James Bond runs the Treadstone Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://www.imfdb.org/images/b/ba/CR13.JPG
James Bond has pissed off the wrong people in the CIA. Because of this M and the MI6 as a whole isn't backing him anymore. The Treadstone/Blackbriar organization starts sending off there best assassins after him. Bond is laying low in an expensive Paris hotel when the assassins start showing up. Does he clean house with the assassins or will he eventually meet his demise?

Scenarios
1. Weapons are allowed. Bond has his silenced Walther P99. Assassins get there handgun of choice.
2. H2H only. No firearms. Combatants can use materials lying around as weapons.

Gauntlet
1. Neil McCauley (Heat)
2. The Professor (The Bourne Identity)
3. Castel (The Bourne Identity)
4. Skilled Arab (Taken)
5. Jarda (The Bourne Supremacy)
6. Desh (The Bourne Ultimatum)

Darth Martin
No love for 007?

gobstakid777
james bond= guy in this commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tXEEZE0rqM

Darth Martin
As in you don't like him? Or he gets creamed here?

gobstakid777
both

Darth Martin
Well where do you think he stops? Explain how he does against each.

Bond is cooler than Bourne. His movies are better as well. erm

batmanfan136
i think he gets up to desh

Darth Martin
Yea. I realize Desh is probably out of his realm. Desh was more on the level of Bourne.

DarkNemesis
Hmm, is Bond fully healed after each fight? If not, how much rest does he get between fights?

Regardless, I too think he can make it to Desh. Win? Not sure. Jarda might be a tough one too since he did manage to get a few good shots in on Bourne, yeah I know it was by surprise, but hey, his hands were tied together for most of the fight.

Darth Martin
Yes. He's fully rested and healed between fights. Remember one scenario guns are involved. The other is strictly H2H.

Jarda was armed with a knive and Bourne was pwning him with a rolled up magazine.

DarkNemesis
Hmm I'm only considering H2H because a lot of these guys are relative unknowns as far as skills with a gun goes.

And good point about the Jarda fight, as soon as Bourne regained his footing, it was pretty much in his hands. But still, Jarda IMO did considerably better than Castel. Bond, who isn't as skilled as Bourne, could have some trouble with him.

Desh is the limit though. Bond may take him on his best day, but I'd still give Desh the nod more often than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.