Taskmaster vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Taskmaster(classic gear)

vs

Batman(Bruce).

Standard equipment for both. Fight in an arena to KO or death. Who takes it?

*If this has been done before Mods feel free to merge the threads or close this one, I did a search but couldn't find anything.

Konton
Batman shitstomps.

BruceSkywalker
there are so many ways Batman beats the shiite out of taskmaster

occultdestroyer
As long as Batman doesn't use any projectiles/ranged weapons, Taskmaster should win every single time.

If he does, then Tasky's done for.

Ms.Marvel
without prep there shouldnt be any reason for tasky to lose. on paper hes got pretty much every advantage. his on the fly analytical skills are at least equal if not superior to bruces.

Juk3n
No prep? Taskmaster defo has a chance.

manx422
Batman stomps

Survivor19
Nice fight. I see Bruce winning 7/10, but that is no stomp.
Also, Tony's gear is extensive enough to make it quite even.

grimify
Batman

SamZED
Taskmaster wins. Batman's got nothing on him.

Juk3n
I see alot of "batman Stomps" but im struggling to find a particular area where the margin between them is so large?

golem370
popularity apparently and maybe feats

occultdestroyer
In a melee fight, it's virtually impossible for Taskmaster to lose.

AFAIK Batman uses conventional martial arts forms, unlike Deadpool or Spider-Man.
Something Taskmaster can easily replicate and counter.

Philosophía
Batman.

gobstakid777
Batman forces Taskmaster make him a pastrami on rye, with the promise of a Bat-Bitchslap if it is unsatisfactory.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by gobstakid777
Batman forces Taskmaster make him a pastrami on rye, with the promise of a Bat-Bitchslap if it is unsatisfactory.

Way to steal someone else's joke, kid. thumb down

Taskmaster for a slight majority.

Enyalus
Classic Costume Tasky FTW. cool

gobstakid777
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Way to steal someone else's joke, kid. thumb down

Taskmaster for a slight majority.
hey.the joke was funny big grin

the Darkone
Taskmaster for the majority!

redhotrash
Isnt Taskmaster basically just a more natural version of Proteus? Didnt Proteus give Batman all sorts of trouble initially?

the Darkone
Taksmaster knows everyboys fighting style spider-man, DD, Captain America, Black Panther, Iron Fist, etc edge to Tasky for the majority.

Marvelknight
Batman has a good chance here. Maybe 6/10.

Bouboumaster
Taskmaster 7/10 seems good to me

King Castle
I'm going to take Taskmaster Bat's is going to have to get creative with his Gas and Cyro pellets cause the shield is gonna block a lot of hits plus the sword make it harder with some one who doesnt use distance weapons and relies mostly on stealth..

grapple guns would come in hand..

TS 6/10 if he get's sloppy 5.5

AlmightyKfish
Tasky gets the majority, but Bruce's gadgets are going to swing it in Bats favour at times.

iceman24567
Batman 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.