Rorschach versus Danny the Dog...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Rorschach versus Danny the Dog (Jet Li's "Unleashed.) Danny's boss sees Rorschach, who is responsible for him going to prison years ago, and decides to settle the score. He unleashes Danny, who rushes at Rorschach, set to kill.

Hand to hand combat in a convenience store, anything goes, to the death.

Rogue Jedi
Danny the Dog!!!

Darth Martin
It's been awhile. Could you post a video.

Rogue Jedi
Of Danny in action?

Darth Martin
Yes.

Rogue Jedi
Enjoy.

SYKzAzaQeCU

gobstakid777
hmmmm.
i really want to say danny, but shaq was whuppin everyone's ass short of ozzy level.so i'll go wit shaq ftw

Rogue Jedi
Wrong. Danny eats his lunch.

gobstakid777
wat has danny done that puts him above shaq

Rogue Jedi
Dude, watch the vids.

gobstakid777
urm..........
(has stupid look on face)
nvr saw that part of the movie

danny in a curbstomp

Rogue Jedi
Atta boy.

BruceSkywalker
Rorchach wishes he was in a much better movie as he gets his ass handed to him

Darth Martin
Rorschach wishes he was in a much better movie? Ugh, Watchmen was excellent. Can't say the same for Unleashed.

And Jet Li wins this.

Robtard
Rorschach knocks Danny the **** out via large tomato can(s) thrown to the head while the stupid 'dog' rushes in, as typical. /the end

Rogue Jedi
Dude, Danny will make Rorschach his *****.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude, Danny will make Rorschach his *****.

Danny will be knocked out before he gets close enough to touch Rorschach, as you gave Rorschach a convenience store full of makeshift weapons to use against Danny.

Like I said, fight ends with Danny taking a thrown can(s) to the head as he rushes in.

Edit: I also question if Danny is physically strong enough to hurt Rorschach (if he got close), as Rorschach took kicks strong enough to send him flying 50 feet back.

Rogue Jedi
A can does Danny in? haermm Dude, thats lunacy. Danny is stronger AND faster than Rorschach, the vid I posted shows that.

Robtard
A can does Danny in? haermm Dude, thats lunacy. Danny is stronger AND faster than Rorschach, the vid I posted shows that.

A can(s) to the head, to be precise. If Rorschach is close to the Tobasco/hot sauce asile, then Danny can expect a spash of that in his eyes too.

Stronger is questionable, faster he is for sure. His speed won't mean shit when he ko'd from a distance, it's also questionable (as I have shown) whether he could harm Rorschach, should thrown-can-to-the-head attack fail.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, forget about the cans, lets say the cans are sold out, it goes close quarter h2h. Geez.

Kaibs
Danny would lose. Danny isnt even Jet Li's most ruthless, fastest, or strongest character. And im not even taking Law into respect here. Shaq would ko Danny its as simple as that.

Robtard
Dude, forget about the cans, lets say the cans are sold out, it goes close quarter h2h. Geez.

Making full use of his environment is one of Rorschach's feats. Why gimp him now?

Rogue Jedi
The same Rorschach who was taken down by a few cops?

Robtard
The same Rorschach who was taken down by a few cops?

This was after he took out 5 armed and armoured SWAT guys, and jumped out of a 3 story window.

He still managed to fight them off for a bit before 10 (ie not "a few"wink of them beat him down with clubs.

Kaibs
LOL and Danny got taken out by a Dog Coller....

Rogue Jedi
He was disciplined by a dog collar, not beaten by it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kaibs
LOL and Danny got taken out by a Dog Coller....

Good point, Rorschach need only go to the pet aisle and get a collar.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Good point, Rorschach need only go to the pet aisle and get a collar. Rorschach wouldn't clear the battle in the pool, where Danny refused to fight at first.

Kaibs
The dog collar owned him either way. Which doesnt even remotely say hes tougher than Shaq considering those SWAT cops werent even ordinary swat cops. Not to mention as many as he took out and the shit he did in that scene alone puts him over Danny.

Robtard
Rorschach wouldn't clear the battle in the pool, where Danny refused to fight at first.

He probably would as he takes out guys much faster, only a hit or two needed.

Rogue Jedi
He probably would as he takes out guys much faster, only a hit or two needed. All four-five of them, all with weapons, while he starts unarmed? AFTER taking the beating that would make McClane and Balboa drool openly?

