Teen Titans & Titans vs Dark X-Men & U-X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Uncanny X-Men & Dark X-Men vs Teen and Titans lineups. Basically current lineups.

Trackz
titan team should take it, they have more power houses i think, but I'm not positive

Konton
I'm going to need a specific lineup. The Titan's have a very extensive list of members.

Prep-Man
whoever is on full time.

Konton
So it's Aquagirl,
Blue Beetle,
Bombshell,
Kid Eternity,
Miss Martian,
Eddie Bloomberg,
Static,
Wonder Girl,
Beast Boy,
Cyborg,
Wally,
Raven,
Red Arrow,
Starfire,
Troia.

vs
Cloak,
Dagger,
Emma Frost,
Mimic,
Namor,
Mystique,
Weapon Omega,
Daken,
Dark Beast,
(U)Colossus,
(U)Firestar,
(U)Iceman,
(U)Jean,
(U)Rogue,
(U)Storm.

WELL, this is a bit hard to go through because of such a large lineup on both ends.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Konton
So it's Aquagirl,
Blue Beetle,
Bombshell,
Kid Eternity,
Miss Martian,
Eddie Bloomberg,
Static,
Wonder Girl,
Beast Boy,
Cyborg,
Wally,
Raven,
Red Arrow,
Starfire,
Troia.

vs
Cloak,
Dagger,
Emma Frost,
Mimic,
Namor,
Mystique,
Weapon Omega,
Daken,
Dark Beast,
(U)Colossus,
(U)Firestar,
(U)Iceman,
(U)Jean,
(U)Rogue,
(U)Storm.

WELL, this is a bit hard to go through because of such a large lineup on both ends.

Hmm, it looks like Wally might tip it to the Titans. What do you think?

occultdestroyer
Meh... Blue Beetle should be able to take down half of the X-Men.

But Jaime's gheyness for violence is what prevents the BB in fully utilizing it's powers.

Konton
Well, I think DC has more characters that can one shot a majority of members from the other team. However, many characters on both sides are wild cards. Mimic, Jean, Rogue, and Omega are all examples of this.

Starfire, Wally, Donna, and Cassie could probably blitz everybody except Jean. Starfire, Wally, and Donna can reach near light-speeds (Wally definitely CAN) and Cassie is sonic. Keep in mind that Donna is near Wonder Woman's power levels these days and Cassie can BFR with her lasso after her recent upgrade. Wally can pretty much speed steal from Jean if her Ultimate incarnation is at levels anywhere near 616.

Titans for the solid majority.

Trackz
bombshell and miss martian are power houses themselves, i dont see the x-men winning this fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.