Count Dooku vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
I know this thread has been done before but i was wondering who would win if the battle took place on vjun.

FORCE:
SABERS:
ALL-OUT:
WHO WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truejedi
Force: mace's TK feats are more impressive than Dooku's. Since he was able to block the lightning from Sidious, he would be able to block the lightning from dooku. (not using his lightsaber as an offensive weapon, its only fair to let him use it for defense)

So Mace. This is the closest part of the fight though.

Sabers: Mace.

All-Out: mace

bayhunter12
in the book dark rendezous it stats that dooku's powers were far greater on vjun. if the battle didn't take place on vjun i would probably give it to mace windu. but due to the fact dooku's powers are increased on vjun i would have to give it to dooku after a long fight.

truejedi
how increased were they bayhunter? What did he do on Vjun that he wasn't able to do elsewhere?

bayhunter12
It states that the planet was steeped in the dark side which fueled dooku with even greater hate and anger. and it also states that only one other jedi was a match for dooku on neutral ground.

Gideon
Originally posted by bayhunter12
It states that the planet was steeped in the dark side which fueled dooku with even greater hate and anger. and it also states that only one other jedi was a match for dooku on neutral ground.

Taking this into consideration, one would wonder why you'd bother making the thread...

Of course, one need only look at your avatar for the answer.

truejedi
Originally posted by bayhunter12

indeed. If you can come up with a quote for that, then it settles this thread.

Gideon
Originally posted by truejedi
indeed. If you can come up with a quote for that, then it settles this thread.

It's true.

During the fight with Yoda, the narrator says that "among the other Jedi, perhaps only Mace Windu would have been his equal on neutral ground."

On Vjun, Dooku takes it.

truejedi
i concur.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Gideon
It's true.

During the fight with Yoda, the narrator says that "among the other Jedi, perhaps only Mace Windu would have been his equal on neutral ground."

On Vjun, Dooku takes it.

This shit is whack.

Gideon
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
This shit is whack.

Why?

I very much prefer it to the idea that Dooku, who is essentially the most formidable villain throughout the Clone Wars, (since Sidious must keep himself hidden) isn't good enough to take on the Jedi's second best.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Gideon
Why?

I very much prefer it to the idea that Dooku, who is essentially the most formidable villain throughout the Clone Wars, (since Sidious must keep himself hidden) isn't good enough to take on the Jedi's second best.

Dooku is being portrayed as a lousy villain in the CW series, you gave the reasons in another thread yourself.

I'm probably the only one who doesn't like Dooku. Everyone says that he has great idealistic plans for the future, but what exactly is he trying to accomplish by starting a war. He starts a seperatist movement while taking orders from someone he knows is a Sith (who he must know has bad intentions), and he even joins them himself. I mean, so he thinks the Republic and the senate is corrupt, how does he think to fix this? Hasn't he thought about it once that Sidious may be using him to become a fascist surpressing leader which is obviously worse than how the situation was before the war?

bayhunter12
FORCE: Dooku 7/10
Sabers: MACE 6/10
All-Out: Dooku 7/10

Hewhoknowsall
Didn't Yoda still end up beating Dooku anyway on this planet (I think I heard that somewhere)? And the Mace vs Sidious fight/Yoda vs Sidious fight shows that Mace's Vapaad is enough to close the small gap between him and Yoda, so when it comes to fighting darksiders he's more powerful, since he was successful at defeating Sidious whereas Yoda was not. Therefore, he could beat Dooku...probably.

truejedi
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Didn't Yoda still end up beating Dooku anyway on this planet (I think I heard that somewhere)? And the Mace vs Sidious fight/Yoda vs Sidious fight shows that Mace's Vapaad is enough to close the small gap between him and Yoda, so when it comes to fighting darksiders he's more powerful, since he was successful at defeating Sidious whereas Yoda was not. Therefore, he could beat Dooku...probably.

They both disarmed Sidious. Yoda actually turned Sidious's lightning back on himself. Mace was getting overpowered by Sidious's lightning, even with a lightsaber. I would say their respective duels still showed yoda to have the advantage over Mace. Sidious tried to run from his duel with Yoda, don't forget. To me, that speaks volumes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.