Robtard
All four-five of them, all with weapons, while he starts unarmed? AFTER taking the beating that would make McClane and Balboa drool openly?

He'd use those weapons against the, this is what he does.

Rogue Jedi
He'd use those weapons against the, this is what he does. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is what Danny did, beautifully so.

Robtard
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is what Danny did, beautifully so.

So it's safe to say they'd both make it through the pool-fight scene.

Back on topic, Rorschach beams Danny in the head with a can of chili (turkey, low-fat) as Danny charges in. Or he can take him out h2h, using his great durability and far greater intelligence to his advantage.

Rogue Jedi

Back on topic, Rorschach beams Danny in the head with a can of chili (turkey, low-fat) as Danny charges in. Or he can take him out h2h, using his great durability and far greater intelligence to his advantage. New fight condition, the store is sold out of canned goods, Hurricane Bill pwned the store. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hand to hand.

Robtard
New fight condition, the store is sold out of canned goods, Hurricane Bill pwned the store. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hand to hand.

Despite your gimp to sway the battle to the guy you like better, I already addressed this above:

Back on topic, Rorschach beams Danny in the head with a can of chili (turkey, low-fat) as Danny charges in. Or he can take him out h2h, using his greater durability and far greater intelligence to his advantage.

Rogue Jedi
Despite your gimp to sway the battle to the guy you like better, I already addressed this above: Greater durability......hmm......You are forgetting the beating Danny took in the pool. Eatch the vid, cool shit, pwns any beating Rorschach ever took, by light years.

Robtard
Greater durability......hmm......You are forgetting the beating Danny took in the pool. Eatch the vid, cool shit, pwns any beating Rorschach ever took, by light years.

Rorschach took kicks from a super-strong guy; they were strong enough to send him flying back 50 feet.

Danny never took that hard of a hit.

AverageSavage
The beating Rorschach took from Ozy was far greater than anything beating Danny ever recieved

Rogue Jedi
Rorschach took kicks from a super-strong guy; they were strong enough to send him flying back 50 feet.

Danny never took that hard of a hit. 50 feet? Hardly, I just watched the scene, nothing even close to that.

Robtard
50 feet? Hardly, I just watched the scene, nothing even close to that.

So did I, 50 feet is underrated, Rorschah goes flying. So it's settled, Danny's not doing all that much with his hits against Rorschach.

Rogue Jedi
So did I, 50 feet is underrated, Rorschah goes flying. So it's settled, Danny's not doing all that much with his hits against Rorschach. roll eyes (sarcastic) It wasnt even close to 50 feet, Rob. Unless I missed a strike or two.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic) It wasnt even close to 50 feet, Rob. Unless I missed a strike or two.

He kicks him past were Niteowl is on the floor after receiving a large and heavy chair to the face.

When Ozymandias jumps to Niteowl's position, that's about 30-40 feet; Rorschach was a bit further down. So 50 is a fair assessment.

But if it makes you feel better, I'll say he only kicked him 30 feet, still far greater force than Danny could ever put out.

Edit: If your next response is going to be "kicking someone so hard they fly back 30 feet isn't all that hard", then I challenge you to get 130 pounds of weight, be it excercise weights or a few stacks of feed and you try kicking it 3 feet, let alone 30.

Rogue Jedi
He kicks him past were Niteowl is on the floor after receiving a large and heavy chair to the face.

When Ozymandias jumps to Niteowl's position, that's about 30-40 feet; Rorschach was a bit further down. So 50 is a fair assessment.

But if it makes you feel better, I'll say he only kicked him 30 feet, still far greater force than Danny could ever put out.

Edit: If your next response is going to be "kicking someone so hard they fly back 30 feet isn't all that hard", then I challenge you to get 130 pounds of weight, be it excercise weights or a few stacks of feed and you try kicking it 3 feet, let alone 30. One kick is nothing compared to the CONSTANT beating Danny took. It was nonstop, all over his body, from everyone.

Robtard
One kick is nothing compared to the CONSTANT beating Danny took. It was nonstop, all over his body, from everyone.

That one kick is more than just a kick.

Like I said, go and try to kick 130 pounds well over 30 feet, then get back to me on your findings concerning the force required to do so.

