A Filler You Hate The Most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
You've watched the horrors that are fillers, you hate them but which one do you hate the most?

Ridley_Prime
Probably most of the Inuyasha ones. Each time I saw one, I was like "Damn. What about Naraku? Can we please get back to the main plot already?!".

Normally I don't mind fillers, but when they're overdone like in Inuyasha's case (or perhaps worse, Naruto), that's when I draw the line.

danteiscool
most of the Naruto fillers were bad. Bleach fillers were bad too. some were okay, but not many.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by danteiscool
Naruto fillers
/

Stealth
Gotta go with the Naruto fillers as well... Drove me up the walls. It was like watching most of the movies directed and produced by Sci Fi...

Horrid.

Mr. Rhythmic
"Dragonball Z" definitely. I hated the show for YEARS because of how slow and boring it was. But when you take all of the useless crap out, it's flat out amazing. "Naruto" I'd dislike no matter the amount or lack of filler.

XanatosForever
I agree with Rythmic's feelings towards Narutard, which is why I don't watch the anime.

Out of the fillers I've actually seen? Bleach was the worst. "Oh noes, we're supernatural spirit wardens, and now we have to face vampires!"

Bount arc was lame-ass-sauce.

NemeBro
Bleach, that I can recall anyway.

saphiree95
Naruto

Quincy
Naruto has shit filler.

"Mizuki turned into a Tiger Man!"

Parmaniac
1. Dragonball Z
2. Naruto

Nemesis X
Naruto had terrible fillers and what really got to me was Naruto filler movies. Has anyone seen Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom? What a piece of crap that was.

Ridley_Prime
I actually didn't mind the DBZ fillers no expression, especially the Other World Tournament and stuff which I liked.

Kento
The newest Katekyo Hitman Reborn fillers haven't been that great.

Naruto fillers with the exception of them trying to take Kakashi's mask were all horrible.

DBZ had some decent fillers but most were horrible.

peejayd
* what i hate in DBZ was the endless staring at each other of two opponents...

Nemesis X
Originally posted by peejayd
* what i hate in DBZ was the endless staring at each other of two opponents...

I never understood why they did that. Is that suppose to be some sort of epic moment because it sure didn't feel that epic to me. Beating the crap out of eachother >>>> staring contest.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by NemeBro
Bleach, that I can recall anyway.
Well, Bleach has one filler that I consider the best (for me anyway), so I have to disagree with you.

peejayd
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I never understood why they did that. Is that suppose to be some sort of epic moment because it sure didn't feel that epic to me. Beating the crap out of eachother >>>> staring contest.

* a filler to fill in the 20-minute episode, and 10 minutes for the ads on TV... stick out tongue

animewatcher13
i would say bleach for putting them in the middle of the damn story
and naruto/naruto shippuuden for having around 200 fillers
nearly 100 of them consecutively

Nemesis X
Bleach Episodes 213-214 were horrible, horrible fillers. Nearly everybody transformed into Power Ranger rejects and Chizuru Honsho violated a female arrancar and I can't tell if I should find that funny or disturbing because they did move the camera away from the two and weird shouts were being heard no expression

Overdose
Every single one of Naruto and Bleach's fillers. Just terrible all around. The worst and maybe I think this way cuz I was a fan and wanted the plot to move faster. Why can't everyone learn a lesson from DBZ, they had some bad fillers but at least the filler Sagas were good. Creators added them in times of peace. Not in the middle of the main damn story arch. There are like 10 filler sagas while Naruto is lookin' for Sasuke and while Ichigo goes after Aizen. I don't wanna watch Ichigo talk for 20 minutes and fight for five against someone else when he supposed to be fightin' Aizen.

psycho gundam
i felt trolled watching the "fake namek arc" in dbz. thay shit was phukkin long and meant absolutely nothing, they should have just blown up the planet out of anger.

EvilAngel
3 words

Curry

of

Life

First_Tsurugi06
Onbu

You can just tell it was a scrapped idea for a pokemon.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by EvilAngel
3 words

Curry

of

Life lee high of curry heat drunken fist style = win

the worse naruto filler is the one with the 3 tails and guren....G damn that was lame.

First_Tsurugi06
That retort need not be said. Anything with Rock Lee = win in Naruto.

psycho gundam
thumb up

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You've watched the horrors that are fillers, you hate them but which one do you hate the most?

Where is your avatar from?

Nephthys
That was hilarious and sexy. Riser Doggy style ftw!!

Etna
hmmm narutos 2 yrs of filler was pretty boring, i stopped half way.

(I dunno if anyone watches this show as much as i do, its one of the best IMO) but...
but i think what ticked me off was some of the One Pieces fillers (only some)
The ones they gave RIGHT in a big cliff-hanger. where for some reason the straw-hat crew became samurai's or something
(SPOILER WARNING)
or the one right in the middle of robins arc when she crys to the straw-hat crew for help. Once she did, they repeated the the straw hat crews history for like 10 episodes i think it was

Those annoyed me..and ticked me off really bad (sept the New opening during the filler of one piece history, I liked 'We Are' Strawhat version)

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Where is your avatar from?

Resident Evil

Overdose
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i felt trolled watching the "fake namek arc" in dbz. thay shit was phukkin long and meant absolutely nothing, they should have just blown up the planet out of anger. OOOOOOHHHH YEAH. That Namek shit was totally shit stained I hated that damn arc, trully. If I had the mind back then, I prolly woulda lost intrest in DBZ. That sh!t sucked.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, that was pretty retarded now that I look back. I didn't mind most of the other filler parts though, like the Saiyans the human z-fighters fought (back in time or something) before Nappa and Vegeta came to earth. That was kinda interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.