Perfect Cell vs Sailor Senshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. S Mercury
2. S Mars
3. S Jupiter
4. S Venus
5. S Uranus
6. S Neptune
7. S Saturnus
8. S Pluto

against Perfect Cell. They got anime and manga feats and Sailor Moon didn't involved in this fight. Who wins this?

XanatosForever
Agh...I'd like to say the Senshi pull out a win, but I don't think they can stand up to Perfect Cell. confused

Nemesis X
I may have seen the Sailor series at the age of eight and from what I've seen of what they're capable of, I think that Perfect Cell wins with ease.

NemeBro
...Weren't the end of series Senshi capable of massive FTL fighting across an entire galaxy or something?

XanatosForever
I'll be honest, I never got a chance to catch the genuine series. I got the generic American dub edits. Great nostalgia, crap for debates.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Agh...I'd like to say the Senshi pull out a win, but I don't think they can stand up to Perfect Cell. confused

Just asking your opinion, do you think the combination attack from sailor senshi would defeat Cell? I mean sailor planet attack.

XanatosForever
I dunno...it might. The problem with cell is his healing factor. If the senshi don't drop him on the first go, they probably wouldn't get another chance.

Darkstorm Zero
I dunno enough about the Sailors to accurately comment on this.

King Kandy
Originally posted by NemeBro
...Weren't the end of series Senshi capable of massive FTL fighting across an entire galaxy or something?
They were, though I really don't know how strong they were. It's hard to know because largely their powers are only used against one another, making it difficult to tell how much destruction they are capable of against ordinary things.

Nemesis X
I don't think the Senshi are planet busters like Cell is.

Kento
I think it really comes down to...Can Rei's fire burn hot enough to completely destroy Cell.

King Kandy
Can a star?

Kento
I'd imagine so if a kamehameha can vaporize him into nothing, and it obviously doesn't have the heat of the star even though it does have heat...Assuming I'm not wrong.

King Kandy
Yeah, but the kamehameha has more than heat as well.

Bottom line, nothing can be said about this as no SS has any feats that are in any way quantifiable.

Kento
Yes, but concussive force really won't vaporize anything. Which is the only other thing it has. I do believe anyway.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Just my opinion, even if they used sailor planet attack it won't kill Cell. I just remembered that Goku's kamehameha at SSJ+ only managed to destroyed half of Cell's body. And it's a planet buster+ (Freeza alone is a planet buster. And this is SSJ+ Goku even though it isn't SSJ2). Even if they used sailor planet attack there's a possibility Cell smacked the attack or if it connects it won't kill Cell.

King Kandy
they would need moon for a win for certain, imo.

King Kandy
Sailor Saturn is a known planet buster. And her super form should be stronger. But there's no way to know how much stronger.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Just a planet busting attack is not enough. Freeza destroyed planet Vegeta with one finger. That's why I added '+' mark on Goku's SSJ kamehameha which is obviously more powerful than Freeza with one finger.

King Kandy
That's why I said it's impossible to determine. BTW Saturn can destroy a planet just as easy. All she needs to do is touch the ground with her scythe.

danteiscool
yeah, but if the core of Cell isn't completely destroyed, he'll just come back and since he has saiyan DNA in him, he'll also get a power boost.

King Kandy
Oh I agree. And the SS durability is crap. If they can't one-shot him he will win.

XanatosForever
Saturn, or Pluto? And how thorough is this planet destruction?

King Kandy
Saturn. It is unknown to me what exactly destroying the planet entails.

XanatosForever
Can you provide footage or scans of the act? Or has she never done it, it's simply implied?

King Kandy
Let me think. The first time it happened off screen and was never completed because sailor moon recreated everything. Second time she was in the process, but stopped. So she never did it onscreen, but I feel it's part of her established powerset.

chilled monkey
The Sailor Senshi win this.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by chilled monkey
The Sailor Senshi win this.

Explain?

Overdose
Doesn't Cell know Instant Transmission?

Darkstorm Zero
Super Perfect Cell does, but not pre self detonation Perfect Cell.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Explain?