Rodney King took what Danny took, granted, Danny tanked it better, but it's not super-human.

Rogue Jedi
That one kick is more than just a kick.

Like I said, go and try to kick 130 pounds well over 30 feet, then get back to me on your findings concerning the force required to do so.

Rodney King took what Danny took, granted, Danny tanked it better, but it's not super-human. OK Rob, listen to me VERY carefully......................

They peed on the Dude's rug.

Robtard
The Chinaman peed on the rug.

Rogue Jedi
This is not some guy who built the railroad, Rob.

Robtard
It tied the room together.

Rogue Jedi
What's this day of rest shit?

Kaibs
Greater durability......hmm......You are forgetting the beating Danny took in the pool. Eatch the vid, cool shit, pwns any beating Rorschach ever took, by light years.

This is one of the reasons I like to come only every couple of weeks. You start off okay by making a thread with possibilities then once your one track mind is geared one way you do everything in your power to show that your guy will win. After we defy your logic time and time again you will come up with new ways to gimp said subject. Next you will say that Shaq gets no arms in the fight and can only use his legs.

Rogue Jedi
This is one of the reasons I like to come only every couple of weeks. You start off okay by making a thread with possibilities then once your one track mind is geared one way you do everything in your power to show that your guy will win. After we defy your logic time and time again you will come up with new ways to gimp said subject. Next you will say that Shaq gets no arms in the fight and can only use his legs. Gimp? How am I gimping by saying Danny takes more of a beating than Rorschach? No logic has been defied, opinions have been stated. Calm down, dude, no need to be such an uptight Mary 7 days a week.

Kaibs
Yes that was a miscopied quote on my part. I am referring to the post you made when you took all canned goods out of the store.

Rogue Jedi
Because the thread is hand to hand combat, not hand to can combat. When I said anything goes, I meant anything goes hand to hand.

Kaibs
Hand to Hand is not anything goes sir. That is like a contradiction

Robtard
Yes that was a miscopied quote on my part. I am referring to the post you made when you took all canned goods out of the store.

Don't worry, I have several contingency plans pre-loaded in place, as I've debated with RJ in here many a time. There's Tobasco splash to the eye, pepper cloud to the nose, unopened Twinkie twin pack shoved down the throat, cash register to the face etc.

Kaibs
LOL frozen peas to the nuts

Robtard
LOL frozen peas to the nuts

Good one, I didn't even consider the frozen foods section, there a plethora of death Rorschach could deliver to Danny there.

Rogue Jedi
Don't worry, I have several contingency plans pre-loaded in place, as I've debated with RJ in here many a time. There's Tobasco splash to the eye, pepper cloud to the nose, unopened Twinkie twin pack shoved down the throat, cash register to the face etc. Works both ways, you know. yes Danny is better h2h, better with weapons, so it's only natural he'll be better with projectile weapons yes

Robtard
Swinging a sword about is different than using everyday objects as effective weapons. Something Rorschach has shown great ingenuity at.

Besides, Danny rushes in and tries to beat his opponents, he doesn't go for makeshift weapons first.

Rogue Jedi
Swinging a sword about is different than using everyday objects as effective weapons. Something Rorschach has shown great ingenuity at.

Besides, Danny rushes in and tries to beat his opponents, he doesn't go for makeshift weapons first. Yeah, that's Danny's style, it's also his style to evade when attacked, and to make use of whatever is lying around as weapons. He isn't gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe trick.

Kaibs
Works both ways, you know. yes Danny is better h2h, better with weapons, so it's only natural he'll be better with projectile weapons yes

Like Danny would be smart enough to do that. In the movie he wasnt the brightest fellow nor was he really that resiliant.

Mairuzu
Ror got taken in by police

danny wouldn't have

Kaibs
How do you figure? Danny wouldnt of done the things Shaq did to even escape the building. He would of beat the swat officers up too, but he would of probably got taken down faster than shaq.

gobstakid777
come on.Danny dodged a bullet at point blank range and blockeda punch w/ a headbutt,breaking the assailants hand in the process.i'm sure anything shaq can do, danny can do

RaiTei
Dr. Manhattan blows them both up.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gobstakid777
come on.Danny dodged a bullet at point blank range and blockeda punch w/ a headbutt,breaking the assailants hand in the process.i'm sure anything shaq can do, danny can do BETTER.

gobstakid777
what did shaq do besides break fingers,survive a kick,and take down a swat team in a crowded hallway

Robtard
You're downplaying his durability feats foolishly, to send 130-odd pounds flying 30' (really 50'), that kick would pack tremendous force.

