sabretooth runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
not of course we are talking about the most upgraded version of sabretooth with adamantium and everything weapon x lately put into him so lets go

1.kraven

2.daredevil

3.punisher with M16 and 10 granades

4.spider-man

5.luke cage

6.ares god of war

7.the thing

8.namor

9.colossus

10.WWH

DarthDaniel1001
Assuming he is at full strength of the start of each fight I say
Kraven-Easily
Daredevil-Easily
Punisher-Easily
Spider-Man-With a bit of difficulty
Luke Cage-With difficulty
Ares-With a lot of difficulty
The Thing-Fails

Juk3n
Sabes has a chance to get KO'd from Luke Cage onwards, but since he's vastly faster than Cage, it's unlikley. How durable in Ares to piercing and slashing?

Thing might take the majority, not totally sure why Namor would though, he got beat by the Wolverine..Slim to no chance for sabes at colossus, and no chance at WWH

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Assuming he is at full strength of the start of each fight I say

Stops at WWH. Maybe at Piotr.

By the way, Ares >>> Ben.

blue_beast
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stops at WWH. Maybe at Piotr.

By the way, Ares >>> Ben.

maybe ares is stronger then thing but notice that i didnt make the list by a stronger standard but i made it by who will be harder for sabretooth to fight... ares mught be stronger then thing but for sabretooth it will be harder to fight thing due to his rock body so i made my list by those standards

StiltmanFTW
No, Ben would be a walk in the park for Creed.

blue_beast
No, Ben would be a walk in the park for Creed.

well sabretooth can cut his eyes out, also wolverine was able to penetrate the thing and cut his bpdy several times, sabretooth might not have as long claws as wolverine but he is class 15 now so yes he will penetrate the thing with his adamantium claws and cut him to shreds

StiltmanFTW
We don't know in what strength class he was exactly. Might be higher than 15, actually.

Ben had problems tagging mind-controlled Wolverine, I don't see him tagging Sabes. At least not enough times to knock him out.

redhotrash
Stops at 4 for majority.
Beats 5 for majority.
Without PIS, loses to 6 for majority.
Beats 7 for majority.
Loses to 8 and up for majority.

CortSether
Sabretooth stops at Spiderman.

Spiderman>>>>>>>>power and speed.

Juk3n
Originally posted by redhotrash
Stops at 4 for majority.
Beats 5 for majority.
Without PIS, loses to 6 for majority.
Beats 7 for majority.
Loses to 8 and up for majority.

Loses to Spider-man and beats Thing?

Wake the hell up!!!

weaponx510
Originally posted by CortSether
Sabretooth stops at Spiderman.

Spiderman>>>>>>>>power and speed.

u got sabertooth f*cked up

blue_beast
sabretooth is at the same strength level as spider-man only he is much deadlier and far more skilled then spider-man and he can be faster then him in fighting speed

Mshinu
Stops at 9

Spidey gets literally torn to pieces

Wild Shadow
seems some ppl on here dont know how much more stronger or faster sabe is and no next to nothing on sabes stats compared to spidey's... sabretooth tears spidey apart for the majority makes it all the way to colossus not sure how well he can do with his smaller claws but his strength should be enough to push through even deeper... i give it to sabe for the slight majority..

with WWH hulks jobber aura might be too much for sabretooth but he can give hulk one hell of a vicious fight.

blue_beast
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
seems some ppl on here dont know how much more stronger or faster sabe is and no next to nothing on sabes stats compared to spidey's... sabretooth tears spidey apart for the majority makes it all the way to colossus not sure how well he can do with his smaller claws but his strength should be enough to push through even deeper... i give it to sabe for the slight majority..

with WWH hulks jobber aura might be too much for sabretooth but he can give hulk one hell of a vicious fight.

i agree with you on most parts exept the part where you said he will give WWH a vicious fight? sorry but 1-2 shots from WWH and sabretooth in knocked da hell out

Wild Shadow
well one or two uppercut full contact will sent sabes flying out for a bfr even a hulk if he can land it will remove sabe from the fight, but sabe is fast enough to dodge the majority of the punches if he had too.. not saying he would win but i say he goes down biting ripping slashing after some high impact punches into the ground..

Eternal Idol
At his best, he probably gets to 10. Fighting Hulk is one thing, but Jobber War Hulk is a beast of a totally different kind.

redhotrash
Originally posted by Juk3n
Loses to Spider-man and beats Thing?

Wake the hell up!!!

They are different kinds of fights. Lots of people can take Thing but not Spider-Man.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by blue_beast
i agree with you on most parts exept the part where you said he will give WWH a vicious fight? sorry but 1-2 shots from WWH and sabretooth in knocked da hell out

It took 7-8 hits for WWH to KO Logan no expression

Battlehammer
and they were dirrected at the head to.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, all but one were critical shots.

blue_beast

actually you are wrong, who said logan wasnt done after 2-3 shots? hulk just kept hitting him 7-8 times because he was holding him and beating him but who said wolverine wasnt done after the first 3 so you are wrong

Battlehammer
actually you are wrong, who said logan wasnt done after 2-3 shots? hulk just kept hitting him 7-8 times because he was holding him and beating him but who said wolverine wasnt done after the first 3 so you are wrong
actaully ur wrong.
4. http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4964/wwh3ir7.jpg
5. http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4046/wwh4fz3.jpg

and thats not even the entire fight.

StiltmanFTW

erm

Logan was still slashing him. Arguably he was done after the fifth shot, assuming that they struck each other simultaneously or Logan slashed him first...

And he got punched a few pages before that, too. So that's six blows at minimum (five in a row). At maximum eight.

ColossusGrundy
1.-He's gonna have more trouble with Kraven than you think if Kraven has traps out, otherwise Kraven's toast.
2.-Daredevil gets owned and never sees it coming. (pun)
3.-Punisher would own him. Sabretooth wouldn't get close.
4.-Spidey would be an even fight. Could go either way.
5.-Luke Cage gets owned.
6.-Ares probably takes him, but not sure.
7.-Thing tears him in two.
8.-Namor owns him, especially if in water.
9.-Colossus beats him to a puddle.
10.-WWH stomps mudhole in said puddle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.