What I know of Cell (and other DBZ characters) is that they can fly, shoot lasers, and are SUPPOSEDLY really good fighters.

A) While the Senshi can't fly they can leap incredibly high, so Cell has no advantage there.

B) Cell can shoot lasers, but all of the Senshi can fire energy projectiles and they have a lot more variety in their arsenal. One shot from any of them would seriously harm Cell. A combined blast would surely destroy him.

C) DBZ guys are supposed to be great fighters, but all they ever seem to do (aside from flying around and shooting at each other) is that one 'lots of punches' thing. The Senshi are more skilled and versatile at fighting.

Plus the Sailor Senshi are MUCH cooler.

Demonic Phoenix
What I know of Cell (and other DBZ characters) is that they can fly, shoot lasers, and are SUPPOSEDLY really good fighters.

A) While the Senshi can't fly they can leap incredibly high, so Cell has no advantage there.

B) Cell can shoot lasers, but all of the Senshi can fire energy projectiles and they have a lot more variety in their arsenal. One shot from any of them would seriously harm Cell. A combined blast would surely destroy him.

C) DBZ guys are supposed to be great fighters, but all they ever seem to do (aside from flying around and shooting at each other) is that one 'lots of punches' thing. The Senshi are more skilled and versatile at fighting.

Then is it possible that you do not know much about DBZ? Not trying to be rude.

A) How will Cell not have a mobility advantage if the Senshi can only leap high?

B) Thing is, he can regenerate. Unless they destroy him completely, he'll come back, and with a power-boost to boot, provided they nearly killed him.

C) DBZ characters are very skilled in fact, and very powerful.

I don't know about cooler, but they are definitely hotter, geddit?

Kirikaze Fuuma

A) Flying is better than just a leap. Cell also can move much faster. Saying that they can leap so Cell gonna lose is pointless.

B) Cell has a regeneration, and Vegeta's final flash which is a planet buster++ can't even kill Cell. senshi's attacks are not even a building buster. Let alone city buster or planet buster. They can't even harm Nehernia. Next time do some research before state something.

C) More skilled you say? Tell me when did the senshi smack a strong man several feet away with just a simple light punch and show me the proof they are more skilled and what kind of fighting style they have? Squat.

And you think the long-ass transformation and annoying speech as "In the name of moon I will punish you" are cool?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Then is it possible that you do not know much about DBZ? Not trying to be rude.

Probably. I watched a few episodes and then found it basically unwatcheable.

A) How will Cell not have a mobility advantage if the Senshi can only leap high?

I just meant no 'real' (i.e.) meaningful advantage. Since when he flies up to escape, they can jump up and nail him with attacks.

B) Thing is, he can regenerate. Unless they destroy him completely, he'll come back, and with a power-boost to boot, provided they nearly killed him.

No problem. He'll be destroyed completely first-time.

C) DBZ characters are very skilled in fact, and very powerful.

Not based on what I've seen.

I don't know about cooler, but they are definitely hotter, geddit?

Perhaps it's more accurate to just say "better." Definitely hotter is also true.

C) More skilled you say? Tell me when did the senshi smack a strong man several feet away with just a simple light punch

Ep. 106- Sailor Neptune sends a monster four times her size flying across a garage with just a swat of her hand.

and show me the proof they are more skilled and what kind of fighting style they have? Squat.

Ep. 98- Haruka (in civillian form without any powers) beats up two thugs with her martial arts skills.

Ep. 107- Uranus sends a demon flying with a jump kick.

Ep. 124 and Ep. 167- Uranus, Neptune and (in 167) Pluto display amazing fighting skills. They use punches, kicks, elbow strikes, knee strikes, knifehand strikes etc. That's WAY more skill and versatility than I've ever seen on DBZ (which is nothing more than 'punch punch punch').

I get the impression you haven't watched this series much.

And you think the long-ass transformation and annoying speech as "In the name of moon I will punish you" are cool?

Transformation = AWESOME!

(and BTW, you want "long-ass" take a look at DBZ with its countless "two guys stand there facing each other and doing nothing for hours" scenes).