Of note, calling Rorschach "Shaq" is annoying, he's not large, he's not a negro and by all accounts he doesn't play basketball.

Rogue Jedi
Nothing.

gobstakid777
You're downplaying his durability feats foolishly, to send 130-odd pounds flying 30' (really 50'), that kick would pack tremendous force.

Of note, calling Rorschach "Shaq" is annoying, he's not large, he's not a negro and by all accounts he doesn't play basketball.

what do u mean "negro" mad
jus kiddin

but why can't i call him shaq.it's better than calling him "ror"

Robtard
Because a Shaq exist. Do what you want, it's annoying though.

Mr. Rhythmic
Wrong. Danny eats his lunch.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were allowed to give opinions here. It's not like this is a Forum or anything.

In any case, I'll say Danny in a close match. However, this is assuming it's hand to hand. If weapons are involved, Rorschach takes this.

gobstakid777
Because a Shaq exist. Do what you want, it's annoying though.

bats exist to, that doesn't stop people from calling him bats

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were allowed to give opinions here. It's not like this is a Forum or anything.

In any case, I'll say Danny in a close match. However, this is assuming it's hand to hand. If weapons are involved, Rorschach takes this. Weapons? Did you not see "Unleashed" or the vid I posted?

Robtard
Weapons? Did you not see "Unleashed" or the vid I posted?

Those are basically conventional weapons, soup can to the head or tobasco to the eye isn't.

Rogue Jedi
Those are basically conventional weapons, soup can to the head or tobasco to the eye isn't. And you are simply assuming that Danny can use only conventional weapons. Sledgehammers are NOT conventional weapons, dude.

But OK, I'll play....Rorschach throws a can of soup at Danny. Danny sees it coming, dodges (He DID dodge a bullet at point blank range after all, that's some Ozy shit), rushes in, beats Rorschach senseless. Rorschach goes down, Danny removes his "face", Rorschach screams like a girl "GIMMEE BACK MY FACE!!!", then SNAP, Danny breaks his neck.

Danny wipes his ass with Rorschach's "face" and eats ice cream with Morgan Freeman's daughter.

Slice of fried gold, my friend. big grin

Kaibs
And you are simply assuming that Danny can use only conventional weapons. Sledgehammers are NOT conventional weapons, dude.

But OK, I'll play....Rorschach throws a can of soup at Danny. Danny sees it coming, dodges (He DID dodge a bullet at point blank range after all, that's some Ozy shit), rushes in, beats Rorschach senseless. Rorschach goes down, Danny removes his "face", Rorschach screams like a girl "GIMMEE BACK MY FACE!!!", then SNAP, Danny breaks his neck.

Danny wipes his ass with Rorschach's "face" and eats ice cream with Morgan Freeman's daughter.

I dont understand why you're assuming that Rorschach is insanely slow or something. Not to mention you're failing to realize he is way more crafty than Danny was by a long shot. Danny wouldnt go in there and WTF pwn him like you think. Not to mention it even describes the following: Danny still has the mentality of a child, and is forced to live in squalor, naive and innocent of the real world.

Robtard
Originally posted by gobstakid777
bats exist to, that doesn't stop people from calling him bats

I assume you mean Batman and 'Bats' is one of Joker's nicknames for Batman, because it's the first part of his name. "Shaq" has nothing to do with Rorschach and Shaq is the name of someone else.

Short form: Point, you forgot to bring one.

Robtard
And you are simply assuming that Danny can use only conventional weapons. Sledgehammers are NOT conventional weapons, dude.

You're ignoring Rorschach's damage soak, Danny's going to have a hard time hurting him enough to drop his midget ass.

It ending with Danny taking a soup can to the head is far more plausible. I avoid fried foods, though tasty, they make you fat.

Rogue Jedi
I dont understand why you're assuming that Rorschach is insanely slow or something. Not to mention you're failing to realize he is way more crafty than Danny was by a long shot. Danny wouldnt go in there and WTF pwn him like you think. Not to mention it even describes the following: Danny still has the mentality of a child, and is forced to live in squalor, naive and innocent of the real world. And yet Danny kicks ass on a level that Rorschach can only dream of.

