Zero Suit Samus vs. Travis Touchdown (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
While taking a break before appearing in her next Metroid game, Samus goes to a bar and gets drunk like crazy. Travis Touchdown is also there and gets drunk as well and the two suddenly see eachother. Normally you'd think the next scene would be Samus waking up in a room she's not familiar with and finds a guy napping next to her but it's not. Instead, the two chat and Travis says Metroid sucks and Samus says No More Heroes sucks and this soon leads to a battle outside the bar.

Not sure if Samus has a laser sword but in case she doesn't, lets just say she has one that looks like Travis'es but in a yellow color.

Samus can't use her rocket boots and must rely on her athletic skills and these two are fighting while drunk.

Fight is taking place in the streets outside the bar.

Remember, this is a drunk laser sword fight.

Will Samus succeed in taking down Travis or will she be added in the Otaku assassin's body count?

NemeBro
For some reason I think Travis can hold his booze better. He winz!

MooCowofJustice
Looks like someone saw Haloid.

Samus.

Nemesis X
Haloid isn't what made me make this thread.

ScreamPaste
..Samus >>>> Travis in skill, but in durability? Debatable.

danteiscool
not entirely sure on how well Samus can weild a sword. Travis has more experience in that field, so I'll say he wins.

Nemesis X
I would side with Travis but Samus does have good athletic abilities but seeing as their both drunk I can't tell who would win.

Avlon
No suit and drunk?

Travis stomps...especially since in NMH 2 he seems to have lost his weakness against killing women.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.