I don't like the speech but it's a small complaint.

What really makes it cool though are the characters. They are amazing!

King Kandy
The Senshi can fly through space at the end of the series.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by King Kandy
The Senshi can fly through space at the end of the series.

Cool.

And you think the long-ass transformation...

Sorry to repeat myself, but I find it very amusing that you complain about the "long-ass" transformations (which by the way last about 17 seconds each), yet you completely ignore DBZ's cowboy-esque staredowns which... last... for... HOURS.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Sorry to repeat myself, but I find it very amusing that you complain about the "long-ass" transformations (which by the way last about 17 seconds each), yet you completely ignore DBZ's cowboy-esque staredowns which... last... for... HOURS.

Can't blame you for that. But their transformation at least still not very bad. Goku shake tha entire earth while transforming to SSJ3 and his energy reach another realm.

SSJGGogeta
Probably. I watched a few episodes and then found it basically unwatcheable.

I just meant no 'real' (i.e.) meaningful advantage. Since when he flies up to escape, they can jump up and nail him with attacks.

No problem. He'll be destroyed completely first-time.

Not based on what I've seen.

Perhaps it's more accurate to just say "better." Definitely hotter is also true.

Ep. 106- Sailor Neptune sends a monster four times her size flying across a garage with just a swat of her hand.

Ep. 98- Haruka (in civillian form without any powers) beats up two thugs with her martial arts skills.

Ep. 107- Uranus sends a demon flying with a jump kick.

Ep. 124 and Ep. 167- Uranus, Neptune and (in 167) Pluto display amazing fighting skills. They use punches, kicks, elbow strikes, knee strikes, knifehand strikes etc. That's WAY more skill and versatility than I've ever seen on DBZ (which is nothing more than 'punch punch punch').

I get the impression you haven't watched this series much.

Transformation = AWESOME!

(and BTW, you want "long-ass" take a look at DBZ with its countless "two guys stand there facing each other and doing nothing for hours" scenes).

I don't like the speech but it's a small complaint.

What really makes it cool though are the characters. They are amazing!

Then you've never seen DBZ.

Maybe they would have an advantage, if Cell wasn't massively FTL, and could fly with perfect control.

I don't remember anyone in Sailor Moon being a solar system+ buster with one attack, so Cell shits on the entire team with a single kamehameha.

When has anyone stood for hours in DBZ watching eachother? The longest example of that was when Goku first went SSJ against Frieza, and the transformation took about a minute or two. Or the Super Trunks transformation which took like five minutes, but was still massively FTL and solar system busting with ease.

The senshi couldn't beat Frieza, let alone first form or god forbid Perfect Cell.

BloodRain
A four year bump? Yeesh..

Cell isnt MFTL, but the scouts are. And even if you believe he is, you cannot get anything more accurate than 'faster than kid Goku who I think is FTL', when it gets more accurate for the scouts. However the scouts don't have the power to defeat Cell.

On the other hand Galaxia, Chaos and Moon would still destroy him.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I know I'm the one who create this thread but... right now I have to say I don't really like this thread.

As for the sailor senshi, I have yet to see a scan where they fight at those MFTL speed. I'm not gonna argue what they're gonna do against Cell. But I'm curious right now, what makes the senshi were able to fight at that speed, in manga. Moon, or any inner and outer sailor scouts.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by BloodRain
A four year bump? Yeesh..

Cell isnt MFTL, but the scouts are. And even if you believe he is, you cannot get anything more accurate than 'faster than kid Goku who I think is FTL', when it gets more accurate for the scouts. However the scouts don't have the power to defeat Cell.

On the other hand Galaxia, Chaos and Moon would still destroy him.

Cell's kamehameha wave was faster than instant transmission, which is instantaneous, as in no lapse of time whatsoever. Cell wasn't even using near his full power then either, and was known most for his incredible battle speed. It's like when Flash beat that guy, in a race, who was teleporting. It doesn't make sense, but it happened.

Show scans of MFTL sailor senshi.