Kaibs
Once again you're totally missing the point on sub atomic levels.

Rogue Jedi
You're ignoring Rorschach's damage soak, Danny's going to have a hard time hurting him enough to drop his midget ass.

It ending with Danny taking a soup can to the head is far more plausible. I avoid fried foods, though tasty, they make you fat.

The soup can tactic has been pwned, Rob. Danny dodges bullets at point blank range. Bullet dodging pwns can dodging. Rorschach can throw can after can at Danny, Danny is gonna dodge each one, get in close, and BUST Rorschach up. Here is another vid of Danny in action.

d4OKvc-eOpM

Bullet dodging. Masterful use of any weapon he gets his hands on. Pwning four, five, six guys at a time. Getting the shit kicked outta him for minutes at a time, never slowing down, never showing signs of fatigue. Supreme agility. Stronger, faster, basically superior to Rorschach in EVERY way.

I already threw the pool fight out there. That should be enough. No? OK.

Check out the fight on the rooftop at 5:55. Four armed men, Danny unarmed, Danny pwns them in seconds.

Not to mention the fight with big bad baldie wiith the machete at the end.

Want more? K:

aiAj3SDPa_4

At :14, Danny kills a man twice his size with one punch.

At 1:15, Danny takes on SEVEN armed men, PWNS them all.

All the facts are right here. Faster, stronger, more agile, more durable, an all around vastly superior fighter than Rorschach.

Rogue Jedi
Once again you're totally missing the point on sub atomic levels. I am missing nothing, I am proving left and right that Danny is WAY better than Rorschach. There's no question. The vids I posted of Danny in action are factual evidence of it.

gobstakid777
The soup can tactic has been pwned, Rob. Danny dodges bullets at point blank range. Bullet dodging pwns can dodging. Rorschach can throw can after can at Danny, Danny is gonna dodge each one, get in close, and BUST Rorschach up. Here is another vid of Danny in action.

d4OKvc-eOpM

Bullet dodging. Masterful use of any weapon he gets his hands on. Pwning four, five, six guys at a time. Getting the shit kicked outta him for minutes at a time, never slowing down, never showing signs of fatigue. Supreme agility. Stronger, faster, basically superior to Rorschach in EVERY way.

I already threw the pool fight out there. That should be enough. No? OK.

Check out the fight on the rooftop at 5:55. Four armed men, Danny unarmed, Danny pwns them in seconds.

Not to mention the fight with big bad baldie wiith the machete at the end.

Want more? K:

aiAj3SDPa_4

At :14, Danny kills a man twice his size with one punch.

At 1:15, Danny takes on SEVEN armed men, PWNS them all.

All the facts are right here. Faster, stronger, more agile, more durable, an all around vastly superior fighter than Rorschach.
can't argue w/ the proof.danny in a curbstomp

Mr. Rhythmic
Weapons? Did you not see "Unleashed" or the vid I posted?

I've seen the film, and he was good, but Rorschach is so much faster with weapons.

Mr. Rhythmic
I am missing nothing, I am proving left and right that Danny is WAY better than Rorschach. There's no question. The vids I posted of Danny in action are factual evidence of it.

Then why make a thread?

gobstakid777
he wanted to see others opinions on the matter

Kaibs
LOL dude you're not even taking into variables of the fact that Rorschach is is an environment where he can really be creative, and with weapons hes really fast especially since Danny never used them and you have no reasoning nor proof that he is.

Rogue Jedi
LOL dude you're not even taking into variables of the fact that Rorschach is is an environment where he can really be creative, and with weapons hes really fast especially since Danny never used them and you have no reasoning nor proof that he is. Doesnt matter what environent they are in, Danny adapted and kicked ass in every environment he was in.

Kaibs
It does matter. See there you go again, thinking nothing can go wrong at all. This is why your logic is way flawed. You think that the fact that he has the intellect of a child that doesnt matter, you think the fact that he only uses his fists and feet dont matter. You think nothing matters except the fact that hes going to win. That's just plain nonsense. Danny wasnt a weak pansy Im not even trying to say that, but hes clearly outclassed by Rorschach because he will do what it takes to win. No matter what. The funny thing is I dont even like Rorschach and I know this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.