Creeper, Michael Myers and Jason all have superhuman strength and advanced durability/healing. I think we can allow for a meta level guy like Moon Knight. Midnighter and Remo may be a bit much.

snoopdogg
Blade: Vampire Hunter is the right answer. Supernatural serial killers are right up Blade's alley son.

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
Mindset, quit trolling. Everyone else, keep it on topic. Trying to be cute by being annoying or trollish soon becomes a warnable offense, and generally isn't amusing to anyone.

Also, most people being listed are some form of meta. Including Midnighter. It's amusing for all parties involved.

Anyway, I'd pick Black Panther and wear his suit.

dmills
Actually Remo is too much considering he can flip over tanks. So I'll change my choice to Agent Zero with full gear.

snoopdogg
It's amusing for all parties involved.

Anyway, I'd pick Black Panther and wear his suit. You couldn't fill BP's suit.

Mindset
I'd probably be too much man for it to handle.

dmills
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade: Vampire Hunter is the right answer. Supernatural serial killers are right up his alley son. Good choice. Damn good choice.

Mindset
Actually, I'd pick Ash Williams.

complexbrother
my second choice

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/cavs2010/comic%20babes/87811-elsa-bloodstone_400.jpg

kgkg
Originally posted by jinzin
Cracked Tusk from the original AVP comics, not cause I think he's the best choice (though he is good), but because those would be some awesome fights... So you would risk your life for entertainment ?

snoopdogg
It's not cracked tusk it's broken tusk iirc.

jasofisc
Captain America he is a protector first. I was thinking about ash, however while he would live. I most likley would not live. like his other friends in like everything. Blade is the best but that was already taken.

Parmaniac
is Luke Cage a street leveler?

Doctor-Alvis
I pick Batman so we can sit in his car and eat packets of mustard.

Bouboumaster
Between Blade, Batman and Frank Castle

KillAll
Wolverine would be a good pick imo.

if karnak counts i'd take him first though.

bullseye would be another good one

punisher

blade

captain america. i'd feel safe with them big grin. if punisher brought a few extra guns i could help tooooo.

jasofisc
Originally posted by KillAll
Wolverine would be a good pick imo.

if karnak counts i'd take him first though.

bullseye would be another good one

punisher

blade

captain america. i'd feel safe with them big grin. if punisher brought a few extra guns i could help tooooo.

i don't know you so i don't know what your level of excellence is with fire arms but unless your really good i would just let frank do what he does best.

Konton
Elektra, as usual.

Mrblonde
Actually, I'd pick Ash Williams.

Good choice

dmills
You'd better have some big gun's. Leatherface is your easiest target. Jason, Michael and the Creeper are a different story.

tkitna
Nightcrawler

At least he could get us out of there when he's getting his ass kicked.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade: Vampire Hunter is the right answer. Supernatural serial killers are right up Blade's alley son.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
is Luke Cage a street leveler?

Originally posted by tkitna
Nightcrawler

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.