Clarification.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
This will probably get closed, but as many of you that can read this, need to see it.

I had a conversation with a frequent Sock Troll named Sorgo. He got banned eventually, so I was vindicated from what I am about to show you guys. However, he was the one who sent out that PM to everyone which basically bashed many frequent members of KMC that he had spoken to. His recent banned account was mammon or something.

Some of you think I'm a troll because of a PM conversation

That's retarded. no expression Utterly and ridiculously retarded.

Here's what happened:

Sorgo was trolling the movie versus forum. We got fed up with it, so we just started insulting him. We all knew he was a troll. I reported him, multiple times and nothing was done about it. No PM. Nothing.

So I started to insult him back and treat him like trash, which he was.

Sorgo then, because he's a troll, reported me and pretended he was a new member being bashed with hurt feelings, etc.. Rex responded to me and got onto me for it. Cool. Rex is a good mod and a nice guy. Understandable.

Then, Sorgo sent a troll message to me in PM which said this:

He sent that message to glut over getting me, a normal member, into trouble.

I thought about how I should reply to him.

So, first, I sent a message to Captain Rex, letting him know that Sorgo is a troll sock. I also told him on the boards that I would prove it.

So I replied to Sorgo with the following message, which started this WHOLE mess:

Here is my PM to Captain Rex, explaining everything AFTER I sent that message to Sorgo:

I was close to being correct. It was a former Star Wars and comic book troll, but it wasn't Splat.

Anyway, I hope this clears some things up. That's where the idea came from that I am a troll with another account. Just stupidity being spread by a troll.

If you think I'm a troll, you've been trolled by Sorgo and he was successful. If you stop and think about it for a bit, why would Sorgo have such a vendetta against me? Simple: I tried to get his sock account banned from day 1. no expression

I don't want to read about one of you thinking I am a troll or that I have a sock account from any members or mods anymore. There's no excuse for it now.

Sancty
tl;dr

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sancty
tl;dr

laughing

Bardock42
Oh so lame.

Sancty
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing
thankyou

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.