Silk Spectre vs Rorschach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
This question has to be answered. In my opinion the Watchmen pecking ored goes like Ozymandias>Comedian>Nite Owl>Rorschach>/=Silk Spectre. So who is the better of the two?

Rorschach is following up another murder case that leads him to Blake's apartment. Oddly enough, Laurie Jupiter is there and they both start to fight for no reason. Anything goes? Who takes it? Please don't just say the victor's name and leave. I think this should be debated.

Setting: Edward Blake's apartment.

NemeBro
Nite Owl>Rorschach? Why? They seemed about equal to me.

I think Rorschach wins.

Darth Martin
Equal? Not to me. Nite Owl seemed to be the superior martial artist. Not to mention hits harder, faster, and more durable.

gobstakid777
they seemed at the strentgh level.remember how shaq was easily takin down everyone cept 4 oz.u see how he ****ed up he midget in less than a minute

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Equal? Not to me. Nite Owl seemed to be the superior martial artist. Not to mention hits harder, faster, and more durable. Nite-Owl is a more conventional martial artist. Rorscach combines martial arts with a more "freestyle" form of fighting. Hits harder? How do you figure? He knocked back a swat officer who in turn was hit with enough force to knock back two other swat officers. Faster? Um...No dude. Rorscach is faster than Dan. Dan however does seem physically stronger. More durable? This I do not understand at all. Basis?

Darth Martin
1. How do I figure he hits harder? Watch the fight scene where him and Laurie are jumped in the alley by the Top Knots.
2. Faster? Yes. Watch the scene. After kicking a gangster he spins with lightning speed. I think Dan in costume would have wrecked those cops.
3. Basis? He wears a bulletproof suit of armor.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darth Martin
1. How do I figure he hits harder? Watch the fight scene where him and Laurie are jumped in the alley by the Top Knots.
2. Faster? Yes. Watch the scene. After kicking a gangster he spins with lightning speed. I think Dan in costume would have wrecked those cops.
3. Basis? He wears a bulletproof suit of armor. 1. Nothing to show he hits any harder than Rorscach.

2. ...Dude no. The only reason Rorscach even lost is because a group grabbed him from behind as he was punching another cop's face in, and dude no, Rorscach was able to take out like four or five swat officers before they could even do anything, and was dodging one of the cop's that was shooting at him.

3. ...Proof it is bullet-proof?

Darth Martin
1. Rorschach never did anything close to those 3 particular feats I mentioned Dan doing in the alley fight scene.
2. Okay, the running away from the SWAT officer with the rifle is a valid point. Do you recall the particular "spin" feat I'm referring to Dan doing though?
3. Well, Veidt's suit is. Batman's TDK suit was far less protective and it took a bullet for him. Nite Owl's is alot better put together so, no proof, but I'm confident it is by assumption.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.