How could they destroy him, when he has shown perfectly capable of tanking solar system and galaxy busting attacks, as well as dishing them out in an instant? They have no feats even comparable to that, and if they do, show them.

BloodRain
Lol it's faster than instant? That means the beam would hit before Cell even launched it.. See just saying you can't explain it quantify it would render the feat null. (not that that's the case). If you have one, tell me a quantifiable speed feat.

Will later. But the one coming to mind first is the Pluto/earth flight in seconds.

From Glaxia being about to destroy a galaxy. It's funny you're asking without being able to do the same, without taking the boast from the ever so arrogant Cell. It's also stated by Trunks that Vegeta's sub-planet blast was able to destroy the top half of Cell's body.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by BloodRain
Lol it's faster than instant? That means the beam would hit before Cell even launched it.. See just saying you can't explain it quantify it would render the feat null. (not that that's the case). If you have one, tell me a quantifiable speed feat.

Will later. But the one coming to mind first is the Pluto/earth flight in seconds.

From Glaxia being about to destroy a galaxy. It's funny you're asking without being able to do the same, without taking the boast from the ever so arrogant Cell. It's also stated by Trunks that Vegeta's sub-planet blast was able to destroy the top half of Cell's body.

Exactly. It doesn't make sense, but it happened, just like with the Flash. Cell's beam traveled into orbit before Goku reappeared with IT, which is instantaneous, making it faster than instant. Goku needed IT to dodge it though, because Cell couldn't make its path change at that speed, and Goku has reaction faster than instantaneous apparently. It should have hit the instant cell shot it, but Goku had time to think of a way to dodge it.

Another quantifiable speed feat is when Goku as a child dodged a condensed beam of photons capable of town busting at close range. Photons/lasers move at light speed, and Goku later tanked the same blast, which from lasers reaches temperatures around 11 times hotter than the core of the sun. That was a town busting laser that Goku's kamehameha wave would have eaten. Imagine how hot a SSJ3 reality busting kamehameha from him would be. Anyway, that was with a power level of around 100, and his power level in SSJ3 is in the sextillions, but power levels translate differently, I'll explain.

A normal farmer when Raditz came to Earth had a power level of 5, but that was with a shotgun, so it increased. When they first explained how Goku was sent to Earth, it explained that his power level was two, about that of the average earthling. With this, we can assume the farmers base power level was two. Now, Kid Goku with a power level of around ten could move ten ton boulders with ease. Since the average man weighs 190 pounds, and can lift about as much as he weighs, that means the man should have been capable of lifting 190 pounds, or while pushing a rock like Goku did, around 300. This means with a difference in PL of 5 times, there is a strength gap of around 19,700 pounds, or about 67 times more strength. This can be gauged to also determine things like speed and stamina, as DBZ characters are about equal in all their attributes. So, a power difference of 5 yields a 67 times power gap between the smaller and larger powers.

This means that SSJ3 Goku who has a power level of around 1 sextillion, which I've calculated, is capable of power over 744,444,444,444,400,000,000,000,000,000,000, or 744 nonillion, 444 octillion, 444 septillion, 444 sextillion, 400 quintillion times more power than Saiyan saga Vegeta. This includes his ki capacity, speed, reaction and destructive force. Now, since Vegeta could blow up a planet with one attack in the Saiyan saga, SSJ3 Goku can blow up over 744 nonillion planets with one attack, which is more than a million times more planets than exist in the universe. However, there are still stars and black holes to account for, so altogether, SSJ3 Goku can destroy over 10,000 universes in one attack. SSJG uses godly ki, which is literally a million times more condensed and powerful/destructive than normal ki, but with also ten times more ki proportionate to SSJ3 ki levels. That means SSJG can destroy around 100,000,000,000 of our universes with one attack. It doesn't seem too far fetched to be able to easily destroy reality with a scream now, does it?

So, since they casually fight with these types of blasts and powers, we can also assume that since ki capacity and durability are connected, that he can tank the same kinds of blasts with the same power. The sailor senshi couldn't touch Cell in their dreams, who could easily destroy galaxies and universes with a single, un-condensed attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.