Earth 1 Superman vs Kingdom Come Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
who's the last man standing?

Prep-Man
bump.

xJLxKing
Current Superman vs Superman from Kingdom?

Prep-Man
the one that came bacl from the dead. though, i'm using him as his golden age power levels or pre-crisis.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Prep-Man
the one that came bacl from the dead. though, i'm using him as his golden age power levels or pre-crisis.

thats earth 2 superman

Prep-Man
damn got them confused. anyway, it won't let me edit it, so E2 Supes vs KC supes. this should be a battle for the ages. no holding back.

PRAYERRUN
they're pretty much the same person ain't they?

Enyalus
This thread needs Galan.

Tazer
Yo.

not really, altho E-2 Supes didnt do much to show how he, as a "pre-C" Superman, differed from the current model.

and KC-Supes prolly takes it.

Tazer

jasofisc
kingdom come superman punches a lightning bolt at his head.

Galan007
like tazer said, e-2 supes never really did anything that lead me to believe he was leaps and bounds above the 'mainstream' supes. KC superman, however... did.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
like tazer said, e-2 supes never really did anything that lead me to believe he was leaps and bounds above the 'mainstream' supes. KC superman, however... did.
I was expecting you to bring up his various crossovers with the JLA during the PC era and cite all kinds of issues and toss up several scans, etc.

But noooo.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Enyalus
I was expecting you to bring up his various crossovers with the JLA during the PC era and cite all kinds of issues and toss up several scans, etc.

But noooo.

lol ha ha! laughing

Galan007

But noooo. laughing

i don't care about him THAT much....

....plus i was goin by his more recent appearances.. stick out tongue

Enyalus
laughing

i don't care about him THAT much....

....plus i was goin by his more recent appearances.. stick out tongue
lol. Well, current versions, I'd agree with you (until we see him in Blackest Night, at least.) But I was holding off on my opinion because of this:

And since I've read very few PC JLA issues...I figured I'd shut my mouth. embarrasment

jalek moye

But noooo.
he is weaker then he was in pre-c days

Galan007
lol. Well, current versions, I'd agree with you (until we see him in Blackest Night, at least.) But I was holding off on my opinion because of this:

And since I've read very few PC JLA issues...I figured I'd shut my mouth. embarrasment meh, i didn't understand what he was saying .... so i'll selectively choose to ignore it. ermmgrin

Enyalus
meh, i didn't understand what he was saying .... so i'll selectively choose to ignore it. ermmgrin
(h5)

Well played, good sir.

PRAYERRUN
meh, i didn't understand what he was saying .... so i'll selectively choose to ignore it. ermmgrin laughing laughing out loud English is so hard to understand sometimes, ya know?

Prep-Man
didn't superman (e2) shatter a dimension that they were in, in IC#1?

Galan007
didn't superman (e2) shatter a dimension that they were in, in IC#1? he broke through one of those dimensional walls

not a huge feat, imo. put KC supes in a place where he could hit the walls of reality, and he'd break free too. easier than e2 superman did.

Prep-Man
he broke through one of those dimensional walls

not a huge feat, imo. put KC supes in a place where he could hit the walls of reality, and he'd break free too. easier than e2 superman did.

what makes you think KC superman can do the same?

Galan007

Prep-Man
didn't e2 Superman move planets?

Galan007
he might have at some point in his career feats like that were a dime a dozen with pre-crisis kryptonians.

his more recent depictions, however, showed him as a character roughly equal to mainstream superman.

Prep-Man
he might have at some point in his career feats like that were a dime a dozen with pre-crisis kryptonians.

his more recent depictions, however, showed him as a character roughly equal to mainstream superman.

well, iirc, he didn't have all that much appearances and his fight with superboy prime was him weakened. can't remember it all, but he should be used at his original power levels.

Galan007
can't remember it all, but he should be used at his original power levels. technically, his IC showings would have been e2 supes at his 'original power' - as both he, and superboy prime, escaped the original crisis by fleeing into alex luthor's pocket dimension.

Prep-Man
technically, his IC showings would have been e2 supes at his 'original power' - as both he, and superboy prime, escaped the original crisis by fleeing into alex luthor's pocket dimension.

yes, and he had little showings. one that he broke out of the pocket dimension (something i haven't seen current superman do) and fight a superboy prime in a weakened state, so it's kind of hard to gauge if he was at classic levels. geoff johns isn't the perfect guy for powerlevels.

jalek moye
technically, his IC showings would have been e2 supes at his 'original power' - as both he, and superboy prime, escaped the original crisis by fleeing into alex luthor's pocket dimension.
lol his original power would be his golden age showings

we know how bad they started off

Galan007
yes, and he had little showings. one that he broke out of the pocket dimension (something i haven't seen current superman do) probably because mainstream superman has never been in that dimension, i'd guess.

and fight a superboy prime in a weakened state, so it's kind of hard to gauge if he was at classic levels. geoff johns isn't the perfect guy for powerlevels. yes, and superboy prime was also at deminished levels - yet he was still shown as FAR superior to e2 superman.

Prep-Man
probably because mainstream superman has never been in that dimension, i'd guess.

yes, and superboy prime was also at deminished levels - yet he was still shown as FAR superior to e2 superman.

mainstream superman has never been trapped in a dimension? never tried to break free?

and from what i remember, E2 superman wasn't even in bloodlust mode like superboy prime was. he wasn't even trying to knock him out, but i could be wrong. if E2 Superman were to go all out, i'd say it could have been more even.

Galan007
mainstream superman has never been trapped in a dimension? never tried to break free?

and from what i remember, E2 superman wasn't even in bloodlust mode like superboy prime was. he wasn't even trying to knock him out, but i could be wrong. if E2 Superman were to go all out, i'd say it could have been more even. i said THAT dimension. the one e2 superman broke out of? the ONLY dimension i've mentioned in this thread?

and e2 superman was quite 'bloodlusted' when he battled mainstream supes, after his wife died. and despite mainstream supes holding back because he didn't want to risk harming his friend, they were still shown as roughly equal.

jalek moye

and from what i remember, E2 superman wasn't even in bloodlust mode like superboy prime was. he wasn't even trying to knock him out, but i could be wrong. if E2 Superman were to go all out, i'd say it could have been more even.
Earth 2 is mainstream supermans equal

He doesn't have his pre crisis powerlevel any more just like mainstream superman doesn't either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.