NOES part 2 and 3 re-make's?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Apparantly Jackie Earle Haley has signed to make 3 NOES movies I got this info from wiki so this may be fake since it's wiki but still:

You people may be annoyed their re-making the first but this is only the start...

MildPossession
I mentioned this already in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake topic... stick out tongue

wicker_man
Hopefully they won't go down the same route of the original franchise and allow Freddy to become this lovable rogue.

steverules_2
Originally posted by MildPossession
I mentioned this already in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake topic... stick out tongue

Gah! mad

This kinda thing still deserves it's own thread, like when the other 2 come out

MildPossession
If they don't, then you will look very silly. stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue I love you really.

steverules_2
Yeah I'm sure you'll make sure that happens sly By the time the others come out chances are I may not be here anymore since I'll be in my 20's and probably doing other stuff like getting drunk and taking home what I think is a hot woman but it turns out it's a shemale from German called Gustave. When the remake of NOES comes out I'll be 20 stick out tongue I love ya too embarrasment

MildPossession
Just forget and enjoy it. Gustave, oooooooooo.

steverules_2
Just forget and enjoy it. Gustave, oooooooooo.

Yeah thats all in my past now thanks no expression stick out tongue

BUT who knows maybe I still will be here and NOES 2 and 3 remakes may come out, and then I'll come all the way back to the first page, quote you and then come up with some witty remark awesome

Discos
I reckon they have signed on for Parts 2 and 3.
They know the franchise is being rebooted and will make money.

so i dont see why they haven't signed on for lets say 3 parts.

steverules_2
I hope they don't f*ck it up like how halloweens been f*cked in the ass

cropsy_is_god
Yawn. The horror genre really is poor these days. No need for any of the remakes that have come out this far as all the originals ares till far superior. If they come out they will be forgotten about a month after a dvd release.

MildPossession
If you feel that way about remakes you could have left this topic, that was last posted in back in August, to be forgotten...

steverules_2
...yeah

MildPossession
Indeed!! All your topics should be forgotten. stick out tongue smile

steverules_2
Indeed!! All your topics should be forgotten. stick out tongue smile

How bloody dare you ahah

stick out tongue I make wonderful threads and you love it

Wolfie
With reboots, signing the main character on for one movie is a bad move. When the movie is successful, the actor can hold out for much more money for sequels.

Samuel L. Jackson signed on for like 10 movies to play Nick Fury in. I'm sure no one is planning on going that far. But they bring it to the extreme to be safe.

Davis Bloome
They're not remaking any of the sequels. Just because the first is being remade doesn't mean they are remaking the entire series. People need to get that notion out of their head.

steverules_2
They are still making sequels though or whatever

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
Apparantly Jackie Earle Haley has signed to make 3 NOES movies I got this info from wiki so this may be fake since it's wiki but still:

You people may be annoyed their re-making the first but this is only the start...

simple... if the first film is a success there will be more

Davis Bloome
Originally posted by steverules_2
They are still making sequels though or whatever

Yes, they're making sequels, but the sequels aren't remakes. The first is a remake, but I highly doubt they'll remake the entire series. It'd be pointless if they did.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Yes, they're making sequels, but the sequels aren't remakes. The first is a remake, but I highly doubt they'll remake the entire series. It'd be pointless if they did.

I reckon they may still have elements taken from them though, I just hope they have the puppet scene from Pt. 3 big grin That was awesome

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
simple... if the first film is a success there will be more

I may go see it, I've seen the trailer from the remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.