Gambit vs Agent Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Standard gear.

dmills
Vibranium suit, anti metal bullets, adamantium blades, wrist mounted plasma cannon's, anti healing factor stuff. My money's on Zero.

KingD19
Yeah, and every single one of those items are chargeable by the Cajun.

dmills
the vibranium suit is chargable?

redhotrash
Despite his agility, I cant see Gambit staying ahead of Zero's onslaught.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by dmills
Vibranium suit, anti metal bullets, adamantium blades, wrist mounted plasma cannon's, anti healing factor stuff. My money's on Zero.

KingD19
Gambit can charge anything inanamate, now the vibranium probably won't explode, since it absorbs stuff like that, but the fear of it blowing up on him might effect Zero.

dmills
Does Zero have his mutant powers or no?

Battlehammer
lol gambit charging zero suit is funny, you do realize that means gambit actually have to get that closes, not that it a smart idea in the least. zero not only amazingly skilled markmen but a deadly h2h and knife fighters with loads of experiences.

yes zero has powers quite a few actually.

Survivor19
I love that AZ is hot stuff now.
He wins, btw.

~The Wickerman~
Agent Zero should win by a landslide. which reminds me of the time DP took his pancreas laughing out loud good times, good times.

Survivor19
Recant, blasphemer.
Nobody took Agent Zero's pancreas EVER.
And the only fight between DP and AZ ever shown was when Wade ended up meing liquid and dead.

The sin of confusing Agent Zero and Agent X is great.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Survivor19
Recant, blasphemer.
Nobody took Agent Zero's pancreas EVER.
And the only fight between DP and AZ ever shown was when Wade ended up meing liquid and dead.

The sin of confusing Agent Zero and Agent X is great.

Oh my, my bad, indeed I guess I wasn't paying attention sad

Kris Blaze
Zero waded through all of Gene Nation...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.