Darth Vader and LOtf Leia run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
The Gauntlet

Round 1: NJO Jacen and Jaina
Round 2: Rahm Kota and Kazdan Paratus (NO Junk Titans)
Round 3: Kit Fisto and Plo Koon
Round 4: Asajj Ventress and General Grievous
Round 5: ROTS Anakin (Dark Side) and Dark Empire Luke (Dark Side)
Round 6: ROTS Obi-Wan and Exar Kun

Here's hoping this one goes better then my last one

truejedi
i think they die at 1 or 5.

DarthDaniel1001
How would they die at 1? Vader could hold his own against Jacen. Leia has more experience then her daughter and after she beats her, she can help her dad against her son.

truejedi
Read Unifying Force, and tell me that Leia would beat Jaina. I'm thinking toss-up in both fights AT BEST for Leia and Vader. Though this isn't Caedus, so Vader would probably have an edge there.

DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, Vader beats Jacen but it's close and then helps his daughter beat Jaina.

bayhunter12
they die at four.

DarthDaniel1001
Vader would KILL Ventress and then help Leia turn Grievous into scrap.

mattatom
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Vader would KILL Ventress and then help Leia turn Grievous into scrap. If Leia can survive the 24 strikes a second Grievous used against Kenobi.

Lord Lucien
Cause we all know that LotF Leia's Soresu is on par with Kenobi's.

mattatom
Oh ofcourse. Oh wait don't all the Jedi then just have Strong medium and fast or something along those lines?

DarthDaniel1001
I'm no stranger to sarcasm. And Kenobi wasn't the only one who held his own against grievous. Kit Fisto did as well. And Vader could use his force powers to kill Ventress so quickly, that Leia would not have to hold Grievous off for too long anyway. Even the Whiphid Jedi killed by Grievous in the Clone Wars show held off Grievous for a couple of seconds.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
I'm no stranger to sarcasm. And Kenobi wasn't the only one who held his own against grievous. Kit Fisto did as well. And Vader could use his force powers to kill Ventress so quickly, that Leia would not have to hold Grievous off for too long anyway. Even the Whiphid Jedi killed by Grievous in the Clone Wars show held off Grievous for a couple of seconds. A couple of seconds is all that Leia's gonna be lasting here. And as much I feel that Vader will kill Ventrees, it's not happening within that time frame.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
A couple of seconds is all that Leia's gonna be lasting here. And as much I feel that Vader will kill Ventrees, it's not happening within that time frame.

Even if Grevious kills Leia first, he'll still take time to prepare an attack on Vader, which by that time Vader might have won.

And what if Vader fights Grevious and Leia fights Ventress? Vader just force crushes Grevious.

DarthDaniel1001
Exactly. And everyone is underestimating Leia. She is a full-fledged Jedi by LOtF. She's not helpless. She could beat Ventress.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Even if Grevious kills Leia first, he'll still take time to prepare an attack on Vader, which by that time Vader might have won. I--I know. Didn't I just say something like that? What are you getting at?

Slash_KMC
I--I know. Didn't I just say something like that? What are you getting at?

Nah, you made it sound like Grievous and Ventress would win, while he made it sound like Leia and Vader would win.

Lord Lucien
Wha--? F*ck that shit, Vader's gonna do nasty things to Grievous, nasty nasty...

Slash_KMC
Wha--? F*ck that shit, Vader's gonna do nasty things to Grievous, nasty nasty...

He is quite the nasty bugger, isn't he.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.